Share Your Barney's Farm Strains Photos

Watermelon Zkittlez auto :yummy:

P1020305 copy.jpg

P1020312 copy.jpg

Update Barneys farm Vanilla Kush & Pineapple Chunk in back @ almost 5 weeks
not sure if VK is nute hunger or just the strain being on the lighter side . same amount of nutes as the PC
still has green leaves on the bottom. The main cola is bigger than the pineapple chunk so I have been upping the nutes a bit
Thought from the name Chunk it would be the bigger one
IMG_3417.JPG
IMG_3420.JPG

pineapple chunk
IMG_3418.JPG

Vanilla Kush
IMG_3419.JPG

I never bothered to do any topping on these plants a bit of LST

mimosa_full_1200w - Copy.png

Mimosa cola1_1200w - Copy.png

mimosa_cola12_glv_1200w - Copy.png

This Mimosa was loaded with thick buds. One plant made something like 12-13oz dried and trimmed. This is the orange pheno. I like the purple one better. Both are good.

Nice! :thumb:

I love big plants. The Mimosa x is one of my favorites.

Variations looking good in there im aure we are close in flowering days i think im 4 or 5 days behind you

Those pics are from a few days ago. For me, today is day 74 from sprout and 53 in 12/12.

Those Blue Sunset Sherbert are beautiful. Great buds and grow. Never grown it. I was going to grow 1 outside this year but decided not to do anything outdoors.

Those pics are from a few days ago. For me, today is day 74 from sprout and 53 in 12/12.

Those Blue Sunset Sherbert are beautiful. Great buds and grow. Never grown it. I was going to grow 1 outside this year but decided not to do anything outdoors.
Not as much control outside and ive never done 1. Yeah 1st time for me growing them the buds smell so sweet and hopefully next run i dnt have fluctuations in temp and humidity thru veg and try grow a monster lol.

Back
Top Bottom