Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

I'll join in the fun. Gonna sit right here on the bean bag beside Ms Stank.

LOL Ok but let me warn you.....Ms Stank always has at least a knife on her and she loves to stick things with it or or worse!

5 pages in 8 hours lol.....too much! See what happens when you dawdle Guy.......sheesh! Subbed in for another fantastic journey!

Quite the list of strains you are growing. Looking forward to it.

Cheers friend.

Hey Ditchweed, welcome! That list is not set in stone and will likely have additions I am sure. Any recommendations LOL?

Impressive list of strains! I'm in for the ride! :surf:

Hey Phobos....thanks and welcome to our little grow paradise!

5 pages in 8 hours lol.....too much! See what happens when you dawdle Guy.......sheesh! Subbed in for another fantastic journey!

Hey Guy, glad you made it brother! I figured I would see you here sooner or later LOL I saved you a recliner over there by the cooler.

Hey Phobos....thanks and welcome to our little grow paradise!

Hey Guy, glad you made it brother! I figured I would see you here sooner or later LOL I saved you a recliner over there by the cooler.
Niiccceee! Stellas to boot.....now I don't mind sitting behind Scrogs giant hat, lmao.....

Hey a different stank journal. Subbed for sure cant wait to see whats in the line up.

Morning Illizm, glad you made it over here brother. The lineup is on the very first post brother.......but it is subject to change!!

Niiccceee! Stellas to boot.....now I don't mind sitting behind Scrogs giant hat, lmao.....

He is so inconsiderate. I will talk to him about that ridiculous pink flamingo he likes to wear.

Germination Update

Woke up this morning to a few inches of fresh snow and a some nice taproot development. These two will be going into our clear solo cups with holes poked in the bottom, filled with about an inch or so of Stank Soil and then topped the rest of the way with Coco-Loco. We will be sprinkling a little Mykos into the hole with the taproot and seed. Ms Stank is off to a good start with her first two plants and hopefully we will get at least one girl out of the two seedlings.

011718_germination_1.jpg

011718_germination_2.jpg

Germination Update

Ms Stank got the seeds transplanted into their seedling home. I know I covered our process in my Nukehead journal but we will repeat it here for anyone new or anyone looking for a germination method they would like to try.

I like running my seedlings in clear solo cups. I have this preference for a couple reasons. The first one and most importantly, it allows me to look for and at the roots. This lets me know for certain when its the best time for up-potting. The second reason is I see how damp the soil is and determine if we need to give any additional water. I like to be able to see the roots to compare the growth above the soil to the roots below and compare it against a general timeline. Lets me see if I have a potential superstar.

Step 1: Poke holes in the bottom of the clear solo cup AND label the cups to the appropriate strain or number. Don't forget to do this or you will be kicking yourself in the ass when you can't remember if the seed in this cup is a Durban Poison or a Blueberry. Trust me, I know from personal experience.

011718_Germination_4.jpg

Step 2: Fill the bottom inch or inch and a half with my Stank Soil. This is the area that the roots will do a majority of their feeding. The Stank Soil has everything in there to keep them going for a couple weeks if necessary.

011718_Germination_3.jpg

Step 3: Fill the rest of the cup with Coco-Loco (my preference as it has light nutrients in it, is every aerated yet holds and retains moisture well). Keep in mind it will settle as you water throughout the seedling stage so don't be afraid to fill the cup up close to the top.

011718_Germination_5.jpg

Step 4: Make a hole for the seedling. Don't make the hole too shallow or narrow. It can be a pain to drop the seedling with taproot into a really narrow hole. Sprinkle Mykos into the hole to aid your plants roots

011718_Germination_7.jpg

011718_Germination_6.jpg

Step 5: CAREFULLY place your seed in the hole with the taproot down. You don't want to break the root so this is why I mentioned making the hole big enough to do this with minimal chance of damaging that root. Once you have the see in its final position, gently cover it with your soil. Slowly water to thoroughly wet your soils. It will drip through so we put them into a Red solo cup to catch the run off and to protect the roots from the light.

When you have finished with that, put the cups into your humidity dome on your heating mat and let it do its thing. Most likely it will pop up within 24-48 hours. Be patient. Don't go poking around into your cup looking for the seedling. It will pop up when its ready and all you will do is damage it by being impatient.

I like the pictures, they speak more th an words and you sir are on the way to buddom....potridise? Marijesticness? Im tired just did an 8hr bath of the coco with bluedream. Things i'd do for a fellow grower if they ask me.

Wooohooo family stank is going perpetual!! I am in for the whole ride. awesome to see you are gonna work together. How great is that?! I wish you guys the best meds ever grown in the stank garden!

Back
Top Bottom