Soltan's 1st grow

looks like you have a good start there! all ready and prepared! looking forward to your grow! they look good!
Thanks!

thats a super nice setup u got my gears grinding in my head with that utility cabinet we did start our grows about the same time
Thanks, I'm thinking about redoing my light but so far I really like how the cabinet is working out.

I'm also getting my plans ready for my flowering cabinet and the veg cabinet has really given me a lot of ideas. As soon as my lights get here I can get to work on it and hope to have it ready in the next couple of weeks.

Happy 4/20
-Sol

Thanks alot sol! Im definitely keeping an eye on this grow by the looks of it your doing pretty well, I hope mine turns out just as good. Happy 420.

I went out of town for the weekend. I figured they would be fine for an extra day as I was scheduled to water on Sat. I was wrong. They were all withered pretty bad (I didn't snap any pics I was in panic mode heh). I watered Sun afternoon and they have bounced back a lot. There are several yellow spots now that look like might be nute burn?

16 days old now.
Project_420_014a.jpg

Yellow spots on the bottom.
Project_420_015a.jpg

Canopy shot. Still slightly withered but looking better!
Project_420_016a.jpg

-Sol

Thanks Be IRIE & l8tnightskunk. I plan to transplant as soon as I get my new pots. They should be here tomorrow or Thursday. I figured that may be the case as fast as they reacted to not being watered for one day.

-Sol

I finally got my order in Friday night. I transplanted them into 1gal pots and watered with plain water on Saturday. They were root bound without question and were looking pretty bad. I only had room for 4 pots in the cabinet so #6 didn't make the cut. A friend offered to plant on the back of his property so hopefully it'll make it.

I also added a second 100w MH light so that should help.

I started them back on week one nute schedule so hopefully they'll perk up. These can be the poster children for waiting too long to transplant :oops:

They are looking better but the lower leaves are yellow and are withering. Should I go ahead and prune them or give them a few more days and see if they come back? Opinions?

Project_420_019a.jpg

Project_420_020a.jpg

Project_420_021a.jpg

Project_420_022a.jpg

Here is number 6 in her new home. My buddy said she grew over an inch in two days. I guess she likes it outside :grinjoint:
photo13.jpg

Thanks,
-Sol

Here are some pics. They are looking a lot better since transplanting and nutes.

Project_420_023a.jpg

Project_420_024a.jpg

I thought this one (being the tallest) was getting burned by the lights. I moved the lights up and it was actually worse today. Still looking good other than the burned leaves.
Project_420_025a.jpg

Project_420_026a.jpg

-Sol

That is not light burn, looks like some nute burn...You might want to give that one a good flush, then ease back into the nutes with it.. They are looking good... Not only strains, but some plants can be pickier then others..:peace:

Looking good if I may- what's the ph? Are they burning from too much nutes? Also is your cabinet air-tight? If you want to experiment with one, make yourself a simple hydro system in your cabinet:welcome:

That is not light burn, looks like some nute burn...You might want to give that one a good flush, then ease back into the nutes with it.. They are looking good... Not only strains, but some plants can be pickier then others..:peace:

Thanks Be IRIE. I didn't consider nute burn because the others are doing great and all are the same seeds. I didn't know some plants could be pickier than others. I watered them today with just water so we'll see how it goes.

Looking good if I may- what's the ph? Are they burning from too much nutes? Also is your cabinet air-tight? If you want to experiment with one, make yourself a simple hydro system in your cabinet:welcome:

Thanks meow2u. I adjust the pH to 6.5 to 7.0 before feeding or watering. The runoff is usually 5.5 to 6.0 on average. The cab is not air tight. I have a intake on the bottom left and an exhaust on the top right. You can see a pic of the outside on page 1. I've thought about going hydro but I'm just keeping it simple for now.

Looking good there m8 ! nice setup nice start +rep good luck ! i'll be keep on checking your grow :)

Thanks WeedRyder!

Soltan the plants are looking alot healthier i can tell the are going back to full green! and also about the Yellowing one what are your temps?

Hey L8! Thanks they are bouncing back nicely. The temp is around 80 on the light cycle and 72ish at night.

-Sol

Sorry for the lack of updates but nothing much has changed other than the babies getting bigger. Two are starting to show sex. One is female. The other looks like it is going to be a male :(

Here is the female. Hard to see in the pic, my camera sucks taking closeups.

Female9.jpg

Here is the pic of the suspected male.

Male15.jpg

I'm putting the first one under the 400w HPS tomorrow and switching to 12/12. For the others I'll wait until this weekend or until they show to be female whichever comes first.

-Sol

Back
Top Bottom