Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

Your girls are all strutting their stuff in the Bloom Room. :cool:
Betty was moved to the rear, in the center. She was hogging all the room. :yummy:
I love the way they fight for the light and any open space. Betty thinks she's a Queen!
Babe, Betty doesn’t think she’s a queen. She knows she’s a queen!

I love how healthy your plants are! They make my heart sing!

🌼💛🌼💛🌼💛

Pink is sending you a wave :) She is on the reach :)

:thanks: Greetings T. and friends. Pink looks so happy in the Bloom room. Its been a week since she was flipped. I bet she has started to stretch her arms... and is glad to have them all.

💛⭐💛⭐💛⭐️Good morning Peepstars⭐💛⭐💛⭐💛

😻😻😻 Happy Humpday! 😻😻😻

⭐️…⭐️…⭐

Hello Team Tropicanna!

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age 32 days
Days in Flower: 1

Pink is travelling well, tbh she’s full of water and before the Water Lords slay me, it’s okay to intentionally overwater if you have purpose I tells ya! Lolling!

5215AE5E-A5B3-4D0B-BBEF-2295788A23D2.jpeg
BCEA5519-ADF5-4244-8994-B76ECD705F60.jpeg

45D49EC6-A9F5-4240-B8A4-905AF80F3BB6.jpeg

Pink is too light in colour for me. So last night I got her drunk on Tega Brop *taps nose* to green her up. I’m undecided if it’s just her skin colour or if she’s anaemic. Her growth is good. I just don’t know.

846DE149-9708-43DA-8FF6-B4A61C137860.jpeg

As you can see that extra week of Veg held Izzy in good stead frame wise. My lights aren’t as fancy as stinkers so I don’t get the bang he gets for his buck. Growth wise, it still amazes me there is only two days between them. #twinning.

👯‍♀️🖤👯‍♀️🖤👯‍♀️🖤

09A38F06-3AA6-4B57-A5B3-3F1BF2B238D7.jpeg
3346B8BB-0D42-47D9-A6C3-C4F4A3DD4A37.jpeg

She is defs reaching for the stars 🌟⭐🌟

E55265A0-6A5C-48A3-916C-A72C80FE449A.jpeg

So while her sisters to different misters dance in the rain, Pink and her heavily flowering sister Eva remained locked in the attic - for different reasons. I don’t want Pink’s nutes to be watered down, and I don’t want Eva’s bud wet this late in the game.

1F30231E-CC19-4B80-BB8F-1EECF9A681A3.jpeg

I know it’s early days, but I feel I have learned so much this grow. I can’t believe how well they veg when I adhere to the faux light rules.

Thanks for taking an interest too. It’s so nice growing with you all. You are one of the favourite parts of my life. Xo

Kk stinkstar! Your move babe!

Greetings and good morning! Welcome back to our comparative grow! Betty and her friends are 41 days old and its been 16 days since the light was switched to 12/12

Pink and Izzy sure look happy. Gotta love it when they reach. Hope you are still feeling well, or at least not so bad.:)

This will be a mostly picture update. Betty is in the back left corner and her Banana sister is just in front. The two Amnesia Lemon's are on the rt. To get these pics it was necessary to remove a few from the center.

Thanks for checking in for another of our Humpday updates. :peace:

IMG_2820.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

IMG_2829.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2840.JPG

Good morning la Rue!

I’m loving the shape of your plants, and they are bursting with good health!

This one looks like a candelabra!

A9A4D1D6-2759-49F4-9444-F6B7C0BA08E3.jpeg

I haven’t checked on Pink yet today but fingers crossed, she’s looking less water bloated lol. Oh and is your Tropicanna Banana lighter in green? I can’t work out if that’s just her or if she’s hungry.

Good morning la Rue!

I’m loving the shape of your plants, and they are bursting with good health!

This one looks like a candelabra!

A9A4D1D6-2759-49F4-9444-F6B7C0BA08E3.jpeg

I haven’t checked on Pink yet today but fingers crossed, she’s looking less water bloated lol. Oh and is your Tropicanna Banana lighter in green? I can’t work out if that’s just her or if she’s hungry.
Did you take any clones from Pink ?

Oh and is your Tropicanna Banana lighter in green? I can’t work out if that’s just her or if she’s hungry.
Both of my Tropicanna are a little lighter than the others. The leafs also feel more fine. It seems like its probably strain specific.

Pink and Izzy both have fantastic shape.

Both of my Tropicanna are a little lighter than the others. The leafs also feel more fine. It seems like its probably strain specific.

Pink and Izzy both have fantastic shape.
Omg until today!

I looked at her and just hated her shape, so I supercropped her, and omg! I’m an impulsive, cretin licking, idiot. I’m so mad. I can’t even show you. If she looks okay tomorrow I will. But for today I’m just mortified.

I think it’s the covid. It’s affected the decision making part of my brain. Even tho I’ve made her so ugly, I’m still considering trying to cut myself bangs/a fringe. Even tho I only have blunt scissors and I am not a hairdresser. It’s taking all of my power not to.

#TalesofAFucktard

Even tho I’ve made her so ugly, I’m still considering trying to cut myself bangs/a fringe.
Woah. Woah. Woah.

Timeout. TIMEOUT!

Neither you or the plant need bangs.

Clearly you are in a covid madness. DO NOT DO ANYTHING RASH.

Strap yourself to a chair and rewatch every Kardashian episode ever made to get through, but do not pick up the scissors ✂️🚫

Bangs.....seriously.

Woah. Woah. Woah.

Timeout. TIMEOUT!

Neither you or the plant need bangs.

Clearly you are in a covid madness. DO NOT DO ANYTHING RASH.

Strap yourself to a chair and rewatch every Kardashian episode ever made to get through, but do not pick up the scissors ✂️🚫

Bangs.....seriously.
L O L L I N G !

Omg! The struggle is real!

I had the WORST nightmare too, not even joking. Pink shrunk in the middle and all her outside foliage died, and the top of her turned into an azalea. I was sobbing “noooOooooo” “WHYYYYYYY?!” Coz as it turns out, even in my dreams I’m all about the trama.

I’m hanging out for 0630 lights on.

On the upside, no branches snapped off, and I still don’t have bangs/a fringe.

Omg!

She’s okay! I legit felt sick in the stomach as I opened the door. It’s like I want to self sabotage! As soon as I do a joint grow I go full drongo.

She literally looked like a dropped pie yesterday.

I’ll get pics once I get up.

I did take a pic yesterday but didn’t post it coz I was too mortified.

They really are a resilient plant.

Ohhh. Myyyy. Fuckinggggg. Goddddd!

I can’t even tell you how relieved I am. My brain. I definitely have a bit of somethin somethin going on. I was legit watching TV, then nek minut I’m literally snapping limbs. Like actually got up and walked downstairs with murderous intentions. But alls well that ends well. Makes me think I could prolly cut my own bangs tbh.

Our Pink and her day after feelz 🌸🌸🌸

CFC9E91A-6B80-429A-B2FF-68FADE979190.jpeg

She loved her huge feed of Tega Brop *taps nose* too. This green I can live with. She’s a similar shade to her sister to a different mister.

ED92BC54-E00D-4162-8BE2-9975A6AB7771.jpeg

Unfortunately these perfect days have caused a few nits (spidermites) to float in. I have to give them a Safers Spritz.

Oh so she was mildly inconvenienced?
So slightly it doesn’t even matter.
And the bangs.....just no.
Look I did it. And you’re probably right.

The bangs really bring out the hairy ball sack type growths on the sides of my head.

They say there’s only a fortnight between bad bangs and good bangs. Not sure what I’m gonna do with the bollocks tho…

Looking good T. :thumb:
Overall I’m happy with her. I will say an extra week of Veg would have held her in good stead. She’s not got a huge amount of Coca-Cola building sites. But going forward, both seeds have taught to defs flip sooner. Isabella is a perfect size for me.

Overall I’m happy with her. I will say an extra week of Veg would have held her in good stead. She’s not got a huge amount of Coca-Cola building sites. But going forward, both seeds have taught to defs flip sooner. Isabella is a perfect size for me.
I see plenty of nice bud sites. They will keep building. Under the consistent light they can really build and grow. They usually get a good growth spurt at around 12 to 14 days of veg. They can grow fast from there and keep growing fast through the flip and stretch. Betty and her sister got huge. Even out of control. It depends what you want. It can turn into work. Betty is in the left rear.

IMG_2864.JPG

I see plenty of nice bud sites. They will keep building. Under the consistent light they can really build and grow. They usually get a good growth spurt at around 12 to 14 days of veg. They can grow fast from there and keep growing fast through the flip and stretch. Betty and her sister got huge. Even out of control. It depends what you want. It can turn into work. Betty is in the left rear.

IMG_2864.JPG
She’s a monster!

Big Betty!

Your shades of green makes my heart sing!

Back
Top Bottom