Share Your Barney's Farm Strains Photos

Critical Kush before chop been growing this strain for a few years now love it and so easy to grow. Also put it in again
thats her in the 3rd pic. Got me a blue sunset sherbert for my next run , come to think of it i also have a blue cheese
and red diesel knocking about might do a barney's tent. And im sure barney's will be happy we updated there thread.

10.jpg

ck2.jpg

7.jpg

So lovely. :love:

Can't wait to sprout mine. I grabbed that one and their Wedding Cake.

I grew out a Runtz Muffin last grow. The Wedding Cake is one I want to try soon.
Runtz

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

This is a couple nuggs of the Runtz Muffin. And I swear this is my last picture today. But damn this shit floored me at 4:20! :lot-o-toke::cough::yummy:
Runtz Muffin 2021 summer light deprivation. Buds have been curing since September 20th. Pic taken a few minutes ago.
20220115_162613.jpg

IMG_20220118_074205.jpg

I'm dropping these little ladies this week! Can't wait to join you guys on the Barneys adventure! Herbies supplied the Barneys genetics :) partners are partnering with me to partner haha. Can't wait to grow them. They are going under the new FC8000 light. It Should be enough power to give them the best chance in life :)

Back
Top Bottom