Scrogco - 48x3 Reflector - 2x2 Tent

So I wasn't planning to trim tonight, was going to wait till morning, but went to water the Citrix and felt my buds... they were dry, super dry. It was over prime time to trim. I know I was warned... :thumb: anyways, trimmed what was ready, sugar leaves were flying off the buds, crunch everytime I closed the shears. I was heart broken to watch my weight go down. Really thought this harvest would be better, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be in the beginning. Anyways, here are the previous harvest numbers, and a picture of the current. I have 1 more harvest to go on my Blue Dream. And I'll have a final weight.

Screenshot_2015-09-12-22-32-43.png
Screenshot_2015-09-12-22-32-51.png

44.6. :thumb:
Hit my Gram per watt goal under the baby LED with the help of the Scrogco screen, and all of you helping me along the way, either with moral support or grow support. I'm glad you are all here!. I love having you guys around! I'm hoping to hit at least 100 grams, but I'm shooting for 120.. lol. If the final harvest is this good I will be extatic! Thank you all for everything!
GB80

Thanks Kriaze and Dude!
Light is great! I will put my name behind the reflector series for sure. Very impressed with what this small light could actually do. Might have to order a couple reflectors and just grow with them.
GB80

:high-five:

Agree with that, :thumb:

And you did a great job too. :peace:

:rollit:

Final harvest.... 24.4 grams
+89.9 grams
-Total- 114.3 grams
@ 81 watts = 1.4 grams per watt

Very happy with this grow! Overall it was a great experience and the Blue dream gave me little trouble and produced an amazing yield for such limited light. I know it's not a huge yield, but it really is when you think that many try to achieve the 1 GPW dream. This really makes me want to rethink my decision to put up the Mars2... maybe I was bieng too hard on it. I guess I should try and give it another go before I put it away. Anyways, thanks again everyone for following my grow! It's been fun, and I'm glad you were here to share it with me. I know my "Bottle Organic" thread isn't much right now, but I'd like for you guys to ride along with me... especially the soil and organic guys. Hope I see you there! Thanks everyone, and a special thanks to 420mag, Scrogco, and MarsHydro for the wonderful place to gather and share, and the products they provide!
GB80

Screenshot_2015-09-13-23-16-40.png

Screenshot_2015-09-13-23-16-34.png

Journal Complete :party:

Congratulations GB!! That's quite an achievement brother!!
:bravo::high-five:

Hi Guambomb80,

Thanks for doing the product review on the SCROG kit, Great job, you the man. I did follow through the whole grow journal ALL THE WAY. Your grow is awesome.

Let me know if you need more SCROG kit it’s on the house. And you keep on getting better, Brother.

Best.
Simon

Hi Guambomb80,

Thanks for doing the product review on the SCROG kit, Great job, you the man. I did follow through the whole grow journal ALL THE WAY. Your grow is awesome.

Let me know if you need more SCROG kit it’s on the house. And you keep on getting better, Brother.

Best.
Simon

Thanks Simon! This was a fun grow, I love the Scrogco screen!

I'll send you an email soon. :)
Thank you!
GB80

man scrogco is bad ass thats what im talkin bout share the love scrogco great job gb

Simon is a great guy!

Contact him for the best info on the Scrogco screen or to order one for your grows. simon@scrogco.com

Thanks mad for the kind words!
GB80

You would think I'm getting a paycheck by the way I talk about the Scrogco screen.... I'm not, but it's a great idea! Hint Hint Simon :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom