StarKiller OG, Rockwool, Ebb & Flow, 1200W LED, 2016

Hello Pennywise, Ive seen you quietly cruise through threads and just noticed yours. No Hydro for me at least yet.
Im curious though if your screen name is for the band "Pennywise" If so I grew up with the Mexican with NOFX. Ive been back stage a few times. Killer shit. Fat Mikes band the "Gimmies" is bad ass too. Hefe was part of the neighborhood band that went to LA to make it big. Mark Curry was that bands name and leader, google it, careful though cause its a sad, sad, song. I can remember when we was kids Hefe dident like to practice much or take it as serious but look at him now. Him and his family are good people. Great Day Pennywise.
"If you see me tomorrow man, tell me about ......tonight."

Subbed definitely can't wait to both of us running vanilla kush, and I have critical going also but my Gold Rush bean has surprised me so.much, it's tangie and kosher kush hybrid and it's just jumped in size fan leaves are HUGE already I had to snip one off BC I started lst
420-magazine-mobile2126285934.jpg
it's Canuck seeds and DNA CERTIFIED

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello Pennywise, Ive seen you quietly cruise through threads and just noticed yours. No Hydro for me at least yet.
Im curious though if your screen name is for the band "Pennywise" If so I grew up with the Mexican with NOFX. Ive been back stage a few times. Killer shit. Fat Mikes band the "Gimmies" is bad ass too. Hefe was part of the neighborhood band that went to LA to make it big. Mark Curry was that bands name and leader, google it, careful though cause its a sad, sad, song. I can remember when we was kids Hefe dident like to practice much or take it as serious but look at him now. Him and his family are good people. Great Day Pennywise.
"If you see me tomorrow man, tell me about ......tonight."

The name Pennywise came from Stephen Kings novel "It" ive been a huge fan of King since the late 70's. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed definitely can't wait to both of us running vanilla kush, and I have critical going also but my Gold Rush bean has surprised me so.much, it's tangie and kosher kush hybrid and it's just jumped in size fan leaves are HUGE already I had to snip one off BC I started lst
420-magazine-mobile2126285934.jpg
it's Canuck seeds and DNA CERTIFIED

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ill shoot ya a link when i start, i have pineapple kush, dark devil and chemdog auto above ground now. Waiting on the rest to pop.

I ended up with 3 females and a male, the 3 females weighed 199 grams dry so right at 7 oz. the per plant weight is in my smoke report ill see if i can find

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

The two purple phenos were 132g and the green pheno was 67g. My yield was lower than it should have been.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Ill shoot ya a link when i start, i have pineapple kush, dark devil and chemdog auto above ground now. Waiting on the rest to pop.

Why not just turn this into a perpetual, I did even tho it's not called that but I want all my good runs in one location, I had one previous journal but decided that the one I got going is my last and longgggggg journal

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

Back
Top Bottom