Snoop429 Super Awesome 420 Soilless - Big Bang Auto - Mars 900W - Virgin Grow

I might just be a little anal. They didn't look so bad when they were getting watered. Each got a gallon with General Organics. Might be a little early but I think I might have seen the first sign of sex on 2 of them. Could be an exciting few days.

The Big Bang Auto never made it. I'm running some bag seeds that I had instead. Kind of like a trial run to get the environment figured out before I get some good genetics again. That's another story. I'll have an update shortly.

Its been a few days so here is my update.

They have been under 12/12 for 6-7 days. Some of the new growth is still showing a little twisting of the leaves but all other are looking healthy. I raised to light up but they have been growing quickly towards it. Will monitor and move light higher if needed. Not a lot of room left to move. I have been keeping a better watch on my ph but using the drops there is always some difference in each watering.

They are getting 1 gallon every 5 days at this point. Runoff was minimal this time around and may increase at next watering. Im confident there is 1 girl in the group. 1 has still to show and Bag#1 I believe could be male and hope to confirm today or tomorrow.

My biggest issue at this time is with my heater or is it the controller? Heater works fine independently but is not getting power when hooked up the controller. It does have its own thermostat but think that's the issue. The Controller (Grozone TP1, not much selection locally) Worked fine for the first while. All lights on controller come on as they should to show that's on but don't believe its sending power to the heater. Currently manually adjusting heater when needed but this has caused lows of 65F and highs of 81F Will need to fix issue asap.
Here is a picture of Bag#1 at day 48 from seed. (could be a male)
Bag_1_Day_48b.jpg

Thanks man, no issues with humidity/circulation at this point. I did remove bag#1 from the room to destroy it. His balls were growing! Still got a girl and a mystery, hopefully I'll know about that one very soon.

Just a quick update.

My 2 girls got watered last night. Its been 6 days in between this time. It seemed perfect. The soil was drying out nicely and a few leaves were starting to show signs of thirst. I increased from 4 liters to 6 Liters per plant. The first 8 Liters were mixed at the recommended strength and the last 4 at half strength. If all is good will increase again at next water. Will try to get a picture when the lights come on.

Im planing on starting a few seeds in with the Rapid Rooter Mat. Because they have that hole already made in the medium, do you need to cover the seed after you put it in? I was thinking of snipping a small piece to medium the put in the hole to help block any light from getting in. Any suggestions?

Cool Keep It Going!

Thanks for stopping by QKrop.

I have a couple photos to show you guys. They were taken under the LED so the color is blah.

The first one is just to show you how big they have gotten. I cant believe how fast they grow. I moved the light up all the way but feel like the one on the left will reach the light before the stretch stops.
20150304_234914.jpg

I ended up over fertilizing with my last water. The concentration was a little lower then the label said but each plant went from 4L to 6L. Anyway some leaves got it bad but overall Im sure they will do ok. These photos shows some of the damage.
20150306_210404.jpg
20150306_210302.jpg

Im planing on going back to watering 4L per plant and will trim the damaged leaves.

Yes I do run the Mars II. I dont have anything to compare it to but it seems to do the trick. It would be nice to have a light that has the switch for veg/bloom but beside that its fine. When I was gathering supplies from my local store the guy there was crapping on LED. Saying its like driving an expensive car. Waste of money, dont work as well, blah blah blah. Maybe its because they dont sell them. Im going to start some tomatoes in there and see what happens.

Today was watering day. While I was in there and looking over the plants I noticed what looks like seeds starting to grow. I only seen it on one plant but in a couple different areas. I thought it was flowering nicely but looks like i have a lady boy. Can I snip off these sacks before they mature or whats the best way to handle this situation? I didnt notice them the last time I watered but that was 6 days ago. I only have the two plants so im hoping I wont have to kill it.

20150308_224151.jpg

20150308_224101.jpg

Tried to remove the pollen sacks instead of removing the plant altogether. Looks like some opened in the last 12 hours so I guess we will see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom