Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

I looked at it like this this big black sugar is looking a tad bit bigger than her. Could be saying who knows but I know the buds are denser which means they're going to weigh more and when I say dence I mean dence. just like that one Northern light Auto if he was in the dark you swear up and down you had a rock in your hand.besided feeling the life and moistness from it

Founder my 9.5 ouncer Krissi!!

20221211_210407.jpg

Today is harvesting number 2 at 6:00 autos will be under 48 hours darkness and then it's their hang Time. They are 14 weeks old everything that I've been reading is telling me that it's time to chop them mostly cloudy I got some Amber yes we're still pushing out foxtails but I ain't worried about that she's got enough weight on her ass I need all of them hanging

No worries ☺️ I've been called jugs before.. just don't call me utters 😜😉
Well for one I would never do nothing to disrespect anyways. I think you're trying to make a joke on that but all well
It's just that I have manners I guess that's why most of my customers love me at dunkin' donuts I'm about to run that bastard soon as the manager leaves I'll take over his spot he's getting ready to go to start school for photography

Well for one I would never do nothing to disrespect anyways. I think you're trying to make a joke on that but all well
It's just that I have manners I guess that's why most of my customers love me at dunkin' donuts I'm about to run that bastard soon as the manager leaves I'll take over his spot he's getting ready to go to start school for photography
That will be fun 😊 (I try to keep it respectful, yes I have a dirty sense of humor, I'm actually being very polite so I don't get in trouble 😇)

Back
Top Bottom