Small 1st Grow Already In Progress Using LEDs To Flower & T-5s For Veg

Good morning OG :)

Cherry Bomb by Bomb Seeds takes on a nice almost maroon coloring to its sugar leaves under cooler nighttime temperatures.

True North Seed Bank is a sponsor on here who has a "search by color" feature on their web site that might interest you, I haven't ordered from them though so can't tell you what they are like to deal with.
Cool Cool RC,
Well if they are a sponsor I am sure they will have good service and I would have no issues with them. I know of at least 1 I want to grow, a strain called Dark Devil, very stunning looking plant. Now to get a whole tent full of vibrant colors. I think that would look stunningly stellar. If I can get everything in time I am going to shoot for Grow 4 to be my rose garden of weed:thumb:
Thanks for steering me in that direction RC.

That's crazy that you say that cause my old head when teaching me what he knew in the 90's told me never to grow the so called "mango". But that was him, I just remember him saying that naturally it lacked density, so what I'm saying is it just may naturally be a lil wispy. Also where I'm at the genetics were a lil behind, we still came up with crippy though... Sorry I'm rambling just a lil baked :cool:
That is good info to know and will be checking out how she does. I like to call her my lonely stand alone miss Mango, who knows, maybe there is a reason she is so lonely :love: Good thing I really do not care about yield, so I will not be disappointed by her.
As for the rambling, and being a little baked, I ramble all the time so thats no biggie, and I am envious of you for being able to be baked, though I will be joining you soon :high-five:

Hey man. Only got about half way through yours before I hit the hay last night. Will read through the rest.

Everything looks awesome. Keep it up.
I can relate there is a lot of rambling to read, my dad use to call me "Chief Trotting Tongue" as a child and I guess it is still true to this day. Hey I barely got through 11 pages on yours and had to jump a head because the "she who must be obeyed" was almost home from work.
I will try and get up to speed by this weekend. Bad eyes you know :laughtwo:

Fantastically healthy plants!!

You're obviously totally in tune with your plants! I love seeing grows that are as healthy as yours!! Keep up the great work bud!

:thumb:
Why thank you so very much for the compliment :circle-of-love:
so much to learn, so many strains to try, so little time. I am sure the reason they do so well is because I talk to them, see my babbling has a plus side to it. While most growers can go in and say "good morning Ladies" I end up babbling for 1/2 an hour to them and they just smile and grin, sucking up that Co2. :laughtwo:

Why thank you so very much for the compliment :circle-of-love:
so much to learn, so many strains to try, so little time. I am sure the reason they do so well is because I talk to them, see my babbling has a plus side to it. While most growers can go in and say "good morning Ladies" I end up babbling for 1/2 an hour to them and they just smile and grin, sucking up that Co2. :laughtwo:

:rofl: I didn't look at it that way! hahaha...

Great work bud, I am looking forward to seeing this & your future grows. You're a great grower and plants that healthy are not done by luck! :thumb:

Good morning everyone,
Day 24 in flower started and if it not one thing it is another. I do believe that corner of the SCROG is cursed. I set a 3rd fan in that corner to help air movement so I could turn the one at the other end down some since Mango looked like she was in Gale winds. Later I heard a funny sound as I was walking by the tent and when I opened her up, there was my fan grinding away on the cursed corner. Not sure how it tipped over but made a few adjustments and it looked fine this morning, not much damage really but it is still early. After all, that is the "Cursed Corner"
"She who Must be obeyed" has the day off so I will be trying to keep this short, since I promised her a walk this morning. I know, with me nothing is short but today I will keep it less long :high-five:
a little view of the Veg tent this morning Temps/RH% looking pretty dandy
IMG_081136.jpg

IMG_080834.jpg

Now I know you guys see big leaves all the time and while this one is really not all that big, it still impresses me since this is Betty from Grow #3, the one I stripped down so hard.
IMG_081031.jpg

Flower tent looks about as well as I was hoping for, other then the "Cursed Corner"
IMG_080330.jpg
IMG_080626.jpg
IMG_080737.jpg
IMG_080228.jpg
IMG_080033.jpg
IMG_079834.jpg

IMG_079937.jpg

I took a picture of this one leaf, there is only 1 that looks like this, but for the life of me I am stumped. The photo does not do the red spots justice, they are as red as a fire engine and just the 2 spots, they are not growing, just there. Kind of freaky yet also kind of fascinating to boot. So if you have a clue as to what it is or what cause it, spread the knowledge, if not, feel free to take a wild guess and lets see if we can figure it out together. I noticed it 2 days ago and have been monitoring it closely in case the spots get bigger or it spreads.
IMG_079630.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day
Peace
OG

Good evening OG.... I bet you didnt think that you would find another grower, on :420:.... So close to you....

This community is everywhere my friend... Enjoy the " bud exchange".....

:circle-of-love:

Isn't that the truth, though no exchange will happen since Oregon Law clearly states you may not exchange or barter or profit in any way in the personal transactions with MJ. But it also clearly states that gifts which are totally free are except-able, so I will be giving him a gift for free, of a sampler of my grow and since I have and will only acquire even more then I need all I am hoping out of the deal is a smile and a review of his thoughts on it. Me likes to be a law abiding citizen ;)
Any time I offer anyone any bud it would always be within the states laws and it would always be a gift. Since the state can not tax smiles, they will not mind if I charge a smile or two.:high-five:

Isn't that the truth, though no exchange will happen since Oregon Law clearly states you may not exchange or barter or profit in any way in the personal transactions with MJ. But it also clearly states that gifts which are totally free are except-able, so I will be giving him a gift for free, of a sampler of my grow and since I have and will only acquire even more then I need all I am hoping out of the deal is a smile and a review of his thoughts on it. Me likes to be a law abiding citizen ;)
Any time I offer anyone any bud it would always be within the states laws and it would always be a gift. Since the state can not tax smiles, they will not mind if I charge a smile or two.:high-five:

In light of your state laws... Enjoy your mutual gift giving. Gotta keep the rozzers happy...

:circle-of-love:

If someone forms a club that requires a paid membership or subscription then the weed can be free.

That little leaf discoloration looks like a nute splash to me.

Am I seeing a little leaf claw and curl in the flower room? Maybe as a result from the neem?

Absolutely!! And i can't wait to gift you some Jack when you are able to burn!
Your plants are looking phenomenal OG! Going to have some nice fat nugs!!

And on the color note. A lot of phenos have purple in them, one way to get that color is to let your temps get lower at night. I wanna say around 60 degrees if i'm not mistaken. If they have the color in them the cold will bring it out. I don't know if there is any negative effect though. Just something to waste some time looking into :)

Back
Top Bottom