Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Don't those dark buds all ground up ready to serve just make you smile? I'm so spoiled by dark buds. It seems wrong to have something simply green in the grinder. :rofl:

I see the super light brown red hairs in both of the auto strains I've done so far... but they are very related after all. I wonder if the bright brown hairs are a trait of the strain or a trait of autos.

Strain related. The Auto Jedi Kush I just cut barely has any hairs showing, brown, red, or curly. :rofl:

Happy Weekend Y'all ! :ciao:

I just got home from a short 2800 mile ride to the Southernmost point. I love growing, but it feels great to be able to leave for an extended time and not worry about the garden.

I thought I'd drop in and post my final harvest weight from the Short Stuff Auto Jedi Kush..... 318g dry. :goof: Life Is Good :) I'll be back at gardening come September, be sure to drop by and see what gets planted.

Peace Out Y'all, :peace:

Happy Weekend Y'all ! :ciao:

I just got home from a short 2800 mile ride to the Southernmost point. I love growing, but it feels great to be able to leave for an extended time and not worry about the garden.

I thought I'd drop in and post my final harvest weight from the Short Stuff Auto Jedi Kush..... 318g dry. :goof: Life Is Good :) I'll be back at gardening come September, be sure to drop by and see what gets planted.

Peace Out Y'all, :peace:

Nice..........

Decent harvest.. enjoy :)

Now that's a sweet way to celebrate a successful growing season. :slide: I know it felt good to hit the open road. I need to get my act to the point where I can break it down and take a month off now and again. Makes me nervous to have so much quiet in the apartment though. Feels like something's wrong when the fans go off. :rofl:

Peace rifleman....happy memorial day

:passitleft:

At what point is picture 28 at like how many weeks into veg

Hey Jdub, I'd love to give you an answer but do you mean on post #28, or are my photos numbered somewhere else ? Can you link to the photo in question ?

Now that's a sweet way to celebrate a successful growing season. :slide: I know it felt good to hit the open road. I need to get my act to the point where I can break it down and take a month off now and again. Makes me nervous to have so much quiet in the apartment though. Feels like something's wrong when the fans go off. :rofl:

:thanks: for the whack(s)of the rep hammer Sue. :bigblush: Quiet is... odd. Yep, odd. :confused: I keep telling myself it won't be much longer. :rofl:

It's that time again. :) No, not garden time for me yet, but it is seed stocking time... almost. Most of you know I have a special place for Mephisto Genetics. Well it's getting even bigger. :biglaugh: Mitch has announced some new crosses which will be available at the end of the month. :drool:

Since we don't do links here at 420Mag I copied and pasted the announcement below. If you've never ordered directly from Mephisto, you're missing out. I highly recommend them. :thumb:

Oh yeah, as an added bonus for those of us in the states, my last two orders arrived without going through government inspections at the border. (hint)

******************************************************************************************************

Mephisto Illuminautos drop #3 information:

Hey all,

Took a little time to figure out the promo and strain menu,

However, I'm delighted to announce in advance our 3rd illuminautos drop which will take place between June 30th and July 4th.

And here they are -

No. 21 - Sour Crinkle (Grape crinkle x sour crack)

No. 22 - Sour Alien Livers (Sour Livers x Ripley's OG)

No. 23 - Creme Bubbly (Creme de la chem x Hubbabubbasmelloscope)

No. 24 - Gold Glue (24 Carat x Ggg4)

No. 25 - Sour Orange Livers (Sour Livers x S.O.D.K)

No. 26 - ManBearAlienPig (3 Bears OG x Ripley's OG)

No. 27 - Livers 'n' cheese (Auto livers x Northern cheese haze)

No. 28 - Grape walker kush (Grape Crinkle x Skywalker)

No. 29 - BlueToof (Blue Cush x Toof Decay)

No. 30 - BubblyLivers (Auto Livers x Hubbabubbasmelloscope)

Further info:

Previous illuminautos drops were crazy low quantities, for this drop we've upped the batch sizes a little to cater for the surprising popularity of these drops.

We've been super hard at it at the farm on the grind over autumn, winter and spring, and outside developing and reproducing our main catalogue these are some nice nice combinations we've come up with for this upcoming round of illuminautos.

All strains are F1 hybrid feminised autos, most are untested apart from germination tests to ensure viability.

We want to use the illuminautos as a test bed to then see which strains people have the most love for after the drop, and the very best one or two favourites we will put in line to create more at a later date and make a full limited edition out of them to add to the catalogue . Which would be nice for people that miss the illuminautos drop or those that want to grow again something they found here and loved.

Please note: this drop is only for illuminautos strains #21 through #30.

(Strains #1 - #20 will NOT be available.)

Freebies - unless specified, will be a lucky dip of either: White Crack, Auto Blues (Purps pheno), Sour Hound x Northern cheese haze, and maybe another few still to be announced. (Please know in advance that we may not be able to fulfill your freebie strain request if you choose one specifically - these are limited too and they will go quickly.)

Prices are the same as the last illuminautos drop - A pack of 5 feminised seeds for €29, a pack of 10 feminised seeds for €49.

- If you buy any 5 of the 10 strains in combination you'll get 10% off your order total.

- Buy all 10 strains together and you will receive a 25% discount off your order total.

- Spend over €150 and get a free illuminautos t-shirt (new design)

Being a limited drop of limited total seed quantities, packs of each strain will be limited to 3 per customer. Just so everyone can get a fair chance of a taste.

Freebie numbers for the promo are at the usual denominations per order value -

Orders €25+ euros (not inc. postage) = 3 free seeds

Orders €50+ euros (not inc. postage) = 5 free seeds

Orders €75+ euros (not inc. postage) = 7 free seeds

Orders €100+ euros (not inc. postage) = 10 free seeds

Things to bare in mind -

1.) The Promo will run From Friday 30th June 12am GMT to Tuesday 4th July 12am GMT Giving a decent window of time to get your orders in.

2.) Tuesday morning here until - Friday 7th the shop will be closed to any new orders whilst all the promo orders are responded to and sorted out.

3.) Orders will be dealt with on a basis of first placed first contacted, then first paid first processed and shipped.

4.) Please allow 7 working days from payment, for your order to be dispatched. We're a small team working between two continents to make these promotions happen. All orders are custom made to suit and it does take time to make sure every single order is dealt with, packed and handled correctly. During these promotions we typically have 100's of orders to work through. So this is a friendly advance warning just to say relax and you'll get your order as fast as possible and it will be totally worth any waiting time. If a potential total order turnaround time of 2-3 weeks doesn't suit you, If you're on a tight time schedule and these are vital to your next run, We would lovingly suggest not to order. Extra staff will be on hand to help our main guys out but still it is always a frenzied time.

5.) Please make sure all your information is correct at time of order, Name and Address to deliver to, Email address. And please add our staff email: sales at mephistogenetics dot com and dispatch at mephistogenetics dot com (for the states) and dispatch-eu at mephistogenetics dot com (for any other location) to your safe contacts list so their emails don't get filtered to your junk mail box. If you make a mistake on the order and realise it, please place a fresh order. Extra emails sent to rectify mistakes made related to these things will only delay your and everyone else's orders.

6.) All other seed items in the shop will be made un-available during the promotion.

7.) Our Normal shop discount codes will be turned off during the promotion. There will be a code to enter if you've bought 5 strains in combination, and a separate code for the all 10 strains bigger discount. These codes are only applicable on orders that meet the deals. If codes are used for orders that don't qualify, you'll be asked to re-order.

8.) We hope everything here is spelled out logically and clearly, and if there's anything you see that's missing or doesn't make sense please let us know.

All the above was written with love solely for the purpose of creating a smooth as can be Promo.

Much love Mitch & the MG team

What are illumiautos? Just regular auto strains?

Special crosses from their other strains. All autos and usually offered once a year only. Some make it into the catalog, others are destined to be one off production.

I have read this numerous times and i haven't figures out when or how to order? will it be on their website? Or can i make an advanced order now?
Thanks

Gauge

Order from their web site on the dates listed;

"The Promo will run From Friday 30th June 12am GMT to Tuesday 4th July 12am GMT Giving a decent window of time to get your orders in. "

Special crosses from their other strains. All autos and usually offered once a year only. Some make it into the catalog, others are destined to be one off production.

Looks like I might be making my first auto purchase a lot sooner than I expected! I can't believe I lost track of this journal and am now just checking up on it after almost a month .

Greenwich mean time.....Hmmm dusting off the old thinker i believe in central time zone that makes them 6 hours ahead so Friday June 30th 6pm.

Gauge

7pm CDT Thursday June 29th If I read it correctly.

Darn it Luke, I was trying to not be tempted by seeds for a while. A couple of these look real enticing. I've never looked closely at their catalogue, although A-Train always encouraged me to.

Back
Top Bottom