Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

Definitely pic of the month quality

What you jamming on ps4?

Apex is actually fun once you learn the limit of your shields and life and learn how to use weapons. I in turn suck at cod cause I expect the speed of Apex. I mean I can take a squad out but you kak quickly in warzone haha. We must jam a session.

Been awhile since I dropped in over here.great job on the plants brotha. Didn’t see any mite damage in any of your pics. But if you had to harvest early it’s all good it will still be really good and definitely not a waste of time. Pest management is a pain in the ass but always better to be pro-active rather than reactive meaning treat them before there is a problem so the plants aren’t as attractive to the pests. But dude your plants look great and that mantis photo is insane.

I need to know what lekker means. I like it

Apex is actually fun once you learn the limit of your shields and life and learn how to use weapons. I in turn suck at cod cause I expect the speed of Apex. I mean I can take a squad out but you kak quickly in warzone haha. We must jam a session.

Yeah man drop me your psn in a inbox or something and we jam a session sometime. Lock downs got me gaming quite a bit when the lighty is dossing.

Been awhile since I dropped in over here.great job on the plants brotha. Didn’t see any mite damage in any of your pics. But if you had to harvest early it’s all good it will still be really good and definitely not a waste of time. Pest management is a pain in the ass but always better to be pro-active rather than reactive meaning treat them before there is a problem so the plants aren’t as attractive to the pests. But dude your plants look great and that mantis photo is insane.

I need to know what lekker means. I like it

Yeah shit shotta I've learnt for next time that keeping things in check with regard to pests is something that must be done before they arrive. I battled them and didn't prevent them from the start.

Atleast the other plants will be finishing in a week or so and not to much will be lost there.

Lekker is an afrikaans word for "nice". We use it as like slang for anything that's good I suppose. Not sure of a better way to put it. Saying that's lekker is the same as saying that's nice

Cheers thanks for stopping by bro. Appreciate the visits

So the gg4 girls that this journal was all about and my real first plants which were flowering with the rest but went through a real tough time and got nailed by spider mites came down early in week 7 and the buds have finally been kinda trimmed. Yield is poor, buds are poor and trim is plentiful. Anyways here's a few pics of what they look like
IMG_20200406_134721.jpg
IMG_20200406_134717.jpg
IMG_20200406_134709.jpg
IMG_20200406_134446.jpg
IMG_20200406_134404.jpg

Hope everyone's having a great monday

Well you salvage the harvest.

Had to get rid of one or two of the nicer buds that were full up with their webs. Pity about that. Tried washing them off but was just causing shit. Haha hopefully the other girls make it all the way

So guys here are my remaining plants at the start of week 8. What do you guys think? The royal highness is a bush and I didn't set her up right for flower but hey you live and learn I guess.

IMG_20200406_191528.jpg
IMG_20200406_191402.jpg
IMG_20200406_191019.jpg
IMG_20200406_190913.jpg
IMG_20200406_190658.jpg
IMG_20200406_190628.jpg
IMG_20200406_190504.jpg
IMG_20200406_190430.jpg
IMG_20200406_190239.jpg
IMG_20200406_190202.jpg

Probably the light but the colours are great in your pics
Good job Rhys

Haha cheers man, I don't understand why all my plants get the orange tint on the buds even when I take them outside they look like that. Is it normal?

Back
Top Bottom