Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Heres a couple of the clones 18 to 22 inches now.

12_16_09_d.jpg

The plants that are doubled up are doing fantastic once they were saperated...:welcome::bong:

Everythings lookin good OGD :cheer:.. Your garden always looks clean & organized too!!

Thanks Blacken and Butcher, We are working on another great grow the clones have just taken off....another 2 weeks of growth then well see some buds....they are forming on the big PPP in the corner...:roorrip::thanks:

Oldgrowerdude, those G13 diesel plants are a thing of beauty I am watching and awaiting your beautiful garden. I tried to give u more rep but i guess i did last nite.

Dude great job anyone would be very proud of this garden and some would kill for it you definitely are an Oldgrowerdude!

Thanks wingman Im watching them to. I like the plant structure and big leafs......It said to be a resiny cross gets 10 foot outside. The PPP is doing good too.....:thanks::grinjoint:

those big green beauties have sold me I'm definitely getting some diesel on the 1st grow in years, oh btw I got an e-mail today from director of RI-mmj stating I was approved for the mmj card after review and will be notified when to come and obtain photo id. YEAH!!

I will consult you 4 advice if ok when planted, what a great job u are doing here!

There about the same in growth but the PPP stays narrow where the NLs likes to spread out.... both are known for there main colas.....:Rasta::Rasta:

No Ive been busy like adding 500watts of HPS to the corner where I bloom out the mothers......check it out

500watts_HPS_b.jpg

500watts_HPS_a.jpg

500watts_HPS.jpg

Yes and Jimmy is still overseeing my garden...:Rasta::Rasta:

and the wind cries Mary Jane....

Hay Hogdady how ya doing.....were doing great here.....
enjoyed your pic's
Ya know I had to give up riding....now I take trips around the block and never leave home...lol
Weed likes my Jimmy picture looking over the garden too....lol

:Rasta::Rasta:

Hay Hogdady how ya doing.....were doing great here.....
enjoyed your pic's
Ya know I had to give up riding....now I take trips around the block and never leave home...lol
Weed likes my Jimmy picture looking over the garden too....lol

glad all is good...suks you had to give up ridin', but we all gotta play the hand we're dealt. i was drivin to work this mornin and was singin hendrix in my head and thought of jimmy watchin over your gro. best of luck to you bro. :grinjoint:

Weed your to much I'm just an old dude with a talent as my wife would say....

Growing good herb is my only job....I work at it every day...thanks for the words....

It's a beautiful job, not that many people have the oppurtunity to grow something they love, body guarding it, guiding it, protecting it all the way until maturity. I have to say, I haven't grown that many crops my self, but that pride you get from doing it, is a feeling akin to a drug. Nothing on this Earth like watching something you helped raise get stronger, and stronger.

I just purchased the system and you're truly getting some amazing growth, but I've seen many journals with this system and drooled over their growth rate.

Those PPP have some massive fan leafs, surely they're going to explode upon flowering. I've heard awesome things about the DM Gold formulation, and you seem to be yet another person validating the hype. I've heard amazing things about DM Light + Penetrator, supposedly it forces the stomata to open further than normal, therefore more light penetrates, creating more sugars, and speeding photosynthesis.

Guy at the local hydro store gave me a bottle, once I'm up in running in a month, I'd love to give you my honest opinion, if you're interested.

One last thing, if you like PPP you might love THC Bomb, it's rumored to be Bid Bud x PPP. My friends grew it outdoors and had a very nice yield for being so inexperienced (their first grow).

Thanks for the journal, will be watching =)

Back
Top Bottom