SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Yeah the led doesnt give off much heat so I just switched on the hps as well and its all good now

cool led's r they run a lot cooler than a hid but they do produce some heat
Happy Tokerday Smoker :thumb:

Another seedling broke through so thats 3 now but I didnt look carefully. I will do that when I go in there to give a bit of water.

seedling 4 broke ground a hour ago. Now things are starting.

Seedling 5 broke ground. It was curving back into the soil because there was a clump of dirt weighing it down so I removed the dirt. Its important to keep your plants dirt and dust free because the plant has pores just like people called stomata that they breath from and if they are clogged it is like a person choking on a piece of steak. In time they will die unless the obstuction (airway)is cleared. Pet dander and dust and things that are in the gaseous soup of the air will fall onto the leaves. They can be sprayed clean or use a gentle item like a qtip.

don't forget to give us some pretty pics so we can oogle
Happy Thurweed day Smoker :thumb:

Oh no I didnt forget. Im gonna take pictures once the majority of them are out.

Oh I voted for you about a week ago hemphog in the contest of the month. Now it looks like you are 2 behind. Good luck hope you make those 2 up today its the last day of the month.

Hey Joe have you ever tried using a humid dome with a heating pad under it. So far i've had 100% success with it on all the seeds that i put in it. I've done chili seeds and other kinds also all of them popped. But when i do the bud seeds they pop within 48hrs every time. I just use a fluorescent light on top that is only 8w and it works great.

Sounds good joe but no I havent unfortunately I just dont have the room for all the things I want due to where I live it has to all be torn down and moved within a few minutes if need be. So for me less is more for right now. But thank you for the suggestion I was contemplating doing just as you said on Ed rosenthals recommendations. Thanks! Im coming to look at your journal next. Take care

Nothing new popped so far from last night until now so the count still stands at 6 out of 20. The Humboldt nutrients has in my opinion way to much bark content and its pissing me off. Next time I may not use it anymore or I should of mixed it lower in the bucket layers but I ran out of happy frog before I ran out of Humboldt nutrients so I had to top the rest with it. Anyways, thats it for now I will be around probably greeting new members as I have decided to do this every other day. Have a great day

Yeah I love Perlite and use it every grow. It is ph neutral and has great drainage properties.

Heres pictures of the seedlings all 1-4 days old

IMAG06988.jpg
IMAG06959.jpg
IMAG069712.jpg

These are just a few of them. I mean pretty much everyone knows what a seedling looks like :)

Back
Top Bottom