Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

You aint late mate, there is a long & boring veg stage to endure before the bud fun starts but I'll try my best to keep you all entertained :)

I think you'll be blown away with your Mars mate, I'm loving mine. Get yourself some shade 5 welding goggles/glasses though or you'll ruin your eyes.

Thanks, I can't wait. I have 6 of the mars 1200's for bloom and 2 of the reflector 96x3 for veg.

Here's a little update for you. Yesterday the Root Riots arrived so I checked on my seeds (2x Barneys Farm Tangerine dream & 1x Ripper Toxic) & all three had 1/2" tap roots (germinating on top of my satellite box worked a treat) so into the plugs they went. I had to tear them open to insert the root & they also needed a bit of water. I placed them into my propagator in a tray, which sits on perlite (for insulation) & put a tray of water in there to increase humidity. Tonight I took some pictures which you can view below.
IMG_0001129.JPG
IMG_0003141.JPG
IMG_0004132.JPG
IMG_0005136.JPG
IMG_0006123.JPG

As you can see the Toxic is just ahead of the Tangerines, if you're not familiar with either strain, here's some info
RIPPER SEEDS - TOXIC: HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE PLANT WITH AN INTENSE HIGH
Toxic, feminized, is the most recent development by Ripper Seeds and has been bred with the intention to create a highly productive plant with big trichomes and a powerful and intense high. Toxic requires a vegetative period of only 2-4 weeks and finishes blooming within 60-65 days. This short cycle leaves little time for pests or mold to harm your crop and makes Toxic perfectly suited for the novice grower.
Toxic, feminized, by Ripper Seeds is the outcome of mating two of their most awarded varieties: Ripper Haze and Criminal+. This exceptional predominately Sativa (60%) strain can be defined by listing some of her best traits: Production, flavor, resin, aroma, power and quality.

Tangerine Dream
Cannabis Cup Winner 2010.

Tangerine Dream
This innovative, Sativa-dominant strain starts with the legendary G13 plant, known for it’s intense flavors and strong effects, which is crossed with the unusually refined and exotic Neville’s A-5 Haze. The resulting plant is again crossed with G13. The aesthetic total, however, far exceeds the sum of its genetic parts, as Tangerine Dream offers the visceral sensations of tearing into fresh citrus: a spray of essential oils from the peel with its complex and pleasant bitterness; deep, pungent aromas fill the air, and then, the concentrated, tangy sweet flavor of fruit and juice on the tongue. An experience both refreshing and intense. The large, tight colas – unusually firm and substantial for a sativa-dominant strain – are flecked with orange and red hairs, and frosted with a shimmering layer of THC crystals.

As you can guess, I'm excited to try these babies :bong:

Onto my other two, miss two heads needed a drink so I mixed 2ml/L of PM grow, Cal-Mag Plus, Voodoo & adjusted the ph to god knows what. I'm still waiting for my new ph meter & only have a drop tester, I hate it & it doesn't suit the OCD I have with ph levels. I got an email today saying it will be delivered between Monday & Wednesday, so I hope I can manage in the mean time.
KxS#1 still doesn't need a drink, here they are, still 24" away from the light, I put the little one at the same level to stop any stretching.
IMG_0007110.JPG
IMG_001282.JPG
IMG_001385.JPG

I brought two heads out into natural light so you can see her true colour
IMG_0008103.JPG
IMG_0009108.JPG
IMG_0010103.JPG
IMG_001189.JPG

As you can see TH is doing well & grown quite a lot over the last few days. I'm not sure where I'm going with her, I've never done any LTS or scrogs before so I'm not sure how she'll grow. I'm thinking of topping her at some point but I'm not sure when. If any of you guys want to throw your suggestions my way, I'm open to ideas.
I had a look for roots & a few are visible through the holes so she might be transplanted to a 10L airpot the next time you see her.
IMG_001591.JPG

Thanks for viewing my journal & feel free to contribute your thoughts.

:slide::passitleft:

They are a Spanish seedbank if I remember rightly and it's the 1st time I've tried them. They are quite a young company with limited strains but they all sound nice so if this one's a success I'll be sure to try the rest. I did have a Ripper Haze seed that failed, this ones crossed with it so I'm hoping it has a nice haze high :rollit:

I've just been looking up the info on Two heads, I'll not know which she is until the buds start to smell unfortunately so here is the 1st possibility, Sour Diesel

The world famous Sour Diesel is now available in feminised seed from Royal Queen Seeds. We are proud to add this fine cannabis strain to our selection. This might be one of the most famous strains of cannabis on the planet; and maybe one of the strongest.

Like many of the best cannabis strains coming out these days, Sour Diesel comes straight from California. It is a favourite with many smokers and growers. These powerful American genetics will grow well indoors around the world; outdoors, on the other hand, they need a warm climate, similar to California or Spain.

This is a mostly Sativa strain which shows in both its growth structure and the strong high effect it gives when consumed. The plant develops its resinous buds and powerful aroma over a 10-week flowering period. This is after a recommended 3-to-4 week vegetative period. These plants will grow to a height of around 100-130 cm, with some stretching during early flowering.

Sour Diesel is a very pungent, aromatic strain. Heavy chemical, herbal and sour flavours come from its glistening buds. When grown well, it will give yields of 450-600 grams per square metre. This is both a yield in quantity and quality, producing high-quality, resinous, aromatic buds. Full Diesel power

Or she could be Royal Cheese

Cheese is a legendary cannabis plant with origins based in the UK. This marijuana strain has its heritage from some original Skunk #1 that was rediscovered then developed by a dedicated crew of cannabis growers from London. Finally they gave birth to a skunk that was so stinky that there seemed no more fitting a name than Cheese.

Since then, the Cheese genetic has spread around the world, winning a Cannabis Cup and reaching near legendary status in the eyes of smokers while doing so. We got a hold of it, feminized it and are proud to present the Royal Cheese feminized seeds.

Royal Cheese Feminized will grow to about 1.5 metres indoors, but will stretch to over 2.5 metres out in the sun. This marijuana strain loves to drink and will grow big and strong as a result. The biggest issue encountered when growing Royal Cheese Feminized is the smell. This cannabis plant stinks so much that a carbon filter is almost essential for indoors, while everyone in the immediate radius will smell it outside.

Grown indoors, Royal Cheese will yield on average 60 grams per plant or 450-550 grams per square metre under a 600W light. Outdoors, this plant will tower above everything else and can yield over 600 grams in the correct climate (Spain, Italy, and California). It can be grown outdoors in northern Europe too, but will produce a lower quality buds than if grown indoors.

Our Royal Cheese feminized can be harvested 8 weeks after flowering to achieve the strongest flavour. Leaving it 2 weeks longer, 10 weeks, will give less flavour but will pack more of a punch with each puff or bong. Different growers enjoy different effects so it's up to you personally to experiment which is the right time for you; however, as a general rule, Cheese can be harvested at 8 weeks.

The smoke from Cheese is quite simply fantastic. Carrying such a strong, pungent aroma which follows through with a good flavour is one thing. But what makes this marijuana strain so enjoyable is the sheer strength of the stone that you get from every hit of the joint or bong. This combination of stinky smell and knockout stone has ensured that Cheese will be around for a long time to come

These were both free seeds from Herbies & as they are sponsors I can give them a plug. I've used them for years & they have been faultless. Give them a go, they have every strain you can think of & you know they give you quality free seeds. It's a no brainer!

All three seeds have sprouted today, one plug was getting a touch dry, so I sprayed it to be safe. Two heads had another drink tonight & I gave her & KxS#1 a spray with Bio-Wetter followed by the weekly spray of Evolution. I estimate she'd be around 6" tall if I hadn't stretched her so she's growing quite well. I must have the nutes & ph spot on as she's looking healthy, right to the tips of her leaves. I think she may be ready for re-potting this weekend so that's when her growth will start to explode. I'm planning on scroging her so I might top her too to increase her heads.
I tracked my parcel & my new ph meter will be with me on Monday, it's coming from Germany so that's been the delay. I'll do a little review of it for you when I've tried it out.

Toodle pip

Skunny :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom