Relaxed's Winter Experiment

Hey Brotha Hows Your Skunkday Going?
Hope its been a Great one :thumb:

Awesome! Just got done transplanting some strawberries and tomatos at my mothers place in the valley, the tomatos always do better in the valley than they do on the ocean from my experience. About to sit down for a bowl. Aloha Skunkday Brother, Cheers :high-five:

Gonna put a few re-posts on this page as there won't be a full update until Thursday :surf:
IMG_104215.JPG
IMG_104316.JPG
IMG_105320.JPG

Beware I see white flies

I think the Corn Borer pics scared BB, lol. Lester my friend, I see white flies when the plants outside, never more than 6, I have been spraying bi-weekly with light SNS 209, they are NOT increasing in numbers, but they do make tiny spot/holes on some shade leaves, should I be concerned? Never saw one last year, should I take measures to completely eradicate them? Thanks, you are my first go to guy for critters :high-five: :thanks:

Yeah you want to take care of white flies ASAP, you don't want to let them build up, they can become a big problem if their populations rise in your backyard. Our habiscus had them bad last year, we had to cut back all the foliage to the bone to eradicate them. Luckily they never found their way over to my herbs. You would want to use a solution of SNS-203 as a foliar spray, making sure to get the undersides of the leaves. I usually apply a foliar spray after the plants are in the shade at the end of the day when Sunset is approaching so the water has a chance to evaporate and the aromatic oils will be left as a residue on the plant or soil. Those SNS products are great. :thumb:

Yeah you want to take care of white flies ASAP, you don't want to let them build up, they can become a big problem if their populations rise in your backyard. Our habiscus had them bad last year, we had to cut back all the foliage to the bone to eradicate them. Luckily they never found their way over to my herbs. You would want to use a solution of SNS-203 as a foliar spray, making sure to get the undersides of the leaves. I usually apply a foliar spray after the plants are in the shade at the end of the day when Sunset is approaching so the water has a chance to evaporate and the aromatic oils will be left as a residue on the plant or soil. Those SNS products are great. :thumb:

Consider it done! :thanks:

Hawk moths very abundant right now, u might want to check tomato plants, do you see these things in mass lately?:peace:

I don't really see them, it's too dark outside to see anything, and tomatos looking fine. Also I sense there is not too much moth activity right now in my area. ( atleast I hope :rofl: )

Re: Beware I see white flies

I think the Corn Borer pics scared BB, lol. Lester my friend, I see white flies when the plants outside, never more than 6, I have been spraying bi-weekly with light SNS 209, they are NOT increasing in numbers, but they do make tiny spot/holes on some shade leaves, should I be concerned? Never saw one last year, should I take measures to completely eradicate them? Thanks, you are my first go to guy for critters :high-five: :thanks:

I see the upsize of fonts have become a norm, or did i miss Jaga over here...lol

Aloha Brother Hope you have a Great Munchday I like that plant I can
see the purple starting to come out beautiful man :thumb:

Aloha Brother Hope you have a Great Munchday I like that plant I can
see the purple starting to come out beautiful man :thumb:

Mahalo! I am excited for these KC-45 flowers, the airy pheno is already so frosty and tasty, it's really gonna taste lemony and earthy in the vaporizer, there's already so much trichomes now that I wish for the buds to fill in a bit, I think a lot will fill in as much as it can, except for the actual tip of the main cola on the airy pheno, and the airy pheno will be ready to cut before the compact pheno, which I'm hoping to get a super fat and dense cola as a prize specimen. Hopefully I pull a couple more compacts out of this new batch. I must admit I was a little hard on my ladies (sometimes), they've been a very hardy species that can easily deal with overwatering by the rain and low sun, it may actually be one of the best strains for me to grow year-round with all the fog, coastal clouds that swing on through at random times. Although the genetics seem a little finicky with the ruderalis. I am just always happy to have plants in bloom. :Namaste:

Good Day to All!!! :cheer:

Hay there Lester

How is your day, Ladies looking good there i can almost smell them fat bud's all the way over here.

Happy Grow and Smoke!

:420:

Hey Rooster, thanks :) Rain in the foreseeable forecast. :lot-o-toke:

But its ok :yahoo::surf:

Good evening weed Lester. Sounds like you are in full spring push. Transplants veggies is still just a thought up here. I have tomatos and pepper spouted and some transplanted into bigger pots but it's going to rain all the rest of the week so!!!! Your girls are looking very nice and healthy as they always do. :goodjob::thumb::high-five: Happy Munchday my friend.

Good evening weed Lester. Sounds like you are in full spring push. Transplants veggies is still just a thought up here. I have tomatos and pepper spouted and some transplanted into bigger pots but it's going to rain all the rest of the week so!!!! Your girls are looking very nice and healthy as they always do. :goodjob::thumb::high-five: Happy Munchday my friend.

Shoot Mr. B we only hope for rain here. Its still winter here. Your girls are doing great Lester. Nice experiment.

Good Evening Weed to you both. :passitleft::passitleft: Full spring push, yup. We're well on our way now. Can't wait for these 2 ladies to finish on up properly, and for the next batch to take hold. Should be a pretty good Spring if all the numbers add up correctly. For every plant that I harvest or destroy as a male I will plant a respective seed to replace it. Got to stay under my measly 12 plant limit :rofl:

Thanks for dropping by you guys, you two gentlemen have been with me through all of last year and I remember your journals like it was yesterday. Can't wait for another trip around the Sun with ya. :high-five:

Cheeeehuuu!!!! Could be a wet spring for us. I think our oceans currents are in a el nino pattern.
Looking forward to seeing your outdoor skills Lester.

Howdy shotta. Oh man I did not even think of that, that could be a big blow to me. I just looked on the website and it looks like average sea temps are high down here, I need to investigate further, When El Nino comes, it goes for days as you know. Being right out on the ocean we could see biblical proportions. Thanks for the heads up brother, glad to have you aboard and long like last year. I should be making a spring journal very soon rather and will have to get everyone in there when its up. :Namaste:

NOAA El Niño: Research, Forecasts and Observations

Morning Lester Well for me it is morning)

Ladies doing good i see.... send my regards to those SEXY things...lol

Happy Grow and Smoke.

:420:

Good Morning Rooster! :) Will do pal, right back at your lovely tree. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom