SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Yeah I didnt feel that was bad for my second grow but I am aiming to keep learning and getting better. I got about 5 other nugs a bit smaller but every grow they are getting better. Thanks for the interest

Woke up this morning and went to check but nothing has popped up yet although in my experience they dont pop for another day or 2 yet. I dont place the seeds in a papertowel nor do I scuff them with sandpaper. I just place the seed in the soil(final container) I have done transplants to different containers and I find that growing in 1 container straight through will result in better plants and bigger yields compared to plants that are being transplanted.

So I went into the grow room and found 4 small holes in the wall. I wonder if the neighbor is trying to drill in to see what they can see. I mean 4 cant be some coincidence can it? Hmm

They arent perfect holes and getting level with them I cant see nothing but im not sure how they could just be there and me not notice it for so long. They could be covered on the other side so I cant see through to them but who knows. What do you think?

Yeah I put toothpaste in the holes. I dont know her well. I fixed her computer and I guess she is one of those people who looks out her window all the time to see what everyone is doing. I think she has smoked before or so she said but she also said she was in mike tysons boxing camp as his massage therapist or something so I dont know.

I wont be posting much early this afternoon. My grandpa passed away 3 days ago and today is the funeral home. I will be back to post and receive questions later in the evening. Not much to update on the grow. 10 buckets with 2 seeds per bucket. Nothing has broke the surface yet. Maybe I will have 1 or 2 by tonight. Have a good day everyone. I will still be here for a hour if anyone has anything for me. Other then that have a great day.

Thank you :) Take it easy see you tonight.

Happy Tokerday Smoker :thumb:
oh post pic go to gallery tab above drop down menu hit upload
the page will change hit upload chose the file hit ok and it uploads then hit the submit button
then the page will switch then go down to the bottom and hit the button again and your there

Now that my bucket of water has sat out for 4 days I added the hydrogen peroxide. No seedlings poking through yet but that in my opinion is due to the low heat output of the led. I also tend to put the seeds under a bit further then recommended. It may be only a few millimeters deeper but in my experience it allows the roots to penetrate further and faster . The taproot(main root) penetrates deeper faster which allows the plant to stabilize and acclimate to the larger container faster. I plant in the final container because 2 or 3 plant transfers will add a week or 2 in veg which is time I am not willing to waste. Thats it for now. As always ask questions about your own grows or post your journals and I will come answer there . Take care

Hello everyone. Nothing new to report. Next time I wont start my journal until the seeds have sprouted but I wanted to start from the very beginning so I could go over every detail in my first journal here and then after the only things I will cover is more advanced techniques I use and I assure a few of them noone uses or at least would ever tell another grower. I dont view this a s a competition though. I view all of this as a deep learning experience where we can all grow better from each others experience. At least I have a lot to smoke while im waiting so im not so impatient. The temp in the growroom is a firm 72. I may add the space heater in there for a week or so until all the seeds sprout. I prefer the temperature to be 80 for seedlings. I wont turn on the hps until there are 4 levels of nodes and my cfl bulbs are not safe to use right now so I dont have that luxury. As usual any questions with your own grows I will be more then happy to answer them.

Thank you for checking out my journal. It would be my pleasure to help you. If you have any questions feel free. I love to help. This is a wonderful hobby full of beauty and happiness and love. In my mind there is almost nothing that is more enjoyable. There are literally thousands of strains and so it makes for some exceptional grows and experimenting. Have fun my friend and remember you can ask me anything.

I just checked my grow. Its only been 30 minutes since I have added the heat and now 1 of the seedlings broke the surface. The room temp now is at 82.

Once the temp reaches 29 c/85 f I will turn the heat off and I may turn off the led since it seems to me that all of my past grows I have had more seedlings break ground in the dark with warm temps then with the lights on no matter the temp. If more pop I will take pics tonight but you all know what seedlings look like. I will still do it so you can see a bit of my setup as well.

Still only have 1 that popped but I can clearly see that 5 more want to pop. I took the one that did pop and took it out and moved it over by a few inches (it may not seem like much but those few inches will allow a bit more time before plants fight each other for canopy space) Moving it while it is a seedling wont stunt its growth by more then a few hours. I buried the taproot a bit further and covered a bit of the stem with dirt where it was raised in the container. If you are delicate with seedlings you wont kill them by moving them. If I had the cash then what I would do is after the seedlings all pop and are about 5 or 6 inches tall I would put down clay balls(hydroponics) The reason I put them on top of the dirt is so that when I water it doesnt compact the soil to the point where roots cant penetrate. Another benefit of this is it will allow the roots to utilize the dirt near the surface where roots normally wont grow.

Back
Top Bottom