First Outdoor Grow

Looking great sir! +reps!

In order to give an ipinion on a 'yield trick' Ill need to ask some q's. :)

Are yuou wanting to do a 'total harvest' or stagger harvesting?
I see LST(probably too late anyway) is a no no, are you apposed to 'lollipoping?
Are you planning any type of 'boost' towards the end such as molasass or nutriants?

:)

Im thinking a total harvest, and also about lollipoping. Have you had good results with this method in the past?

Well, I have only done it once, very sparingly, to an atuo. :rofl: But I do think it helped fill out the tops better. Wth an outdoor grow, your popcorns are gonna look like my girls colas ;) , but they are never as big as you think they should be after seeing them 'alive'. You could always pick two branches with similar traits, lollipop one and leave the other alone for future reference. Since Im using CFL's, I will liollipoping any photo type plant I grow heavily and sparingly on my autos. But penetration on cfl's sucks. Not so much with the sun :rofl:

Well, I have only done it once, very sparingly, to an atuo. :rofl: But I do think it helped fill out the tops better. Wth an outdoor grow, your popcorns are gonna look like my girls colas ;) , but they are never as big as you think they should be after seeing them 'alive'. You could always pick two branches with similar traits, lollipop one and leave the other alone for future reference. Since Im using CFL's, I will liollipoping any photo type plant I grow heavily and sparingly on my autos. But penetration on cfl's sucks. Not so much with the sun :rofl:
maybe i will try it:) but i dont want to screw things up either so maybe i just let it do her thing! so exited how the buds will form now!!:blunt: but if i was going to, when do you thing i should lollipop?

maybe i will try it:) but i dont want to screw things up either so maybe i just let it do her thing! so exited how the buds will form now!!:blunt: but if i was going to, when do you thing i should lollipop?

She will yield! IMHO don't do anything to upset this plant, especially when it's forming flowers...it's pretty happy right now. If I did anything to that plant I would make a tea with high P bat guano and unsulphered molasses. Just my opinion...but boy she has come a ways huh?

molasses is the way to go if you want heavier and stickier buds IMO.

She will yield! IMHO don't do anything to upset this plant, especially when it's forming flowers...it's pretty happy right now. If I did anything to that plant I would make a tea with high P bat guano and unsulphered molasses. Just my opinion...but boy she has come a ways huh?

Thanks for the tips guys, but she looks so good now! think i will let her do her thing:)

got some nice pictures for you guys today, she just keep looking better each time i check!
any tips how i can increase my yield? LST is out of the question! Btw, shes about 60cm tall now

She looks great! Looks like you did some topping to her and got multiple tops which is outstanding. I have read/viewed a few outdoor grows and I can't say I really see anything dome besides topping for outdoor plants.

As far as lollypoping. You probably don't need to do much of anything with an outdoor grow. Maybe some lower parts if dirt gets splashed up from the rain. *I don't grow outdoors, just my thoughts on it. Maybe peruse a few outdoor growers on this site and ask around.

You could consider at minimum some 10/10/10 or 20/20/20 fertilizer if she starts show signs that she needs something. Currently I would say she doesn't need anything :)

I am an indoor guy... but +Reps on the topping job and great looking plant!

She looks great! Looks like you did some topping to her and got multiple tops which is outstanding. I have read/viewed a few outdoor grows and I can't say I really see anything dome besides topping for outdoor plants.

As far as lollypoping. You probably don't need to do much of anything with an outdoor grow. Maybe some lower parts if dirt gets splashed up from the rain. *I don't grow outdoors, just my thoughts on it. Maybe peruse a few outdoor growers on this site and ask around.

You could consider at minimum some 10/10/10 or 20/20/20 fertilizer if she starts show signs that she needs something. Currently I would say she doesn't need anything :)

I am an indoor guy... but +Reps on the topping job and great looking plant!
Thank you, man:):thanks:

Looking superb buddy! I agree with what the others say about not trimming anything. I had the same question a while ago and everyone said it will hurt yield outdoors. It is really just designed for indoor because the lighting is different. I think that now that she is in flower you may want to go with a fert that is lower in Nitrogen. I am not sure, but this is what I understand so far. Keep up the great work :)

Looking superb buddy! I agree with what the others say about not trimming anything. I had the same question a while ago and everyone said it will hurt yield outdoors. It is really just designed for indoor because the lighting is different. I think that now that she is in flower you may want to go with a fert that is lower in Nitrogen. I am not sure, but this is what I understand so far. Keep up the great work :)
will let her be the way she is:) not adding any nutes, she looks so good right now:)

Some fucker have been where i have my plant and cut of a branch.. maybe some kid who thought you get high by the leaves, im not sure. well se how it goes, hopefully its the last one!!:peace:

That sucks. Was it a clean cut? Sometimes a deer will take a bite of young tender plants but not usually after theyve grown like yours.

She is looking wonderful. You are gonna get some nice colas buddy. I want to see more pics! Do you even need to ask!? I was seeing some roots on the surface. I would add just a little soil to the top to cover those roots and give them ferts something to be mixed in. The roots can grow upwards too. Just don't bury the stem at all as this could possibly cause rot. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom