Spring's 4 Separate Auto Strains - Soil - T8s - CFL - Closet Grow

Thanks everyone for the visits! I'm glad she did well. ISmokes and I both have had a little luck with the auto's. So much so that's my main grow priority. The flexibility is obvious and the pros are too many to list. That said autos fit particular demands and needs. They are not for everyone but I say try one they can hardly get in the way.

I am slightly concerned about my harvest now, not going to be anywhere near as good as this! :yikes:

Well done Spring! Extremely well done! :high-five:

HPIM32901.JPG

I am slightly concerned about my harvest now, not going to be anywhere near as good as this! :yikes:

Well done Spring! Extremely well done! :high-five:

No need to worry your feathers Fluffy. Your girls are all amazing and your a good grower so they will treat you alot better then what you think. Spring out done him self on this grow. He shows great yield using CFL. I may have stayed with CFL if I did more research but going off of others is not always a good thing. Youll get your awesome yield Fluffy thats a promise:thumb:

quick update: I have not been on as much or rather have not made many comments. Been real busy. Three of my girls are harvested as some of you know. Girl #4 the Pine Apple Punch is the last to come down. Maybe tonight probably tomorrow. That's 3 days in the dark as the seed bank suggested. The High Jack automatic and Trans Siberian are both Drying. Once they are ready for a cure Jar I will take weights. Looks like all three will give me an ounce each. I am finding that my Auto#1 was put into Jars way to early. I got nervous when the outside of the buds got crispy. Now the buds still smell like hay! They still had time to dry. I do not want to make that mistake again. My High Jack has been drying for 4 nights now. Still seems a bit spongy but still crispy to a point. The stems are not snapping. The Trans Siberian has been drying for 2 days. Ill have a proper report for all 4 plant then complete the thread. Ill start a new one for my Auto Bomb and Big Bang. They are at 4 weeks roughly. Ill need to go back and get an exact date. Its nice to have just two plants in my tent. They are getting much more light than my previous grow. I'm able to tweak the lights easily thanks to my $2.99 adjustable light hangers!

How were the trichs on your siberian spring? Mine is still showing about 10% clear and 90% milky and I'm at day 85. Lots of foxtailing and everything is frosting up. It's strange we had very different plants lol.
Congrats on the harvest! I'm chopping siberian in a few days and that completes my first 3 autos :) That was the original plan, 3 autos. I'm also harvesting the rest by the end of november. They all passed day 60 and now I'm just checking on trichs and giving water. Most of them will be ready any day now.

Very well said indeed Sir Spring! :thumb:

Sigh...I am so struggling to make up my mind for next time... autos are calling me very loudly...

Thanks everyone for the visits! I'm glad she did well. ISmokes and I both have had a little luck with the auto's. So much so that's my main grow priority. The flexibility is obvious and the pros are too many to list. That said autos fit particular demands and needs. They are not for everyone but I say try one they can hardly get in the way.

How very exciting! :cheer: :high-five:

quick update: I have not been on as much or rather have not made many comments. Been real busy. Three of my girls are harvested as some of you know. Girl #4 the Pine Apple Punch is the last to come down. Maybe tonight probably tomorrow. That's 3 days in the dark as the seed bank suggested. The High Jack automatic and Trans Siberian are both Drying. Once they are ready for a cure Jar I will take weights. Looks like all three will give me an ounce each. I am finding that my Auto#1 was put into Jars way to early. I got nervous when the outside of the buds got crispy. Now the buds still smell like hay! They still had time to dry. I do not want to make that mistake again. My High Jack has been drying for 4 nights now. Still seems a bit spongy but still crispy to a point. The stems are not snapping. The Trans Siberian has been drying for 2 days. Ill have a proper report for all 4 plant then complete the thread. Ill start a new one for my Auto Bomb and Big Bang. They are at 4 weeks roughly. Ill need to go back and get an exact date. Its nice to have just two plants in my tent. They are getting much more light than my previous grow. I'm able to tweak the lights easily thanks to my $2.99 adjustable light hangers!

Thanks to all! I will put up some pics later of the High Jack and Trans Siberian automatic buds. The High Jack dried for almost six days and is now in jars. She gave me 30 grams! Not bad for an auto. Looks like the Siberian and Pine Apple Punch may do the same.

Here are some pics of the High Jack automatic and Trans Siberian Auto. Ill try and separate the pics by plant! Easy way to tell is the Siberian buds all have dark purple stems. The pic in front of the red box came a day early from the Pine Apple Punch auto. She had almost 4 days of dark before I dropped her. The main cola broke off yesterday so I had to trim her early! Hit the damn closet door! The main bud has Fox tails from the three days of dark.

HPIM33151.JPG
HPIM33171.JPG
HPIM3316.JPG
HPIM33201.JPG
HPIM33211.JPG
HPIM33221.JPG
HPIM33231.JPG
HPIM3316.JPG
HPIM33081.JPG
HPIM3307.JPG
HPIM3306.JPG
HPIM3305.JPG
HPIM3302.JPG
HPIM3301.JPG
HPIM32991.JPG
HPIM3298.JPG
HPIM3297.JPG
HPIM3296.JPG
HPIM3295.JPG

:goodjob::goodjob: Lookin great there SPRINGA!!!!
Wow.. youre not far from the fun part.. But try give em as long as you can as you will notice they will still gain size towards the end, Just make sure they got lots water near the end.. Theyll finish up nicely.. Beautiful work on these girl mate.. Nice one.. Smokemup

Oh my...

I am lost for words. Spring, you clearly have a natural talent for this growing malarkey. I am incredibly impressed with your results. Depending on how I get on over a couple of grows with photos, I may even end up going to the Dark Side completely :)

:yahoo::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom