Small 250 Watt Grow Please Help a Newbie

Wait a few more weeks before you go thinkin you know the sex. I did the same thing as you a few years ago and my gf pulled like 5 plants one weekend while i was away. She said they had balls on em for sure but to this day i think that a few she pulled were female.

Make sure you check them with a magnifying glass every morning when the lights come on. Only keep the ones you see sure-fire hairs on 'em.

They all look so good sorry no pics right this sec. Will get some real good ones when i go down there next....Stuck n the veg. limbo lol But iv got all 20 transplanted now and the stems are nice n thick. Leaves nice n shinny n deep green except for one is a little lighter green than the rest but its my biggest???
Iv got some really nice rectangle plastic pots with a really nice drain in the bottom. Seems to b a good size to plant 2 or 3 females in them for final size.
Prolly just be two n each of em cuz i think that 6 plant for my area and the scrog grow might b too much. Ill post pics of the pots n u guys let me know what u think??????

1newgroup.jpg

beauty3.jpg

Plants are looking good!

I think you could transplant into those tubs just fine, although with soil, if that drain isn't right at the bottom of the tub, you're going to need to add some because you would get root rot otherwise.

Weed plants tend to do better in containers that are deep rather than shallow, but if you give them enough lateral room in a tub like that, they'll spread their roots out.

:goodjob:

ya that drain is on the bottom of the tub the pic kinda sucks sorry. If my plants would do better in different pots ill get some 4 sure i just come across those for free :) And me bein super thrifty thought id use em. Im excited because i just come across a huge metal two door cabinet!!!!FOR FREE!!!! I have a small one im goin to use for my clones and the big one can be for the mommies !!! :)
Heres some new pics from this mornin they were lookin super healthy with there thick stawks and nice shinny n dark green leaves mmmmmmm so nice lol :)

My opinion, no need to put the screen up yet. Flip 12/12, after 2-3 weeks you'll find all the males. Switch back to 20/4 for 3-4 more weeks. That should leave you with about 6 females at 2.5 feet tall. You may want to top the females or at least trim off some clones before you switch to final lower. That way as soon as the 8 week flower is done you have a couple mothers waiting to carry on the genetics with more clones.

Back
Top Bottom