Rhetorrikz - LED Grow - Coco

20150820_200757.jpg

Hey guys heres a couple fresh pics Now at the 8 wk mark starting to get some cloudy trics yay.!
Also the neglected clone has really packed it on looking really healthy that soil in the garden bed must be good eh. Still havnt fed her anything just a couple drinks straight outa the tap. Anyone think i should give her a lil pk13/14 about now or just leave her be ?

I'd say you'd be alright feeding her for a bit longer, if she's still eating much. If there's still some left in the medium, you may just water and dilute it? I'd say you wait until you start seeing a few ambers then flush for a week. You should still end up with only a small percentage amber. I've been cutting too early all my previous grows!

The garden is looking great too!

20150909_220658.jpg
20150909_224400.jpg
20150910_001318.jpg
Ok harvest day is here!!! been flushing straight tap water for a week and a bit, id say we've got about 95% cloudy 5% amber trics its been a slow waiting game watching them finish sorry for the lack of updates..
heres some interesting pics:
first is the 2 plants directly under the 100x3w
second the 2 plants under the 300W
third the 2 under the 400w hps...

Thanks gb !! Pinapple chunk was listed as a 60 day strain . Also had in the back of my mind jojos grow where there wasnt really tons of amber with his c99 well where all learning and i appreciate any advice. Ill get some dry weights for you guys in a week or so

Very nice! Congratulations of the great looking harvest! Any ideas on which light performed the best? It looks like you got the fattest colas from the 300?

Yeah, those trichomes are tricky things and I know I've harvested early too many times. Like you said, my last grow was pretty much done growing and I got very few ambers. Oh well! I'm looking forward to your dry weight(s).

Hard to say. The leds did well man, buds are dense about as hard as a soft orange. i think the hps did the best but it does consume twice the power of each of the leds.

Update clones repotted and moved in 18/6 schedule, leds veg mode only, hps turned off. Canna classic vega a+b, calmax h2o2 2ml.@ 450ppm 5.7ph temps 60-90f.. lets see how this goes!
I added some 8 litre air pots to see how they perform.
O' and i took a pic of the root ball in the last hempys they looked real good nice white and clean

2 plants under the 100x3 102g
2 plants under the 300W 131g
2 plants under the 400w hps 155g
Extras 88g off to the side of the hps.
So this works out about
.68gpw for leds
.58gpw for hps
.62gpw overall
I do think the 300 had a bit of help with coverage from the hps
theres definatly room for improvement here im no pro grower just a hobbyist keepn it simple..
ill do an update of whats growing soon for anyone interested
cheers 420!

Back
Top Bottom