Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Here's some pictures of two heads, she's in a 10L airpot now. I'm very impressed with her growth in the last seven days so here's a photo comparison

IMG_002576.JPG
IMG_003550.JPG
IMG_0003142.JPG
IMG_0008104.JPG

I measured her & she'd be 6 1/2" tall if she wasn't trained.

KxS#1 is doing well but is still only tiny

IMG_0004133.JPG
IMG_0005137.JPG

I tested out my new ph meter today & I'm made up with it. It took 5 minutes to calibrate as the machine needs to acquaint itself with the new wand. Once calibrated it and only needs checking once a month & it's a quick turn of a screw to re-calibrate it. When testing it produces nice stable readings which are easily viewed on the large LCD display. I find having the wand is much better than a pen type as you hold or stand the unit where you can see it. This meter is accurate to 0.07 which is better than a lot of the big named brands & the quality of the unit is amazing for the price. The wand has a bottle attached to ensure it remains accurate & increase its lifespan and can be bought separately.
Conclusion: 10/10 Top class product with German engineering at a bargain basement price

IMG_0001133.JPG
IMG_0002141.JPG

As you can see, it's a big old beastie & powered by a 9v battery
IMG_0003146.JPG
IMG_0004137.JPG

And how much did it cost you? I think sometime next month I need to get one for myself too.
Though if I don't run in to any pH issues with a liquid pH tester I don't see any reason to get electric one. Could use a decent ppm meter sooner or later, any suggestion on that?

This cost me £47.98 including delivery which is a bargain for the quality. It feels like a machine worth 3 times that price tbh. They make EC pen meters around the £40 mark if I remember correctly, do a google search & you'll find them.
I'd buy a ph tester before going for an EC meter personally, liquid testers aren't as accurate & your ph is vitally important. I use my EC meter every now & again & it's always in range so never needs adjusting.

Here's a weekly update for you. Everything is going perfectly with no issues to report. I've just upped the strength of nutes for two heads to 3ml/L PM grow, 3ml/L CalMag+ & I've stopped the Voodoo Juice on her now.
The three seedlings are doing well
IMG_0001136.JPG

Ripper Toxic
IMG_0002144.JPG

The next two are Tangerine dream
IMG_0003150.JPG
IMG_0004141.JPG

They are all at different heights but all look healthy
IMG_0005142.JPG
IMG_0006127.JPG

Into my other hut & these two are coming along well
IMG_0007116.JPG

Little miss two heads is now losing her name, from now on I'll just call it the flux. Since last week, it has come to light that the method in which I've grown her, is called fluxing.
I'm spreading the side shoots a few times a day by hand but she keeps filling in to look like this
IMG_0008109.JPG

Once I've spread her, she looks like this
IMG_0009113.JPG

Here's the side profile
IMG_0010108.JPG

The leaves look more indica than sativa
IMG_001194.JPG

Here's KxS#1 looking a little stretched so I've lowered the light to 2ft
IMG_001595.JPG
IMG_001485.JPG

Out of curiosity I had a peek at the roots, they are coming along well especially down at the bottom
IMG_001681.JPG
IMG_001785.JPG

So that's it for this weeks update. I'll leave you with the last 13 days growth photo's of the flux. When looking at the pics I'm blown away at the growth.
IMG_001280.JPG
IMG_001383.JPG
IMG_0008103.JPG
IMG_001189.JPG
IMG_0001130.JPG
IMG_0003142.JPG
IMG_0010108.JPG
IMG_0008109.JPG

Very beautiful update, your indica looks very well. And good fluxing practice SkunnyM.

:goodjob:

Very beautiful update, your indica looks very well. And good fluxing practice SkunnyM.

:goodjob:

Thanks man, I think a bit more training & maybe a little defoliating will be my next step.

She's either Sour Diesel or Royal Cheese (I got confused when I found 2 empty seed bags & didn't know which one the seed came from) Both of these strains are mainly sativa but she's looking more like an indica so I'm going to see if that's an indication as to which strain she is.

Ah i love what your doing to them! Wonderful looking plants!

Keep the style going!! :cheer:

Thanks Robert, the growth & health of the plants is making me very happy. The flux though, this has captured my heart & my mind, I'm so excited to see what she will do. I'm like a kid with a puppy :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom