Show Off Your Smoking Utensil

I need to figure out the sideways picture BS, they're upright in my computer..............

If taken with a camera or cellphone in 'portrait' perspective, part of the file says to rotate 90 degrees. When you upload to :420: magazine that rottate part gets lost. On my cellphone, I CROP the photo and save it.. On a computer, try 'save as' something simple like bmp, then do your upload. (You might have to convert it to a jpg first - I've never tried that.)

If taken with a camera or cellphone in 'portrait' perspective, part of the file says to rotate 90 degrees. When you upload to :420: magazine that rottate part gets lost. On my cellphone, I CROP the photo and save it.. On a computer, try 'save as' something simple like bmp, then do your upload. (You might have to convert it to a jpg first - I've never tried that.)

Problem is, i fight with PHOTOs (mac OS X) when ever I want to export an unmodified original, AND if i use a newer camera that forgets it's orientation and i fix that up/dn l/r but then is reverted back on 420........my 12 year old 5.0mp camera work so well, i hate to let it go, but it's rez is akin to a 9 inch B/W tv compared to today's monster DSLRs 22mp !! but all photos i share (here, FB, instaflam) are upright, always.....go figure, eh?

Nice and clean
IMAG033915.jpg

Still fighting with the horz vert issue, a little addition to the user collection

image110028.JPG

Won it on a glass blowers appreciation page. hits like a champ!!

I think I've got my photo orientation probmlem figured out, one more from same blower as my previous post. Mini goodness:

leeper_02_final.jpeg
leeper_02.jpeg
Leeper_02_2.jpeg
leeper_02_3.jpeg

Since we are moving to a headshop desert, we took one last trip to the local store to stock up on glass.

On the way home I admired Baby Sherlock. The thin stem helps the Sherlock spoon smoke very smooth.

20160515_135202-1.jpg

14 mm stem perc, 18 mm stem perc, 4 bowls, and Baby Sherlock. The large carb on Baby Sherlock helps the bowl burn out.

20160515_142458.jpg

Ultraviolet Maverick with factory stem perc and clear snap bowl. Purple clear-sided Diamond Grinder. Wulf variable temp dry herb vape.

20160515_142533-1.jpg

'Morroccan genie jar' bong beside the scientific ultraviolet Maverick (now with Blue Diamond bowl.)

20160515_142624-1.jpg

The clear-sided Diamond Grinder holds well over 1/2 an ounce. :)

20160515_144545-1.jpg

Nice looking nug, I like that grinder to. Thank you for posting take care.

Hey! You're around! Thanks man! I haven't used it yet. Gave it away. Next one's getting tried! Good pages CO finest
Have not been here in a long time. Just for some reason got a email on your post and I had to check it out. That was a awesome idea you did. Might have to do that with some of my bottles I keep around. Got a nice skull vodka bottle that would be sick as hell to make into bong. Thank you again for the idea. Take care my friend

Have not been here in a long time. Just for some reason got a email on your post and I had to check it out. That was a awesome idea you did. Might have to do that with some of my bottles I keep around. Got a nice skull vodka bottle that would be sick as hell to make into bong. Thank you again for the idea. Take care my friend
Hint. China for diamond drill bits. ebay for the bowl and stems from china. whole nut not counting the rum is about 15.00. Glad to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom