Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

I know, I was having a lol. Trying to be ironic.

It’s one of the things my country finds super funny about your country. Mass shootings are a commonplace, but someone says the word “cunt” or a woman shows a nipple and mericans lose. their. shit!
How true

It’s one of the things my country finds super funny about your country. Mass shootings are a commonplace, but someone says the word “cunt” or a woman shows a nipple and mericans lose. their. shit!
Irony point made sister! For the record(my opinion) the mass shootings are the product of kids time spent in violent video games vs time with a human doing something like sports or hiking or something positive with family and or friends. It's coming for us/you soon if it hasn't already! We have to get them back to learning healthy things! It's that simple.
History:
C.U.N.T. is short for a derogatory term for a woman you are insulting here. Can't Understand Normal Thought is what it means to us historically. Too stupid to understand normal thought is not what we try to foster in our young women. You Aussies with your superpower of having good mental health when it comes to women's health is awesome it seems! Low self esteem is rampant here and getting called a cunt is bullying, especially to a young lady. Strong balanced women are the goal. I'm glad you can joke on it there, I don't think it's something to joke with here.

Irony point made sister! For the record(my opinion) the mass shootings are the product of kids time spent in violent video games vs time with a human doing something like sports or hiking or something positive with family and or friends. It's coming for us/you soon if it hasn't already! We have to get them back to learning healthy things! It's that simple
Yeah I’m not sure what’s going on, but it’s fucked up.
History:
C.U.N.T. is short for a derogatory term for a woman you are insulting here. Can't Understand Normal Thought is what it means to us historically. Too stupid to understand normal thought is not what we try to foster in our young women. You Aussies with your superpower of having good mental health when it comes to women's health is awesome it seems! Low self esteem is rampant here and getting called a cunt is bullying, especially to a young lady. Strong balanced women are the goal. I'm glad you can joke on it there, I don't think it's something to joke with here.
I think it has word has morphed, I really do. Well here it has. We are so much more lax here with language. Cunt can be a term of endearment. It can be used to describe someone super fun, and it can be an insult. Just like the woman who owns the vagina, it can bring many different vibes from magic to mad. She can make you sing, smile, sad or scared, and sometimes she can provide each outcome in one 24 hour period! Lol

Term of Endearment: Omg you’re the best, cunt
Describing someone super fun: Omg that cunt is wild
Insult: Get fucked cunt

We had a Northern Territory ad campaign we loved.

IMG_6468.jpeg

At work a standard when saying goodbye we say “C U Next Tuesday”. Strayans always know what that means. I don’t think the word cunt effects self esteem. It’s just a word. How you treat people effects self esteem. At the end of the day it’s just 4 letters. As I’ve just demonstrated it can be used in many different ways. I don’t believe a 4 letter causes poor self esteem. Abusive negative actions and bad behaviour causes poor self esteem.

America Baby! It's the wild wild west up in this bitch! Hahaha

America isn't dangerous, unless you're poor. It's dangerous anywhere people are poor... poor people and law enforcement will slump you and roll you if they get a chance.

"Stay Strapped or get Clapped" - Benjamin Franklin

Unless someone says the c word LOLLING!

Yeah we see it in the news all the time. Not sure how well it’s working for you guys tho ;)

Anyone: BOO!
Merican: bang 🔫
I wish I could refute some of it.
I can't.
I'm an American stereotype. I won't be able to change anyone's mind about how we are in the media, I'm exactly the kind of person you're expecting to meet here.

Yeah I’m not sure what’s going on, but it’s fucked up.

I think it has word has morphed, I really do. Well here it has. We are so much more lax here with language. Cunt can be a term of endearment. It can be used to describe someone super fun, and it can be an insult. Just like the woman who owns the vagina, it can bring many different vibes from magic to mad. She can make you sing, smile, sad or scared, and sometimes she can provide each outcome in one 24 hour period! Lol

Term of Endearment: Omg you’re the best, cunt
Describing someone super fun: Omg that cunt is wild
Insult: Get fucked cunt

We had a Northern Territory ad campaign we loved.

IMG_6468.jpeg

At work a standard when saying goodbye we say “C U Next Tuesday”. Strayans always know what that means. I don’t think the word cunt effects self esteem. It’s just a word. How you treat people effects self esteem. At the end of the day it’s just 4 letters. As I’ve just demonstrated it can be used in many different ways. I don’t believe a 4 letter causes poor self esteem. Abusive negative actions and bad behaviour causes poor self esteem.
Please come and straighten out the mess here! You are solid in your self and we need that! People here seem to want to be more hurt by things than want to be strong. They need to know kindness too along with strength! I see how you think! C U next tuesday! :circle-of-love: That casual usage of things like this is weird and I see how it works. It doesn't work for everything though. I'm happy for you, I'll refrain from cunty language and any negative slurs. I'm just that way. I appreciate you in your own way and believe your country may have something to teach us. Folks around here haven't gotten past cunt though.

Good morning :)

Please come and straighten out the mess here! You are solid in your self and we need that! People here seem to want to be more hurt by things than want to be strong. They need to know kindness too along with strength!
Mr Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m as fucked up as the next person lol. I struggle everyday trying to be a good woman to my man, a good mother to my son, a good grandmother, good friend, good nurse, good human. Some days I win, some I lose lol.
I see how you think! C U next tuesday! :circle-of-love: That casual usage of things like this is weird and I see how it works. It doesn't work for everything though. I'm happy for you, I'll refrain from cunty language and any negative slurs. I'm just that way. I appreciate you in your own way and believe your country may have something to teach us. Folks around here haven't gotten past cunt though.

I was going to address your previous post but thought let it go, just coz I have an opinion doesn’t mean I need to screech it, but since you’ve brought cunt up again, I’m gonna share it lol. I think your take on the history on the word isn’t in fact true. From what I’ve read a cunny or cunt was a common term for a vagina during the Middle Ages. It was basically todays flower/beaver/funbox/foofoo. I find it weird that somewhere beyond that it changed and it became the ultimate slur. The word that must not be uttered. The worst word in the world. How can that be? How can a word that describes a woman’s genitalia be the most offence word in the world? I personally think straight white conservative men of old were probs behind it, in a time women were devalued. To be seen, but not to be heard. Where having a cunt made you less than. I think the word is again morphing and changing. Where peeps are questioning why a word that describes something so lovely has become the ultimate insult. So I have embraced the word. If it means an American faints in horror when they hear it, so be it LOLLING!

For the record, as far as language goes, I’d rather be called a cunt than a dick any day of the week. At least with the word cunt, there’s a chance you could be awesome or a legend. Someone calls you a dick, there’s only one interpretation and it’s negative lolling!

Anyhoo thanks for making me think. I do like a good discussion.

Happy Humpday, it looks like I'm first.

Today started with a couple bong hits of Critical Kush. Bongs hit harder!
Sorry, it looks like I lost track of this and other threads.
The cunt word is offensive to me, always will be. Its refreshing to me when I hear other nationalities use it freely without the added Ick Factor.

Mr Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m as fucked up as the next person lol. I struggle everyday trying to be a good woman to my man, a good mother to my son, a good grandmother, good friend, good nurse, good human. Some days I win, some I lose lol.
:thumb:
-------

Shortly after last weeks update Betty started showing signs of what I thought was a CalMg issue, deficiency and started supplementing with calmag. Its hard to say if its helped yet or not.
Betty is the only one showing any of these symptoms. Not sure its a Calmag issue or not. The symptoms only show on the uppermost large fans of this Trop Banana. Opinions are welcome.

I moved plants to get pictures of Betty and didn't really take one. She is center in the group shot.

Thanks for looking in. You're up T! :)

IMG_3001.JPG

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG

Happy Humpday, it looks lie I'm first.

Today started with a couple bong hits of Critical Kush. Bongs hit harder!
Sorry, it looks like I lost track of this and other threads.
The cunt word is offensive to me, always will be. Its refreshing to me when I hear other nationalities use it freely without the added Ick Factor.

:thumb:
-------

Shortly after last weeks update Betty started showing signs of what I thought was a CalMg issue, deficiency and started supplementing with calmag. Its hard to say if its helped yet or not.
Betty is the only one showing any of these symptoms. Not sure its a Calmag issue or not. The symptoms only show on the uppermost large fans of this Trop Banana. Opinions are welcome.

I moved plants to get pictures of Betty and didn't really take one. She is center in the group shot.

Thanks for looking in. You're up T! :)

IMG_3001.JPG

IMG_3002.JPG

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3005.JPG

IMG_2995.JPG
Hi la Rue!

Omg you’ve beat me! I’ve packed a lot into today, but I made it! It’s nearly 4pm and my man just left for a nightshift. I have the prospect of a delicious night to myself. And because I never even know what I’m gonna do next, I’m not sure if it’s going to be red wine 🍷 Prosecco Spritz 🍹 or a hot cocoa ☕️. I’m really leaning towards the cocoa. It’s super cold here. A hot cocoa and a girlie movie is sounding like a good plan.

Your grow looks great! That tent is jam packed with sparkle!

Sorry if my language offends. I actually talk much the same way I type. In fact I prolly censor myself more via keyboard lol.

💛⭐💛⭐💛⭐️Good morning Peepstars⭐💛⭐💛⭐💛

😻😻😻 Happy Humpday! 😻😻😻

⭐️…⭐️…⭐

Hello Team Tropicanna!
So another week and still no disasters! They must be coming… Pink is starting to sparkle. She’s a really pretty little girl and I’m pleased with her progress. She has a bit of tip burn I’m not super happy about, but you get that. Isabella continues to be the star of the show tho. She is just beautiful.

P!nk Bee aka TropicanNa Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age 32 days
Days in flower: 2

IMG_6571.jpeg
IMG_20230510_142832_resized_20230510_024136317.jpeg
IMG_20230510_142903_resized_20230510_024249223.jpeg

TWINNING
👯‍♀️💛👯‍♀️💛👯‍♀️💛

IMG_20230510_143011_resized_20230510_024137233.jpeg

Thanks for following along. I hope your Wednesday was brimming with everything that makes you smile.

💛🌼💛🌼💛🌼

Hi Trala. Pink and Isabella look fantastic. I

We are roughly the same number of days yet Pinks buds look much more developed and further along than Betty's.

Sorry if my language offends. I actually talk much the same way I type. In fact I prolly censor myself more via keyboard lol.
Its not offensive to me. Have a nice night, enjoy the cocoa.

Hi Trala. Pink and Isabella look fantastic. I

We are roughly the same number of days yet Pinks buds look much more developed and further along than Betty's.
Hi stinker :)

So funny, I was thinking your glitter looks much more beautiful than mine! And we both have tip problems.

I’m happy with her, she’s not extraordinary or anything but at least she’s not embarrassingly bad lol.

You have a great day :)

Just looks like a mean nutrient burn to me big dog. I wouldn't even flush the soil if it were my dirt, I'd dial back the sauce for the duration and let it ride. Seeing that Trala is getting a little heat on her tips too, maybe 'less is more' with this strain?

Just looks like a mean nutrient burn to me big dog. I wouldn't even flush the soil if it were my dirt, I'd dial back the sauce for the duration and let it ride. Seeing that Trala is getting a little heat on her tips too, maybe 'less is more' with this strain?
Thanks Rhino, I appreciate the feedback. I agree it looks like it could be a nute sensitive pheno. This and Trala's look to be the same. The other in the tent looks completely different. Cutting back on the food and adding calmag was the first thing I did when I noticed something was wrong. This morning the affected leaves looked worse, were more pale in color with dark edges and were heavily praying. Waiting to see how they look when the light comes on. All I can do is ride it out now. Its a water day tonight. :cool:

Here is a pic of the other pheno. Its way different!

IMG_2989.JPG

Gidday Red :)

Good thinking! I’ll dial back on the sauce.

Thanks for the tip :)

Back
Top Bottom