SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Yeah thats what I heard too, that fox farms was kind of organic.. but if its not organic all the way I guess its not organic at all right? I've always been so touchy with buds and trying to preserve all the little crystals on them, but I guess they arent as delicate as I think. I just would have assumed dunking them in hot hot water would have sodomized them beyond recognition.. Learn something new everyday i suppose. Oh and thnx for subscribing by the way! :thanks:

No. Im about to post nugs that have and havent been washed. Lets see if you all can tell. I wont reveal until enough have guessed or enough time passes

Before and After groupings. Give your answer and when I log on tomorrow I will reveal which is which and those who are right will get rep.
DSCN12698.JPG
DSCN12707.JPG
DSCN12686.JPG
DSCN126711.JPG

You wash them to get rid of dust,pollen,skin cells,hair,dandruff,dead bugs out of your plants before you smoke them. Instead of all that going through your lungs it goes down the drain.

It makes sense. I have never seen it before or heard about it. And it does not hurt the final product? Your photos are not very clear. They are in the shadow to much to really get a good look at them. It needs to be a fare game... :)

Thanks for helping with the mold
:green_heart:

No it doesnt hurt the final product.Hey the pictures where in a place with as much light as I could give without the color messing with what you see in order to tell.

Front view then side view. So pictures 1 and 2 are the same and pictures 3 and 4 are the same. Thats what I meant when I said grouping.

Hey all. I gave rep to the ones who were right. It is picture 3,4 that are washed 1,2 aren't

Ha I wish. Nope just the stuff from yesterday which is half the plant. The other half I put back in the grow room to let it ripen up a bit more . Still got 9 or so plants to harvest. No that 1st plant is almost gone already. I was flash drying it and we smoked everything in 3 days except that large cola from the first harvest was left to dry . The difference in quality from flash drying and regular drying was very small. The only difference is the flash dry weed smelled not to pretty but it all worked as intended. Im gonna let you in on a secret(so you can make fun of me) I may be able to grow really well but I cant roll a joint or blunt very well. In fact I suck at it. My hands are to big or something. So I have to wait for my gf to roll some and she doesn't smoke like I can so im at her mercy. I use sex as her reward haha. It is a great incentive.

Back
Top Bottom