Soltan's 1st grow

Sorry about the lack of updates. I had to switch ISP's as my connection got horrible.

I ended up with two females! I have a lot of photo's but they look awful with the HPS lights. I snuck in at lights out and took these and at least you can see them pretty well. You can really see the trichs forming now (not very well in the photos though. They are definately in the home stretch :yummy:

Project_420_075a.jpg

Project_420_074a.jpg

Project_420_073a.jpg

Project_420_072a.jpg

Project_420_071a.jpg

A bud got me some F1 seeds so I planted three of them. Hopefully they will all be ladies :rollit:
White Widow Max
Project_420_070a.jpg

Afghan
Project_420_069a.jpg

Free hash seed sent with order. This one wanted nutes and after one feeding the yellow went away.
Project_420_068a.jpg

Here is a pic of the trichs. Not great but the best I could get under the HPS lights. I fed them this morning and they will go on straight water until I harvest. I'm shooting for 7/15 or 7/22 to harvest.
Trichs8.jpg

More pics of the babies. I took these on Friday. It's amazing how much they have grown in the two days. They really have started getting bushy since I started feeding.
The White Widow Max
Project_420_085a.jpg

The Afghan
Project_420_084a.jpg

The Hash
Project_420_083a.jpg

-Sol

After drying and manacuring the buds I ended up with 3.5oz. Not too bad for two small plants. Here is a pic of one of the buds.

Project_420_098a.jpg

They are now curing in mason jars. I'm really curious how the curing will go. Now on to the initial smoke report :bong:

I broke out my trusty water pipe and loaded it up. Pretty isn't it?

Project_420_094a.jpg

First off, this is NOTHING like the original bagseed. It looks different, smells different, tastes different and DEFINATLY smokes different. The high is instant and very much a head high. It's a bit psychedelic as well but you can still function very well on it. I'm VERY pleased with the results and can only imagine what it will be like after curing.

I'd like to thank everyone who gave feedback and advice during my first grow and to 420mag for being the best growing resource on the web. Together we had a great learning experience and turned some of the crappiest bagseed into something that I'm proud to smoke :smokin:

Mods you can move this to completed journals.

-Sol

Re: Soltan's 1st grow-Completed

This Journal will be moved to The Completed Journals Section as requested by the poster. Good work!!
Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom