Spring's 4 Separate Auto Strains - Soil - T8s - CFL - Closet Grow

Here are a few pics of the 3 autos day 67 from seed. The High Jack automatic has dense buds! She will yield close to the Auto#1 at 48.8 I hope! She goes down next as her trichs are showing small amounts of amber. Maybe next week early.The Trans Siberian is by far the tallest of the three and may yield an ounce She will be the last to go down.. That's probably wishful thinking but we will see. The Pine Apple Punch Automatic looks sweet and her trichs are 90% cloudy. She will come down before the Siberian. The family shot shows from left to right ; High Jack Automatic, Trans Siberian auto, and Pine Apple Punch automatic.

HPIM32031.JPG
HPIM3204.JPG
HPIM3205.JPG
HPIM3206.JPG
HPIM3207.JPG
HPIM3208.JPG
HPIM3209.JPG
HPIM3210.JPG
HPIM3211.JPG
HPIM3212.JPG
HPIM3213.JPG
HPIM3214.JPG

Wow Spring! :yikes: :thumb: :cheer:

I have just got myself caught up and I am both in awe and absolutely terrified. You have done such an amazing job, and I am looking at your garden and thinking oh dear, what am I doing wrong?!

I am so pleased for you my darling, you've thought long and hard about your grow and put a lot of effort into it. You deserve every luscious bud here, and more.

May I just say that catching up on your journal has been a great way to start a (far too early) Sunday morning. Beautiful, and very impressive.

Reps and lots of Fluffy Hugs to you! :love: :hug:

Post Script & Request For Brain Picking - I am feeling like I need to do a DonPaul DWC in a pop bottle as well... I don't know, I'm even thinking of going all autos for a grow cycle. I would like to concentrate on growing one type so they can get the best attention for their specific requirements, to optimise yield and quality. My first grow has turned into a lovely squashed mish mash because I got all excited and didn't think it through properly :) :bigblush:

So perhaps 2 or 3 autos with 1 in DWC? I don't think I can get much in my space when I look at the physical size of the pots needed to support the adult plant... anyway, any thoughts from Jedi Spring would be very much appreciated and welcomed, Fluffy needs some help to crystallise her thoughts :)

nice autos mate, well done, at least your going to get good yields, some only yield as little as an1/8th, i average around 20g dry per auto and yours look twice as big as my last autos, i got another 3 autos growing, im trying different light schedules this time round, i got an auto purple under 12-12 a super hash plant auto under 20-4 and my own auto cross under 24-0, just trying to find the best schedule to use

Hey all this is a small addition. A few pics of the LST attempt with my Auto Bomb. The pics look a bit rough but I feel good that the main sites are exposed to light. Not really a 100% sure what results I will achieve. I hope to spread some of the production around and get a bigger yield?

HPIM3219.JPG
HPIM3218.JPG
HPIM3217.JPG
HPIM3216.JPG
HPIM3215.JPG

Just catching up - your plants look amazing mate, beautiful buds! Looks like you'll get a really nice yield.

Love the lst on the Auto Bomb, can't wait to see how it turns out. She looks a much more sativa dominant phenotype than mine was so I'm even more looking forward to seeing how she turns out

Thanks guys. I'm hoping the LST will do something for her. I wanted to give it a try and figured now was a good time. The smart pot makes it easy to cut small holes in it. The Big Bang is doing normal. I pulled her LST bonds last night. The main for sure. Just gonna try the LST with my Auto Bomb. No topping yet. Im sure I will one day but not sure Autos are good candidates? I did top my pepper plant today in my outside garden! Took almost as much nerve! I have been working on the new house plants, shrubs, and trees. There is a Southern Magnolia tree I'm trying to save. Its only 3 years old but they get to 90 ft so I want to protect it now. Pulled 9 limes today. The lime tree looks real good. Just cut her back before new flowering. SORRY! Did not intend to talk house gardens!

I'm not sure about topping autos either; I haven't tried it but would think that recovery time will be limited and it might hurt yield. I think with autos you're pretty limited to lst and some mild defoliation, unless perhaps you topped whilst the plant was very young and had some veg time left to recover in.

I do not think I'll top an auto. The LST thing is cool and I feel it will help out. I'm only trying it with one plant. My Auto Bomb was burned last week on the main top. She is coming back but I think it may split into two?! This is the one that has the LST.

On another note I have harvested the High Jack Automatic. She went down like a trooper. I have been slowly trimming leaves so tonight was not that bad in the trimming dept! The buds are dense and heavy. Much more so than my Auto#1. Not sure what she will yield. Hopefully I can get a weight at 4 days. Depends on The RH and Temps!! This was at 71 days from sprout. Trichs less amber than the Auto#1. Probably closer to 5 or 7%. Hard to tell when different areas of the plant show a separate reading. I still have to do a proper report for my Auto#1 now 2! The Pine Apple Punch will come down soon. Maybe this weekend. My Siberian will be the last of the 4. Gonna go 80 days and see what the trichs look like. Here are some pics of the High Jack Automatic. Came in at Seed banks time of 60 to 70 days from seed (71).

HPIM3294.JPG
HPIM32921.JPG
HPIM32901.JPG
HPIM3289.JPG
HPIM3288.JPG
HPIM32871.JPG
HPIM32861.JPG
HPIM32841.JPG
HPIM32841.JPG
HPIM32831.JPG
HPIM32811.JPG
HPIM32831.JPG
HPIM32811.JPG
HPIM32791.JPG
HPIM32791.JPG

How are your 2 liter plants going spring?

Well I had to put them on hold. The 3 seeds I had only two germed and then I killed them. I think over watered. This was my first time with coco coir. I just ordered some new seeds and will get a few freebies. Then ill try it again. At least now I have the gear and I will use soil!

Back
Top Bottom