Smoking resin?

Patch91

Iv'e been doing a lot of research lately and everything it's been pointing to has said not to smoke resin. I do it when i'm out of bud and desperate but is it really that bad for you to smoke? I also notice I get a headache sometimes after smoking it and iv'e heard other reports from people claiming the same thing. And apparently it's not even that potent in THC. But some people iv'e seen claim it gets them really stoned.

What do you guys think?

I think- do what you've gotta do. I've been there- though it's been a long time. Sucking a lot of burning tar from pipe scrapings makes a person cough, and the high is pretty crappy. Are you able to grow your own? This forum will help you.

When you say 'resin' I'm assuming you're talkling about the tar that is in your bong vs kief or hash. The tar probably has some psychoactive compounds but it's also loaded with less volatile compounds that aren't really pleasant. It's your lungs but unless I really needed some meds I'd wait for the real thing.

Used to when I was desperate back in the late '70s, but then we used to smoke stuff that had molded (my Son and his friends cringe when I tell them that ;) LOL), so we was pretty stupid back then lol (only pot I ever tossed back in the day was we got some crap that was really nasty, pretty sure it had got sprayed with Paraquat as it was crap weed and was a really bad trip (as in I got tunnel vision in the parking lot and my friend thought he had spiders crawling under his skin, so we stomped it into the pavement once we could "maintain again" an hour later). I wouldn't do it today as yes tends to give you a headache and like other person said it is alot of the by products and not much of any value far as high goes left, you would probably catch a better buzz tearing a filter off a cig and smoking it w/o a filter.

.Resin!

Been smoking 23 years and I still look forward to cleaning my pipe :). Love the bitter taste on my lips . when I lacquer a Rollie with glistening golden goop . cut up a big pile of roaches, roll an unbearably messy fatty, cut it up and hot knife it.

Damn it, my pipes not even dirty! :(

See what you went gone 'n done? .

:Namaste:I truly believe that smoking resin has a placebo effect. It's not really getting you high but you think your stoned and you feel better. I've also noticed in the past that when I was out of herb and I finally got my hands on a sack I felt better before I even smoked it. Recently I've noticed that just thinking about harvesting my plants calms me.. What am I going to smoke first? How am I going to smoke it? What's it going to look like in my private stash jar with my favorite nugs? Ahh, I feel better already

Back
Top Bottom