SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Just checked in on ym plants and there are 2 new babies but the problem is they are both in a pot with 1 in progress so what Im gonna do is transplant 1 when its about 2 weeks older into a pot where 1 didnt pop but at least things are starting up.

if its in a pot with something else growing id say if your gonna separate it do it sooner than later when the roots get entangled together with the other plant
Happy FreeWeed Day Smoker and a Chronic Weekend to ya :high-five:

Just checked in on ym plants and there are 2 new babies but the problem is they are both in a pot with 1 in progress so what Im gonna do is transplant 1 when its about 2 weeks older into a pot where 1 didnt pop but at least things are starting up.

I had to separate some of mine at the beginning, I think week 2 of veg, things turned out ok.

Yeah ive done this before. At 2 weeks the roots wont be tangled yet . I do it a bit later because they will have a greater chance of survival.

Hello. Im gonna post pictures today to show what they look like now. I had to pull one of the tiny ones that was the one to recently break dirt because it already had nutrient deficiency which tells me it was a old seed .

Hey I didnt forget going to take those pics now.

IMAG07365.jpg
IMAG06988.jpg
IMAG07385.jpg
IMAG07393.jpg
IMAG07403.jpg

Hey when I say Im gonna do something that shit happens quick :)

the small ones are about 3 inches and the biggest one that sprouted 3 days prior is 10 inches

Happy valentines day everyone. Made Chocolate covered strawberries last night and talapia with red wine right now. How is everyone?

Thanks man. Tanked that wine not really drunk but it was really good tasting.

in spain? hmm. The wine is made in a local(ish) winery about 2 hours from me

Back
Top Bottom