Smokin' 1st grow (OUTDOOR).. Bagseed

Smokin_Kush!

Hey
Its been a while since i had a grow log.. my last previous grows were males or interrupted due to thieving people.. But yeah any ways i got a few lil plants outside they were planted about 3/4 weeks ago they all vary in sizes.
there is about 5, well i think.
I will have pics in the morning.
Wish me LUCK !. :roorrip:
oh yah i live in So-Cal so they shuld be alright ?

I ordered some feminized seeds from nirvana they are SHortRider.

Short Rider is a hybrid of our discontinued strains Top 44 and Early Special. Top 44 has long been a trade favourite because of its ability to produce commercially worthwhile amounts of strong, skunky buds in just 44 days of flowering. Early Special's Siberian ruderalis genes give Short Rider its unique ability to "autoflower" - to flower independently of light cycles. This means you won't need to maintain a strict lighting schedule for this strain - it will flower regardless! Short Rider is a must for growers with limited space or who simply want to finish extra early. The quality is amazing considering how little time it takes to finish.
? Specifications:
Specifications for this strain.
Specifications
? Breeder:
The original breeder of this strain.
Breeder: Nirvana Ltd. ? Height:
The average height of the plant when grown normally.
Height: short ? Effect:
The type of effect this variety will have when smoked.
Effect: Stoned - relaxing ? Regular/Female:
Regular or feminised seeds
Regular/Female: feminised ? Indoor/Outdoor:
Most suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation
Indoor/Outdoor: indoor/outdoor ? THC Content:
The amount of THC in this strain.
THC Content: medium; 8 to 15% ? Flowering Weeks:
The number of weeks the plant flowers after germination.
Flowering Weeks: 8 or fewer weeks ? Yield (S.O.G.):
This strain's yield in dried grams per square meter (approximately 9 plants) in an SOG (Sea of Green).
Yield (S.O.G.): 450 to 550g ? Difficulty:
The difficulty rating for successfully growing this strain.
Difficulty: moderate ? Price Range:
The price of a single packet of 10 natural seeds or a single packet of 5 feminised seeds.
Price Range: €21 - €30

Is it the same as Lowryder?..

Re: Smokin' 1st grow (OUTDOOR).. Bagseed(FOUND FEMALE)!!

well evrything is going good, the plants range from 3 1/2 wks to about a month n a half.
Ive been feeding em, alaskin fish emulsion from home depot, about 2 tablespoon per gallon.
seem nice n green. I will get picks soon this uploading process is some what difficult..lol

But I found a Female Plant, sitting next to my house. It looks like its been flowering for about 3 weeks or so. Lot's of pistols but no bud forming just yet. smells sweet n danky, reminded me of purple. any ways here the direct like so u guys can see the treasure i came up on!!..lol ITS MY FIRST FEMALE plant!! n its by accident!. i didint intentionally plant it!.
well here it is I call it little foot !..lol

plant114.jpg

:smokin:

any suggestions for nutrients or to make bud denser??

:thanks:

Re: Smokin' 1st grow (OUTDOOR).. Bagseed(FOUND FEMALE)!!

Its still early in the year, you say it is budding? Since you know it is female, think about cutting it into a dozen or so clones and planting it in a veg friendly sunny area.

yeah it is early still, but its budding already.
its actually small about 1 1/2 or two feet tall.. But its lloks like theres only one main cola. hardly any branches wht so ever.
i was thinking this might be a problem if i tried to clone?

OK well, got a pic update. even thought no one ssems to be into my forum. but anyways.
heres the pics.

heres the second oldest (female Oldest). but its the second to smallest idk y, seems healthy though.

3_oldest_one_.jpg

plant #1
about a month or so old
3_Left_One_.jpg

plant#2
got this baby growing under a peach tree

3_backone_.jpg

Green Giant, only 4 wks or 5 old. Second biggest.

Green_Giant_4_wks_old_from_sprout.jpg

its about 3-4 inches tall, leaves almost the size of the plam of my hand

Stem of green giant

Green_Giant_s_Stem.jpg

Plants #3 (next to Green Giant)

love them fat leaves

Fat_Leaves_2_s_.jpg

PLant #4

untitled30.jpg

plant#5 (growing next to a strwberry plnt.)

strawberry1.jpg

And last but not least, the female ;)

side view:

female23.jpg

Top View:

female8.jpg

Well there Ya go.
:thanks:

comment or advice :welcome:

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that i received my seeds from nirvana on 420 so ill already germinating one short ryder female seed.
Pics soon.
comments at all?
also need link to good nute site? thats in the US (CALIFORNIA)

Well here are some pics from yesterday afternoon of the Female i found next to my house :smokin:

its some clearer pics, does anyone have an idea how long its been flowering?.

no bud forming just alot of pistols and crystals.
here ya go. :yummy:
023-7.jpg

Zoom in of the main cola

024-6.jpg

Tiny pop corn sites.

029-3.jpg

comment or anything welcome.

yeah i found another two lil seedlings in my house so thats about 10 plants i have (excluding my feminised short ryder seed germinating)
i am only going to keep the best 2 females. I plan on forcing the to flower.
Ima do something like to make an enclosure like a big green house but with black.
would trash bags work?
would plants be able to breathe?
or any ideas??

good luck try some indica doms in the shade they stay short and fat from clone

i dont think i will be cloning at all this grow, im still sort of a beginner because ive never harvested a female, so this will hopefully be my first. im just trying to get the basics down of the flowering process.

BY THE WAY DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGEESTIONS FOR ANY THING TO MAKE BUDS FATTER N DENSER?
IM GETTING LOTS OF MORE CRYSTALS BUT ITS STILL NO LEGIT BUD. I THINKS ITS BEEN FLOWERING FOR ABOUT 3/5 WKS BUT UNSURE.

IVE ALSO HEARD THT ORANGE OR LEMON PEELS WULD GIVE IT A CITRUSY FLAVOR? IDK I WANT TO MAKE SURE BECAUSE I THINK THE NATURAL ACIDIC ACIDS WILL HARM THE PLANTS OR ROOTS?

SUGGESTIONS OR TIPS OF ANY SORT WILL BE WELCOME.:smokin:

:smokin:
THANKS

you can use peels from oranges or lemons and it will change the taste a bit, if you dont put too much in you shouldn't have a pH problem. Just make sure they're really chopped up, the other thing the peels are good for is if you have worms in your soil at all they'll feed of the decomposition, so it's up to you, just don't get carried away and remember the peels are still a form a fertilizer so dont use too much nutes if you're going in that direction.

you can use peels from oranges or lemons and it will change the taste a bit, if you dont put too much in you shouldn't have a pH problem. Just make sure they're really chopped up, the other thing the peels are good for is if you have worms in your soil at all they'll feed of the decomposition, so it's up to you, just don't get carried away and remember the peels are still a form a fertilizer so dont use too much nutes if you're going in that direction.

Ok thanks, im planning on giving my female plant some peels. it already has a really sweet fruity smell to it.
ive never gave it any nutes at all, i barel;y found it two weeks or so. but i just water it with 2 ltrs a day.

So i just lay the peels on top of the soil?
i was thinkin can i add freshly squeezed orange juice?
so the natural sugars in the juice can make the buds denser?
anyone think it will harm my plant?
i know i would have to dilute it into the water.
about a cup a gallon?

OH yea i forgot to mention my fem short ryder is done germinating its already been put into some soil. It looks like it should sprout anyone of these days.
anyone have any experience growing lowryder,lowryder 2?.. or any autoflowering strain?
i think this is NIRVANA's own version of lowryder.

Back
Top Bottom