Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Skunny how many
light hours a day do you veg for from seed ?
how far away is the LED array from your seedlings ?

just checkin'myself

Hi Zombie, I've always been on 18/6 until recently when I switched to the GLR 12 on 5.5 off 1 on 5.5 off. This doesn't seem to affect the seedlings in any way that I've noticed so I'll stick with it. I must say that with seedlings I'm going to give up on LED until I upgrade. I've noticed too many deformities & I've had a couple near death experiences with the 1st leaves dying before they develop so I'm going to revert back to cfl in future. I've had too many to blame it on genetics so it has to be the light source. I will advise you though, if you do intend on using LED for seedlings, don't put them directly underneath, keep them a foot or two from the centre & keep the height up above 24". If you're using your 400 mars then have it at 3ft

I hope that helps :)

ThanX

I'm at 30~" from the pot surface with 3 mars 400's spaced across 3 fett x 6 feet grow area (old bathroom shower stall & the area outside the shower door )
the 1st bean leafs are the largest I've every seen before , stalks are red /purple (were that way before LED )
there's no stress at all the new real leafs seem to get larger each time I look
temps at 73f

all seems good

That sounds like a good little job your buddies got Mr Dreamz :) & I hope the green crack hits the spot mate. Enjoy :)
Oh & yea, I've got your back as far as time with the girls is concerned. Lady Bud has yet to learn the way of the gardener, you must teach her well dear Dirty, teach her well :) :)

I get it Skunny, I love sitting in my greenhouse, in the yard, or in the house (my 2 Aerogardens) or even in his room staring at the beautiful ladies I help create and grow. He is just spoiled rotten, that is his problem :):rofl:

Thanks to you Skunny and Jinn my problem is solved. She now had a bright clean green center coming out. Thanks again :thanks::adore::yahoo:
image16892.jpg

Good morning to you too Tassie :)

Mr Dreamz, I'm not sure if it'll work but it's worth a shot :)

I've got someone coming to look at my van tomorrow, hopefully he'll buy it & I can go shopping at the hydro store & order myself some more lights :)

Hell yeah.....i will keep my fingers crossed that he likes what he sees and has the money.......i think i am as excited as you are to get some more of you osrams going:)........yeah i am not sure if that if it will work pulling that branch down but i do have it completely out of the xte range, but i dont know if the light from the xte will be transferred through the whole plant therefore helping with the mars....i dont know but like i said i will post pictures tomorrow and see if i can start a debate:)lol

Back
Top Bottom