SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

My pots are square buckets and so what I did is move each seedling to the opposite corner of the buckets. Since there are 2 rows of buckets I stagger the corners so no corner has 2 plants adjacent from another. I can do it with 3 plants but 1 will always be stunted but will still produce and the dominant plants dont suffer much except for limited branching lower on the plant which is fine because I dont care much for little popcorn buds except to add to the leaves which makes a decent smoke if you have no weed left.

So far I love this site. Kepp up the good work and the great questions. Peace and love for all.

Ha freeweed what a great idea.I notice you post that everyday for all your subscribed journals. Imve been thinking of better names you could incorporate . I see how you got a high post count though. Thats slick

lol you know someone mentioned the post count to me before but this had nothing to do with that
its just about saying hi and making sure everyones ok
fishcake actually started those greetings but he hasn't been around for awhile hopefully hes ok
there was a moving thing going on he wasn't too happy with but im sure well hear from him one day sooner or later
hopefully sooner than later
he had a few different names on certain days I changed a couple things lol
like freeweed day I think he called it friedday
and weekends he used to say weed end but I had to change that cause never shall the weed end :rofl:
Have a great day Joe

you to buddy. Yeah the weed shall floweth forth with the likes never seen by the previous generation. It takes balls to grow with the police becoming ever so violent against peaceful people. Yeah I thought of friedday as well but that one is to obvious. Have a great day.

Sorry for the lack of updates I lost internet for a bit. Nothing new which at this point is very strange and a statistical anomaly. Only the 1 out of the 20 has sprouted this far in. I dont even know what to think. Should I plant more seeds or wait longer still. What do you think?

how long has it been? theres a discussion on a thread about that try mixing a little superthriveor kln in water and soak the seed in that for a day or two
Happy Weednsday Smoker :thumb:

Put em in the 10 of this month. The first time I havent had a seed pop and it is 19 of them. How can this be possible?

lemme see if I can find the thread they was saying some seeds didn't pop and they used that and it popped fast

Thank you for checking out my journal. It would be my pleasure to help you. If you have any questions feel free. I love to help. This is a wonderful hobby full of beauty and happiness and love. In my mind there is almost nothing that is more enjoyable. There are literally thousands of strains and so it makes for some exceptional grows and experimenting. Have fun my friend and remember you can ask me anything.
:thanks: SmokerJoe! Sorry for the delay I've been interviewing for a new job the last couple days. I'm still in my planning stages, but if I have any questions I'll shoot em' your way.

So not a single other seedling has popped up.I am just so astonished at the lack of results. So I am going to plant new seeds and get this going. Just got back from the dentist had 6 teeth pulled 2 were wisdom teeth so I dont know if I will feel like planting tonight but I probably will anyways. Well thats it for now. It figures when I decide to go ahead and create a journal for you all that this garbage would happen but if it wasnt for bad luck I wouldnt have any.

Well did you get the job at least?

Sure did! Starting Feb 3rd. More funding for my gardening project :party:

So not a single other seedling has popped up.I am just so astonished at the lack of results. So I am going to plant new seeds and get this going. Just got back from the dentist had 6 teeth pulled 2 were wisdom teeth so I dont know if I will feel like planting tonight but I probably will anyways. Well thats it for now. It figures when I decide to go ahead and create a journal for you all that this garbage would happen but if it wasnt for bad luck I wouldnt have any.

No pop yet? Darn....sorry to hear about your dentist today. I remember getting my wisdom out - OUCH! hope you feel better soon.
Just relax have a ----> :bongrip: Don't give up yet I'm :cheer: for ya!

Thanks. Will be back to updating once these ones pop but until then I will be around replying and journals and forums.

I just planted 24 new seeds about 2 hours ago. My hypothesis is that seeds do not germinate well under led. If these ones also fail to pop then it would seem I am correct however, this time I will have the hps on as well for the heat and extra light since I moved 4 of the buckets under it and left 6 under the led.

sorry I cant help you there I only bloom under led's
Happy Sativaday Smoker :thumb:

Woke up this morning turned the lights on to find another seedling has poked through. It still has its the shell intact but I just let those fall of naturally unless its been a long time and the thing is still attached then I will use tweezers to gently remove the shell. Your nail works just fine just remember to be careful so you dont tare off the cotyldeons(The first set of small round leaves before the actual leaves ) As a seedling the cotyldeons are a seedling has to start growth and so they are vital. I have had plants survive the loss of the cotyldeons but it was incredibly stunted.So be careful. Well thats all for now. The first intial seedling that popped is working hard to produce the third set of leaves although they are very tiny right now you can still see them being formed. That seedling is about 2 inches tall if that. I will take pictures when there is more to photograph..

Back
Top Bottom