SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars II

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

Thanks CannabisMeds, that was actually the first time I had seen them under natural(ish) light since they were little too lol. I was kinda surprised they looked that good :D

I know what you mean! Sometimes, when I see them under CFL or natural light, and not with dark sunglasses on under bright LED lighting, it's WOW, they are really greeeen!

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

I see mine in regular light when I do res changes
looks cool under the portal of doom lights but nothing beats the green

Here are some pics I will do a better update tomorrow im gonna pass out anytime now. The blueberry really ripened up recently. I am still trying to decide if I should feed her one more time or just go with water from here on out. Thoughts?

Blueberry
IMAG038218.jpg
IMAG037416.jpg
IMAG038020.jpg

AK
IMAG037515.jpg

IMAG037611.jpg

Candy
IMAG037714.jpg

Plushberrys
IMAG037920.jpg
IMAG037818.jpg

Hey smokey, looking good man. Your candy looks like it's fattening up. Blueberry looking real good. Peace man

Where on fairly much same time, four hours difference but I'm 20 hours ahead.

So they are 8 weeks old at this point. Do you guys think I should feed the blueberry anymore? I tried looking at them through a loop but have a really hard time seeing much for some reason. The trics don't seem to have big fat heads on them like I see in others pictures. Do I need to wait longer for that to happen before I start worrying about the color of them? I don't want to pick her to early but it sure would free up some much needed space in the tent.

Thanks

Great Update Smokey looking good Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:

It can be difficult to move a jewelers loupe into focal range to see the trichomes. The trichomes should look like a stalk with a round bulb on the end. You are attempting to see the round bulb part of the trichomes to judge the amount of amber trichomes. I would feed your plant nutrients until you see amber trichomes then begin to flush your plant. I noticed a little bit more of nutrient burn on your Blueberry, I would slightly reduce the nutrient strength you are feeding your Blueberry. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

Here are a few photographs of the trichomes on my Brainstorm Haze #1 taken with a usb microscope so you can compare

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_002.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_001.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_003.jpg

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_2014-03-02_-_006.jpg

This will refer you to a thread on the subject of canna e-juice.

I never liked vaporizers for bud. I have one I use from time to time with some Wax I get from the dispensary and that works good. I have never bought a real expensive one either so maybe I am missing out.

I don't have a ppm meter. I would get one if I was going to continue to grow with liquid ferts. After this grow I will be doing Doc Buds High Brix kit and I wont have any use for it, at least I don't think I will.

I get better pain relief from edibles and can't wait to have enough bud and trim to make some super concentrated canna pills. I don't like the taste of eating things made of herb so the pills work best for me and I don't wanna have to take a bunch of them every time. I also wanna make some super strong ecig THC juice that I can hit just about anywhere :D

Anyone have experience with that butter machine that is a sponsor on here. Looks pretty nice, is it possible to make highly concentrated oil / butter in it?

Thanks man! Glad to have you here!

Happy Skunkday Smokey Hope you had a great weekend :thumb:

Thanks so much KJC! I agree completely the blueberry is not the happiest at the moment but I think she will be ok, I cut her nutes down to 1/4 of what I was using. I feed them all on sunday. I was starting to water them a little to often also so I let them all dry out real good till they were droopy and then gave them each 1 gal of 1/4 strength Iguana juice instead of full strength like they have been getting. You were right on about the loop also. I have a 30 and 60 power and I just wasn't putting it close enough to see correctly. Most of the heads on the blueberry are cloudy at this point but I don't see any amber ones yet. I'm thinking maybe by next weekend I can harvest her and clear up some room for everything else. My plushberrys haven't been doing that great lately, I think its mostly over crowding issue along with some overwatering I was doing. The highbrix soil holds moisture better than straight promix. I still am not seeing any lady hairs on either of them and starting to get a little concerned I would of thought I would of seen them by now. According to my logs they were both germinated by 1/11, any thoughts? Thanks everyone else for stoping by. Sorry I don't have any new pictures I have been super busy the last few days.

A cannabis plant will not flower until it is sexually mature, your Plushberrys are still small and over watering may have stunted them.

Happy Weednsday Smokey :thumb:

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been lazy on the updates but it doesn't feel like anything worth reporting is really happening. I wanted to chop the blueberry this weekend but I think it still needs more time, not seeing any amber yet. The other two are just starting to rippen up a little and getting orange hairs. I picked up a 2' T5 this weekend and moved the plushberrys and the candy cane kush into my closet under it. The tent was getting way to crowded and the plants didn't really like. Plus it made it a bitch to do anything and I had to move a bunch of plants just to pull one out and water it. Hopefully everything will be happy now. I will get some new pics up either tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

It's funny you mention that. I was thinking about chopping the blueberry today, at least the cola maybe the whole thing. I think I was able to finally see some amber last night. I am getting low on my stash and I am trying to not buy any more from the dispensary if I don't absolutely have too since we are trying to buy a house soon and need to save up as much as we can. But even more importantly I don't want to pick them too early and loose all the potency. They are 10 weeks old at this point. The best research I found said 9-11 weeks with waiting till 10-11 being best. If I give them till the weekend that will be 11 weeks so maybe I should just do that. Thoughts? Also here is the temp closet setup. Once I get moved I plan on using the tent for moms and clones and using an open climate controlled bedroom for the flowering plants.

Thanks!

IMAG039216.jpg
IMAG039122.jpg
IMAG039322.jpg

Do you think she is ok to chop KJC or is it too hard to tell from these craptastic pictures?

Thanks in advance!

Do you think she is ok to chop KJC or is it too hard to tell from these craptastic pictures?

Thanks in advance!

looks tasty as all get out Smokey!!

my .02 cents for the chop is based on what array of trich coloration you prefer/high you prefer. I like to wait till its 20% amber atleast...that's me...

none the less she looks GREAT!!

Back
Top Bottom