Rhetorrikz - LED Grow - Coco

20150921_195542.jpg

Gee this photo turned out bad? I turned the bloom switches on with both leds now did some lst and will flip to 12/12 soon probably later in the week, took some clones last night and did a light tidy up defol of some fan leafs that were blocking bud sites . I noticed some roots were coming out the bottom of the air pots allready about 4"long should i trim them back? ? i dont really want them sitting in any solution in the drip trays? Or will they just self prure , i might have to be more cautious and keep the trays dry?

They will prune from the light, but if there is water in the drip pans, the roots will live a little longer till the pans are dry. It won't hurt anything leaving the water in there, you will just need to check your ph and ppm of run off every once in a while since the medium will soak up the left overs if it can. I believe with the air pots, they sit high enough you shouldn't run into any issues though.
GB80

Yeah i set the base of the air pot at about 2" off the bottom i checked the runoff ph was 6.2 was just a lil worried having never used these pots thanks GB.. there looking healthy and seem to be growing faster than the hempys.. ill try and work on my photography skills

20150927_154651.jpg
2015-09-27_17_51_11.jpg

What do u guys think ? Im seeing some cupping on the leaves. Im waiting to see a bit more amber yet before her chop. I would like to see the difference in thc to more cbd with this one.. also being onganic and flowered in natural sun im curious about her weight. !

Hey jojo thanks man !
I asked in faq about the leaf but need a better photo didnt get around to it last night. Hope it was just needing more cal mag ive been increasing that lately feeding - canna clasic flores 20 ml a 20ml b 20ml calmax 2ml pythoff to 3 gal tap water 650-700ppm theres no sign of it in newer growth and there powering atm.

Ok guys outdoor girl gave me 39 g, theres still roughly 4-5grams that i left on the plant just to see if she will reveg so she did produce slightly less than the plants under lights. The smoke sat me on my ass.. lol definatly a noticeable difference a better night time smoke and taste was better sweeter and more earthy, tho the buds are not as visually pleasing or as dense.

20150927_183943.jpg
20151009_191839.jpg

Update the girls under led hav just reached 2 weeks since the flip to 12/12 there looking great and filled in quite a bit compared to the first pic when i did that light defol and lst, no signs of deficiency's ive had a touch of leaf clawing looking similar to n toxicity but it cant be .... theres hardly any n in the feeds, im thinking it has to do with heat through lights off period. It reached 94f there a couple of times for a short period of an hour or so.
Thanks jojo, the outdoor girl did seem to have alot of sugar leafs, i also tried my hand at fimming the bag seeds i had in solo cups 3 out of 5 might end up with 4 tops the other 2 look to be toped . Ill get a pic when they grow a lil bit .

Back
Top Bottom