SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars II

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

Thanks everyone.

Everything is jared up and curing now. I got at least 6 quart jars full of buds but they are very fully and not dense at all. I think I might of picked them to soon or maybe autoflowers dont get as dense or maybe a combo of both along with it being my first time growing them. The blueberry seems the best so far but the other two are still to fresh to tell. I have a feeling I will end up making hash out most of it. I am going to tear everything down till I get moved to my new place. I don't think the plants will go well with the landlord trying to show the place to new renters in our last month before we move and I didn't have anything ready to go anyway. I will get back and let you guys know how this smokes once its ready in another week or so.

I was able to pickup a half of plushberry from the dispensary this week so that made me feel better about them being males esp now that we are going to be moving sooner then planned. TBH I am not blown away by it and prefer blue dream and a couple other strains they stock more. I might go with something else for my next grow instead now that I have tried it although there are several phenos and who knows which one this is but it is nothing distinctive at all just danky indica put you on your but stone with just a little head high also. The effects are good it just doesn't taste or smell like I was really expecting from the descriptions.

Thanks for helping me with this everyone I really appreciate all the help and support!

Re: SmokeyMcFly's first Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush, Haze, BlueBerry - LED MarsII

Thanks! I will be around continuing to learn so my next go around can be better and I still have my highbrix soil cooking away in the bedroom.

I wanted to tell you guys with med probs I found some amazing liquid of the gods recently. I have never had anything fix my spasms and pain as fast and effectively as this stuff. Frankensense oil from dotera, just rub a little on the hurting spot and around it and 10-20 min later its all better. The deep blue is nice too I use them both at the same time but the Frankensense is the one that I think makes it better for longer term. No wonder they brought this stuff to baby Jesus :D I hope I am not breaking a rule by mentioning this but it has helped me soooo much the last couple weeks since my better half forced it on me that I had to tell you guys about it.

Hey guys and gals im all moved and getting setup for my next grow. I hope you have all been well :D The buds from this grow are ok but not strong enough and I have to smoke a ton of it. After a week or two my inflammation gets so bad I have to get some better stuff from the dispensary. It was also very fluffy and just not good all around really so no more autoflowers for me.

My next grow will be high brix from the start. I planted the following a couple days ago.
World of seeds brazil amazonia feminized, x 2
TGA Plushberry, x 3

All sprouted this morning except one of the amazonia seeds.

I will be getting a new journal up and going hopefully this weekend.

Why do you feel it didnt have the potency you expected?

Why do you feel it didnt have the potency you expected?

It just doesn't compare to what I get from the dispensary. I need to smoke 2 to 3 times as much of this as I normally would with what I get from the dispensary. I have serious spinal issues and lots of metal and I go through 2 oz a month from the dispensary to keep it under control and off the narcotics. If I already didn't need to smoke so much it would be fine but I just don't have the lung capacity or the time in the day to smoke enough weak bud to keep my medical issue under control. After 2 weeks of smoking only it and no dispensary bud my neck and back were so inflamed I couldn't stand it. Called and got a new order from the dispensary and I was back to being fine a few days later.

I stunted them when they were young and I also think I might of picked them a bit to early. I still have some of it left I pull it out every month or so hoping it got stronger from curing lol.

Well if you would like help Id love to. I have no cartilage in my left knee little bit in my right knee and little in both of my elbows this causes lots of pain when the bones grind together and it was caused from my military service. This isnt any where near the whole rap sheet but the point is I smoke mainly for pain and the stuff I grow at first it was meh but now it gets rid of my pain. I am very anti medication(pills) and try not to take any even for headaches or tooth pain. The whole point of this is to say if you would like for your next crop I would like to help you. Just send me a pm when your next journal is ready to get going and the soil and lights you use so I can do some research if it is something I am unfamiliar with.

Re: SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars I

Thanks SmokerJoe that is very generous! I think it was mostly a combo of them being autoflower and using sucky nutes plus transplant stunting. The blueberry turned out to be decent smoke, the other two are just very fluffy and not very potent. I think this grow will turn out much better now that I am back to using normal beans and docbuds kit. I guess being in a hurry does not pay off in the end when it comes to mother nature :D

Thank you to everyone that followed along and helped me with this grow it was much appreciated!

I just started a new journal for my new grow, 1 Plushberry and 2 WOS brazil amazonia that got flipped on 7/14. Stop by and check it out if you guys and gals get a chance.

SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

Mods feel free to move this one to finished.

Re: SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars I

I'm actually surprised the auto AK got as big as it did under the mars II. Don't give up on the other strains yet. I have grown the exact same auto seeds that I have produce, grown them in the same pots, same room, same light, same everything, and some just grow tiny. It is genetics. About 70 percent of them grew over 2 feet and yielded 2+ oz in 3 gallon pots. I have like 1,000 premo auto seeds I created. Critical Blue and Critical 47. Nice big seeds, tan with dark markings.

So far all the strains I have tried under my mars II 900 have came out super small. I even tried it under the older white models by top led, and that light does better.

What I have found is that autos produce the most when started under t5, six inches away, for 2 weeks, then switched to HPS.

If LED, then mostly all red, with just a few full spectrum and a few blues. Like maybe 3 blues 3 full spectrum and the rest all red. Autos grow tall and quick under red spectrum.

I've even tried under MH just to see. they stay too short.

When I get 3+ oz from an auto, I start it under t5 for 2 weeks then HPS, or just start it under HPS. I have found that 3 and 5 gallon pots pretty much yield the same, but 10 gallon pots give the 3+ oz if grown under the right light and everything goes smoothly.

It wasn't the size I was disappointed with it was the density and potency of the buds. I most likely picked them a good week to early also. I was only growing one batch of autos to get some meds sooner while I got some reg plants going. I never intended on continuing to grow them but thanks for the advice :D

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 2.5-5 millilitres per litre in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

Snow_Storm_Ultra.png

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

https://www.perfectgardens.com emerald triangle snow storm ultra qt

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 millilitres from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 millilitres per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

General_Hydroponics_Liquid_KoolBloom.png

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

GH Liquid KoolBloom Gallon - Perfect Gardens

GH KoolBloom 2.2lb 11672-0001 - Perfect Gardens

Thanks KJC I appreciate the recommendations and all the help you have given me, I would of really effed them up without you and others helping me along the way. I am using Doc Buds Kit soil by the book this time though so I wont be able to add anything else to it or he will come to my house and slap me :thedoubletake: I didn't have it cooked in time the first grow and didn't want to wait for it. If I would have been more patient i'm sure it would of went better all around. Pretty much every negative thing that happened came down to me not wanting to wait for something.

My new journal is here SmokeyMcFly's Plushberry & WOS Brazil Amazonia HighBrix LED Grow

Thanks guys! :thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom