Spring's 4 Separate Auto Strains - Soil - T8s - CFL - Closet Grow

Nice Spring!!! Looking very tasty.

Found myself perusing some autos at Herbies last night. Lol! :) You and smokes will get me yet!

Talked myself out as I've got @ 10 or 15 seeds to get through before I can justify getting another "letter" delivered from the EU. (Lucky for me that I've got lots of friends over there and occasionally receive packages sans contraband. But too many too quick and posty might get suspicious. :))

Nice Spring!!! Looking very tasty.

Found myself perusing some autos at Herbies last night. Lol! :) You and smokes will get me yet!

Talked myself out as I've got @ 10 or 15 seeds to get through before I can justify getting another "letter" delivered from the EU. (Lucky for me that I've got lots of friends over there and occasionally receive packages sans contraband. But too many too quick and posty might get suspicious. :))

All good! Try em when you can. My first auto girl is on day two of drying

Looking good buddy:):) Its good to have a nice tent setup.. Im thinking of getting me one of these at a later date. Hope the flowering plants give u sum good buds. Take care and goodluck. Smokemup

Man this looks SO delicious!!! Beautiful buds, spring. :thumb:

HPIM3095.JPG

Quick update on the Auto#1. All told the buds are going into jars tonight. I pulled 48.8 grams. I cam live with that. Here are a few fast pics showing some of the yield. Much has been consumed! I will have a complete report within a few days. Sorry there are ton of pics.

HPIM3177.JPG
HPIM3176.JPG
HPIM31751.JPG
HPIM3174.JPG
HPIM3173.JPG
HPIM3172.JPG
HPIM3171.JPG
HPIM3170.JPG
HPIM3169.JPG
HPIM3166.JPG
HPIM3165.JPG
HPIM3164.JPG
HPIM3163.JPG
HPIM3159.JPG
HPIM3158.JPG
HPIM3157.JPG
HPIM3141.JPG
HPIM3139.JPG
HPIM3132.JPG
HPIM3130.JPG
HPIM3127.JPG

Yummy Yum Yum Yum!!

Way to go there Spring!! :thumb:

1-3/4oz is pretty damn impressive from an Auto. Well, I'm impressed anyway. :)

+Reps

-btw I pulled the trigger at Herbies :headbanger:
one of these
and 3 of these!
Thanks to you (& ISmokes) for the inspiration!:thanks::tokin:

ISmokes,
Thanks for the post! I feel good with what the Auto#1 did. She smokes nice nice. Hits you fast then steadies out. Lasts for hours from half a J. I want a longer cureing time in jars. Get a better smell.

Korloin,
Thanks as well! I have not seen buds this nice in over 20 years!! Last time I tried to grow! Auto's are awesome for so many reasons. Foe myself I enjoy the auto because they require less space, flexible light sched, easily mix in another auto at any time, 60 to 70 day turnaround from sprout too harvest. Unless its a super auto with 100 days. If all goes well the other three girls should yield a total of 2 ozs. Then i have my big bang and auto bomb starting to flower. need to get the next babies rolling soon.

GreenKnight,
Thanks for the great words! I am very pleased with this first harvest.

You should be proud man. Those nugs look DENSE! I love that about your harvest. Diva smokes great, smells awesome, and is really sticky, BUT, the buds are really really fluffy.
Spring the floro master :adore: lol! Honestly, I haven't seen nugs grown under cfl's that look this nice and dense.

Here are a few pics of the Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto. Did some lite LST. Wanted to see if the main top lowered would cause stronger growth in other sites. There is some minor light burn on a few spots. I did not think the main would make a 90 degree turn in less than 24 hours!

ISmokes, the first two bud pics is the Siberian. Then a small shot of the High Jack automatic and Pine Apple Punch.

HPIM3187.JPG
HPIM3188.JPG
HPIM3189.JPG
HPIM3190.JPG
HPIM31911.JPG
HPIM3192.JPG
HPIM3193.JPG
HPIM3194.JPG
HPIM3195.JPG
HPIM3196.JPG
HPIM3197.JPG
HPIM3198.JPG

Spring I love your garden! The light setup is great. That last pic is so lovely, even looking at bud is relaxing lol :)
Looks like you're really close with the 3 older sisters spring :yahoo:

Auto bomb and big bang look so healthy, well done man! reps when I can. Have you started feeding them? How old are they again? :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom