Spookiest Outdoor Journal

Yo spookster :smokin:while I think you more than likely trashed the bud in the microwave ,, in the future if you wanna quick dry some nugs try using a raidiator or some place like that an just keep turning an moving it through the day,, it still wont be great but it will work better than the micro ,, not that I have ever been in a spot that needed that sort of attention:reading420magazine:
I also red along route you was thinking you had a Hermie im so glad to hear its not a hermie an just some big kick ass Caylaxes :geek:
Great to see you are rocking the house :thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1170237866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile61622083.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1244566543.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1661200655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1250848425.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1902155135.jpg

That last branch was a light depraved branch strategically removed because mutant buds are horrible and I need something to smoke.

Looking good Spook! Just finished digging my hole today! Posted a pic in my journal. Trying to figure out whether to put GDP. or TS1 in the hole. TS1 is slightly sativa dominant and I don't want it overgrowing the fence while not having to do much training. After it's said and done, it will be about an 8 month veg! Maybe the GDP. due to it being a pure indica, it should stay shorter. Sorry for rambling brother lol again, looking amazing! Fattening up nicely! Watched that video too AND went back to the start of your journals to see how u prepped and filled the holes.

GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Times must be tough. Lol. A man needs his smoko... microwave fucks it. You should have thought of it a week back and you'd have a nice naturally dried bud. Looking good. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom