Spring's 4 Separate Auto Strains - Soil - T8s - CFL - Closet Grow

Thanks to all. Your words mean more than you know! I should be jarring the Trans Siberian tomorrow. Ill have a weight then. Just made some killer hash!!! The wife was not feeling a trip to hobby lobby for silk screen. She bought a $5 sheer curtain. I used this on the bottom of a Rubbermaid container inside another with the bottom cut out and curtain in its place. I only used 3 grams or so of small buds and sugar leaves. I got a healthy 1 gram block of Iron pressed hash! I rolled it up into a balll after I smoked some. Took me back to the eighties!

Final report on all four Girls: Auto#1, Trans-Siberian, Pine Apple Punch, and High Jack Automatic. I would like to keep this short as I know how boring reading posts can become especially mine! That said I should at least give the girls some respect... after all they did provide me with a harvest when prior there were none. Auto's IMO are great to learn with. Though the learning curve is fast they can provide a good smoke in 60 days from seed (not all strains). I will continue to grow autos as my primary provider. IMHO I am justified based solely on flexibility!! That said though not yield!!
OK enough of my BS... The Auto#1 was my biggest yield-er. Came in at 48.8 gr. I was happy with that. She harvested around 60 days from seed. Her trichs were more 99% cloudy very little amber now that I have had more time to read through notes. The buds looked great smelled fruity almost like Georgia Peaches. I put them into jars way too early. 2 days is all they had to dry. This is my first harvest alone. I felt em get a bit crispy and panicked. I have been breathing the jars often. The smoke is smooth regardless of the bad drying?! The buds still have a hay like smell but that goes away once broken up for smoking. The high is mostly heady and little couch lock. At first I was locked but as I grew accustomed to the stone I became more active and was fine in social situations. I would recommend this strain. Harvest at day 60 or so from seed, good high, grew too about 23", and easy to take care of.

The Highjack automatic was another nice yield at 30gr. She harvested around 65 days give or take a day. Her trichs were closer to 5% amber. This strain had an almost gasoline smell to it! When I was trimming her my eyes would burn from the fumes!! I always liked the smell of fuel just not the buzz that goes with it! I allowed these buds to hang dry for 5 days. Once the hay smell was gone and they still had some moister I placed them in jars. They are burped a few times a day and constantly checked on. The smoke is heady as the first strain. I feel active in control but enjoy the stone. I would not say the effect would counter small aches and pains. Nothing stronger. The Auto#1 would fall into this catagorie as well. I would recommend this strain. Yield is decent, fast grow, low hassle, and nice effect. She grew to about 20"

The Trans-Siberian auto yielded 26gr. I hoped for more but not now! I may have been hasty when taking her down. She could have gone another week to 10 days. Her trichs were close to 7% so it was almost time. ISmokes Siberian was taken around 80 days or so. Her Buds hang dried for 6 days and have been placed in jars recently! I check on them constantly. There is no hay smell present! The effect is close to a couch lock but active situations are easily accomplished. Seems good for minor aches and pains. Smooth smoke tastes a bit spicy like nutmeg! Weird but true! The plant is ok. Easy to grow, grows tall, nice buds, ok yield. I would probably not grow this strain again. Not a bad strain just not one I like. ISmokes had good luck with his so this could be a matter of grows not strain.

The Pine Apple Punch Automatic. I loved this plant form the first day! Hell from the first strain review. I had high hopes! She went the longest. Over 70 days. She could have gone a few days longer but the trichs were 10% or more amber and I was certain an ounce or two would not grow over 48 hours. She smelled good the whole grow. Probably the heaviest smell of all 4 girls. Very skunky and citrus. The Buds just went into jars. They dried for around 5 days give or take a day. No hay smell! The smoke was not what I had hoped for. The strain review claimed pine apple taste with a bit of apple. So far nothing close. The smoke is sweet and tastes nice but I would lean more towards a citrus closer to lime or lemon. Just not strong! Taste could better with longer cure times. My grow technique could have been different ..... Etc... Has some couch lock and very high on the lets eat scale. This would be a great strain for someone wishing to gain weight or an appetite. The yield was low. Around 24gr. She stayed small around 16". The strain is OK. I wouldn't look to grow them for high yield but they are an easy grow.
So there is my somewhat report. I will be happy to answer any questions just ask me on my next thread. It's already in my signature. The journal is all here so have a read! Hope you enjoy it and stay safe my friends!!

You tried it in your second auto grow. It didn't yeild much. Burning the made cola shouldn't have mattered much in LST because you should have had many main colas. It didn't look like the LST worked with the auto.

Hi springa:)How you doing mate..
So you got some auto happening mate? I mustve missed it - SORRY:( But hope things are all well!
I dont like these auto s, theyre probably good but I havent used them so i stick with what I know I guess? But yeh cheers for the props mate and hope youve dun well. Take care bro, Smokemup..

You tried it in your second auto grow. It didn't yield much. Burning the made cola shouldn't have mattered much in LST because you should have had many main colas. It didn't look like the LST worked with the auto.

I guess it depends on what your looking for. Autos can yield 4 ozs or more but that's in perfect conditions. Not sure what your looking for in a yield from an auto. Under better lights I would think LST would be unnecessary for an auto. They are so short for the most so... That main never came back and the other colas were OK considering the plant size. I do not grow for production just for the fun and reward. So I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom