Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Subbed I read your strain list it’s a great one def check out C 99 XX from Brother Grimm it’s amazing and fem

Yeah I am planning on picking up a pack of their regulars. Who knows....might find a decent male in there. I prefer regular seeds over fems. I have some C99 from female seeds that are feminized.

Nice I have an MOB from them I have been growing for a few rounds. She takes her time in veg and does not stretch much when she hits flower. But she produces some really nice fruity frosty buds!

You have a journal brother?? I am interested in seeing if the flower time is as short as they rave about. How is it from a yield perspective??

Nice going VanStank, what a great selection you got going. Yeah the northeast can be a killer at times with maintaining the humidity. Good Luck with your grow!!

Salutations Mr. & Mrs. Stank,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective

Nice going VanStank, what a great selection you got going. Yeah the northeast can be a killer at times with maintaining the humidity. Good Luck with your grow!!

Hey BudBoy, glad you found your way here. Yeah its tough up here in the winter and spring months. I try to tell people that I see fretting about humidity not being perfect to do what they can to impact it but not to worry too much. Its usually in the 16-28% range here during the winter times.....I can usually get it up to about 30-40% with misting and hanging wet towels. Low humidity sucks but its not the end of the world. Ya gotta do what you can and not worry about what you can't do.

Salutations Mr. & Mrs. Stank,

I am humbly inviting you to participate in an advanced cannabis photographers thread. I would like you to be a contributor and supporter of this thread if it interests you. All it requires is to submit a brief bio, quoting the second post, and helping out when you can or sharing information from time to time.

Cheers

The 420 Fotographer Collective

There!!!

I stand behind the whole room humidifier, worked well for one Grow but then took a shit. Bamazon special lol. The humidity in the cab with my GK is between 10-20 right now lol I'll still get her to harvest in fine form, though. People kick that to death I know it's important but it won't kill your grow if it's not perfect all the time.

I stand behind the whole room humidifier, worked well for one Grow but then took a shit. Bamazon special lol. The humidity in the cab with my GK is between 10-20 right now lol I'll still get her to harvest in fine form, though. People kick that to death I know it's important but it won't kill your grow if it's not perfect all the time.

Hey Grouch, i finally got a decent humidifier at Target pretty cheap. Holds about a gallon of water i believe and lasts for 6-8 hours. I put it right in my tent on low and it keeps it at 40% constantly..

You have a journal brother?? I am interested in seeing if the flower time is as short as they rave about. How is it from a yield perspective??

I do not have a journal going on. The yield is on the lower side. My second plant I got about 20 grams more than I did off of the first. I did a better job of training and it vegged quicker as a clone than it did as a seed. The first one got pulled at about 9 weeks. The second one went longer but I had an issue with losing power for a week right when it went into flower. I can see if I have any pics of either on here to share with you.

20170801_220924.jpg
20170801_220920.jpg
20170801_220915.jpg

It is hard telling looking at thumbnails but I think this is it lol

Edit: This is a good pic of the first one:

Screenshot_9_1.png

Back
Top Bottom