Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

💛⭐💛⭐💛⭐️Good morning Peepstars⭐💛⭐💛⭐💛

😻😻😻 Happy Humpday! 😻😻😻

⭐️…⭐️…⭐

Hello Team Tropicanna!

Another Wednesday already?! This year is just flying by. Another week and no real disasters. I’m not happy with her shape, but I’m starting to accept it. She’s a good green and she’s developing nicely. She is genetically beautiful. Any criticism I give on her is user error, not strain or breeding. I have a clone of her which I’m excited to grow. I seem to do much better with clones lol. Her eaves are a bit heavy coz she’s been dancing in the rain. I don’t document when or how much I water. That’s one area I’m okay at. I just water when they need it. Im not bothered if they get too much fresh rain water. I think rain is good for plants. But that’s just my opinion.

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 10

IMG_20230426_072021_resized_20230426_072520542.jpeg
IMG_20230426_072038_edit_732274175943992_resized_20230426_072519461.jpeg
IMG_6328.jpeg

Here she is with her sister to different mister. Isabella (Amnesia Lemon) is two days older and a whole lot phatter. Izzy is Day 4 of flower.

👯‍♀️🖤👯‍♀️🖤👯‍♀️🖤

IMG_20230426_072330_resized_20230426_072520126.jpeg
IMG_20230426_072428_resized_20230426_072519074.jpeg
IMG_20230426_072453_resized_20230426_072519713.jpeg

Overall I’m really pleased with these two seedstars. I tend to struggle grow wise more in flower. But so far so good.

Hope you have the best Wednesday. Thanks for taking an interest in our grow anddddddd your move la Rue!

Hi T. G'day everyone , it morning here.
I love your Humpday updates. Actually all your updates. Its prolly the style!

Pink and Isabella are gorgeous with their big flowers. :thumb:

My tent or Betty's home is a hot mess. Its way more crowded than I like. Betty, her Amnesia Lemon sister and her other sisters are happy in their crowded home. Colas are starting to stack. Betty is no longer the largest of the bunch, her sister, the other banana girl is. The green is good, they look washed out under the lights.

Thanks for checking in.

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG

😻😻😻 Happy Humpday! 😻😻😻

⭐️…⭐️…⭐

Hello Team Tropicanna!

Another Wednesday already?! This year is just flying by. Another week and no real disasters. I’m not happy with her shape, but I’m starting to accept it. She’s a good green and she’s developing nicely. She is genetically beautiful. Any criticism I give on her is user error, not strain or breeding. I have a clone of her which I’m excited to grow. I seem to do much better with clones lol. Her eaves are a bit heavy coz she’s been dancing in the rain. I don’t document when or how much I water. That’s one area I’m okay at. I just water when they need it. Im not bothered if they get too much fresh rain water. I think rain is good for plants. But that’s just my opinion.

Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 10

IMG_20230426_072021_resized_20230426_072520542.jpeg
IMG_20230426_072038_edit_732274175943992_resized_20230426_072519461.jpeg
IMG_6328.jpeg

Here she is with her sister to different mister. Isabella (Amnesia Lemon) is two days older and a whole lot phatter. Izzy is Day 4 of flower.

👯‍♀️🖤👯‍♀️🖤👯‍♀️🖤

IMG_20230426_072330_resized_20230426_072520126.jpeg
IMG_20230426_072428_resized_20230426_072519074.jpeg
IMG_20230426_072453_resized_20230426_072519713.jpeg

Overall I’m really pleased with these two seedstars. I tend to struggle grow wise more in flower. But so far so good.

Hope you have the best Wednesday. Thanks for taking an interest in our grow anddddddd your move la Rue!
It occured to me that a Bee's dick in Australia might be rather large.

My tent or Betty's home is a hot mess. Its way more crowded than I like. Betty, her Amnesia Lemon sister and her other sisters are happy in their crowded home. Colas are starting to stack. Betty is no longer the largest of the bunch, her sister, the other banana girl is. The green is good, they look washed out under the lights.

Thanks for checking in.

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG
Budding up a storm Stinker!

Thanks for checking in.

IMG_2890.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2893.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

IMG_2897.JPG
They look HUGE!

Can you guesstimate height?

Your tent is bursting with good health. La Rue you really do take a mint canopy shot :)

They look HUGE!

Can you guesstimate height?

Your tent is bursting with good health. La Rue you really do take a mint canopy shot :)

Thanks T. You take such nice shots, with some of the flattest canopies around. Lately I don't hold them back at all with a short veg if I can help it.

They are bigger and taller than I wanted but they are healthy. Betty is at 100cm. The other Trop B and a G13 are over 110cm.
Budding up a storm Stinker!
:thumb:
My side is seriously lagging.
Not lagging at all. Its a different style. Your plants are super healthy and full of bud sites. Outstanding! No Shit :love:

Good morning la Rue!
Thanks T. You take such nice shots, with some of the flattest canopies around. Lately I don't hold them back at all with a short veg if I can help it.
They aren’t really. But considering they are inside/outside plants they are okay.
They are bigger and taller than I wanted but they are healthy. Betty is at 100cm. The other Trop B and a G13 are over 110cm.
I have hooked them within an inch of their lives. I’ll get a pic today.
Not lagging at all. Its a different style. Your plants are super healthy and full of bud sites. Outstanding! No Shit :love:
Thank you. Pink is a little lacking in sites but that’s okay. It’s so interesting to me how much environment plays in plant growth and development. Thanks so much for growing with me. Collabs are my favourite kind of grow. I just love it. Me being a part of your day and you being a part of mine. Doing the same thing in different hemispheres and seasons. It’s so cool.

Me being a part of your day and you being a part of mine. Doing the same thing in different hemispheres and seasons. It’s so cool.
It is soo cool! Thank you T. and others on this site for being a part of my day.

Maybe an apology is necessary or an explanation for the post made on my other thread early today. I was stoned, I am now! I started smoking some bud yesterday that is not meant for the early am. I did start again today and rambled on. Needed a break! The *Banana Punch from another grow is a real sleeper. Its good and looks good too. Going to surprise some people/sponsors with it next month at a trade/expo. Tomorrow I need to try something different. Time for bed now.

Thanks for looking in.

Pink is a little lacking in sites but that’s okay. It’s so interesting to me how much environment plays in plant growth and development.
Truly the best part of a collaborative grow, seeing two peoples styles translate into different plants in real time comparison.

Loving both contributions, somehow the two together, with Barneys, its like seeing Slipknot and Metallica take the stage at the same time, loved for different reasons, and somehow greater together.

😻😻😻 Happy Humpday! 😻😻😻

⭐️…⭐️…⭐

Hello Team Tropicanna!

Well another week and no disasters. She is officially at my favourite stage of flower and she’s still on the reach. She has a tiny bit of nute burn. But other than that she’s going great guns. Her sister is defs the star tho, Isabella is two days older, wider, and a whole lot sparklier ✨

Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 17

IMG_6423.jpeg

IMG_20230503_081657_resized_20230503_082939636.jpeg
IMG_20230503_081711_resized_20230503_082940060.jpeg

🖤Twinning🖤
👯‍♀️🌼👯‍♀️🌼👯‍♀️🌼

IMG_20230503_081801_resized_20230503_083002632.jpeg
IMG_6424.jpeg

I hope there’s a bucket full of happy in your humpday! And thanks for looking Xo Your move la Rue :)

Truly the best part of a collaborative grow, seeing two peoples styles translate into different plants in real time comparison.

Loving both contributions, somehow the two together, with Barneys, its like seeing Slipknot and Metallica take the stage at the same time, loved for different reasons, and somehow greater together.
I agree! I’m so shocked more people don’t do it!

And thank you. I am loving having the opportunity to grow with Stinker. It feels really special :)

Hello, waking up over here. Just started my 2nd coffee.
Just beautiful Tra. The composition, pics and the girls. Pink and Isabella look very similar in size now.

Betty is in the back left. Will need to take a couple of her sisters out to get some pics of her. I'll be back!

IMG_2945.JPG

Hello. I'm back!

Its crowded but also my favorite time of a grow. Its way cool sharing the experience with a friend.

Its difficult thinking about a single plant in a full tent. Betty has been neglected, she hasn't been properly looked at since last weeks update. Taking the few out for pictures also gave me a chance to catch up on the defoliation and inspections. Need to get more light down lower. I am impressed with the lights penetration. Her Amnesia sister, we'll call her Alice with the Poly bud is just to her right. I never had a Poly bud before. It was hard to get over the top for a good pic. Lots of pics. Thanks for looking in.

I am loving having the opportunity to grow with Stinker. It feels really special :)

Thanks Trala, I'm blushing. Its good for me. I love it. I was going to take a break from journals until you asked me to join you. Next time you should pick someone more popular. :cool:

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

IMG_2954.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_2959.JPG

Hello. I'm back!

Its crowded but also my favorite time of a grow. Its way cool sharing the experience with a friend.
:) :) :)
Its difficult thinking about a single plant in a full tent. Betty has been neglected, she hasn't been properly looked at since last weeks update. Taking the few out for pictures also gave me a chance to catch up on the defoliation and inspections. Need to get more light down lower. I am impressed with the lights penetration. Her Amnesia sister, we'll call her Alice with the Poly bud is just to her right. I never had a Poly bud before. It was hard to get over the top for a good pic. Lots of pics. Thanks for looking in.
They look just great!
Thanks Trala, I'm blushing. Its good for me. I love it. I was going to take a break from journals until you asked me to join you. Next time you should pick someone more popular.
No, Stinker thank you!! Lol!

And omg, I’ve never been about popular. I’m all about who I like and who gets me. I’ve never been a cool kid, and that’s fine with me.

Thanks for looking :)

It’s a precise measurement here. Used daily on every build site.

IMG_6329.jpeg

He certainly is!

My side is seriously lagging.
Down there it's a Bee's Dick? :rofl:

Here in America it's a C#nt Hair, or if it's reeeeally just a shave off - it'd be a Red C#nt Hair... this is a beautiful world we live on.

Down there it's a Bee's Dick? :rofl:

Here in America it's a C#nt Hair, or if it's reeeeally just a shave off - it'd be a Red C#nt Hair... this is a beautiful world we live on.
You Americans have such weird spelling habits. We call it a cunt here, while the spelling is a bit different, I am confident we pronounce it the same way.

L O L L I N G !

You Americans have such weird spelling habits. We call it a cunt here, while the spelling is a bit different, I am confident we pronounce it the same way.

L O L L I N G !
It's a suuuuuper filthy word here, away from the job-site. Even folks who curse regularly consider it vulgar, so as a southern gentleman, I censored it. :rofl:

It's a suuuuuper filthy word here, away from the job-site. Even folks who curse regularly consider it vulgar, so as a southern gentleman, I censored it. :rofl:
I know, I was having a lol. Trying to be ironic.

It’s one of the things my country finds super funny about your country. Mass shootings are a commonplace, but someone says the word “cunt” or a woman shows a nipple and mericans lose. their. shit!

Back
Top Bottom