Sponsored Geoflora 2021 Outdoor Gorilla Glue 2nd Grow

RetiredRN

A big shout out to @GeoFlora Nutrients for sponsoring this grow for me. I’m eagerly awaiting for my nutrients to arrive and we will get started. The part of my property I have chosen gets sun all day long but it’s located towards the back of my property and is a good walk to it. Thats where I believe the Geoflora nutrients will play a big role since it won’t be easy for me to take nutrients up to the plants. This is my second grow and yes, I will be using autos because that’s what I’m familiar with for now. Will be using fox farm happy frog potting soil to grow in. I plan on using organic pest control solution if need be. I plan on using Nematodes this grow as well. Besides maybe some Epsom salts or Cal mag for any deficiencies that pop up, thats it.

E7D1AB8B-4B85-4C04-AB5E-C9F1680CEC67.jpeg

Looking forward to it.
I will be sitting in for this one .
Best wishes

Squiggz
Welcome to my journal. It’s my only second grow. I hope I haven’t bit off more than I can chew here lol. I feel sure growing outside can have its challenges. I’ve done some preventative things on that part of my property to discourage wildlife and insects from munching on my plants so we will see how things go.

Hey @Emilya @Maritimer @Virgin Ground @StoneOtter @Jon @Bill284 @InTheShed . Seeds to bag today after soaking them for 24 hours. Will probably plant them tomorrow. So I have a question. Do you count day #1 as the day you soak or start germination or is it when they pop thru the soil?? I don’t remember how I counted my last grow.

958FAA17-1B38-4270-9117-3F8A706AC9DD.jpeg

Hey @Emilya @Maritimer @Virgin Ground @StoneOtter @Jon @Bill284 @InTheShed . Seeds to bag today after soaking them for 24 hours. Will probably plant them tomorrow. So I have a question. Do you count day #1 as the day you soak or start germination or is it when they pop thru the soil?? I don’t remember how I counted my last grow.
I like to complicate things, so I have added a seedling stage for the first 5 days or so above ground, and then when I am sure the seedlings are established and not floating around anymore, I start with day 1 of Veg.

Ahoy my friend,
Outdoor runs are too scary for me. The letdown when some creature eats or steals your work. Ouch! And bad weather, I just keep my garden in my hobbit hole wherein I can protect her better.

But when all goes well outside :love: :love: :love:
Best of luck and good fortune with the run.

Wohoo love fresh beans.
Beautiful area to grow too.
Bill
Thanks. 1/2 of our property is wooded. There’s several types of trees and various wildflowers and wild herbs that grow on our property so it makes it easy for me to mix in a few weed plants and no one will ever know that they are there.

Hi RRN, I go from when they come up first. So what do you have started?
I put four gorilla glue in water to germinate and then to paper towel and I went to check them today and I don’t know what the hell happened but I only have three beans left and I didn’t think one came out on me when I opened the paper towel but I guess it did and I can’t find it so right now I only have two sprouted one is missing and one has not sprouted yet. I don’t have any more gorilla glue to germinate all I have left is Northern lights.

Ahoy my friend,
Outdoor runs are too scary for me. The letdown when some creature eats or steals your work. Ouch! And bad weather, I just keep my garden in my hobbit hole wherein I can protect her better.

But when all goes well outside :love: :love: :love:
Best of luck and good fortune with the run.
Yeah, I understand. I would love to have another inside grow going right now but circumstances prevent me from having any more inside grows until next year so my only other option to get more product for this year is to try to grow outside. I have fencing I can put up to protect my plants if need be but I’ve already taken some precautions on that part of the property to ensure that critters and the deer leave my plants alone.

Ok so I don’t know what the heck happened here but I had 4 beans germinating in my paper towel And I took it out of the bag to check them today and when I opened it up I only saw three. I didn’t see a bean fly out and I looked everywhere so I don’t know where the hell that bean went. Two germinated and one has not and I’m missing one and I don’t have any more gorilla glue to germinate all I have left is northern lights so we may just have to go with what I have. Two is better then none. I don’t really want to grow any more northern lights this year. I do want to try to grow godfather OG on this part of my property next summer if this grow goes OK but other than that , Girl Scout cookies I think will be the next strain that I try to grow.

479E36D4-24E7-4B10-B680-A551807E9B17.jpeg

I put four gorilla glue in water to germinate and then to paper towel and I went to check them today and I don’t know what the hell happened but I only have three beans left and I didn’t think one came out on me when I opened the paper towel but I guess it did and I can’t find it so right now I only have two sprouted one is missing and one has not sprouted yet. I don’t have any more gorilla glue to germinate all I have left is Northern lights.
Sounds like a stoner issue to me. I'd know!

Back
Top Bottom