Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

831FF45D-F0C7-4C4F-9B47-3E2A30BBF83C.jpeg

Welcome to our comparative grow!

I think most of you will know us and our grow styles, but for those who don’t, you will soon see one of us showcases Barney’s Farm seeds with professionalism, decorum, finesse, poise and charm, and the other is Stinker!

L O L L I N G !

Grow details and pics to follow. I’ll leave all the real Barney’s Farm facty kinda stuff to stinker. We will both be supporting and showcasing 420 Magazine Sponsors best we can.

Anyhoo thanks for clicking in and we really hope you stick around.

(Side Note: can’t believe I just said all of that without saying fuck once!)

Lolllllllllll​

Let me set the tone of our grow with a quick joke:-

What did the banana say to the vibrator?
Why the fuck are you shaking for? She’s gonna eat me!

🍌🏝️💛🍌🏝️💛🍌🏝️💛

Right! Grow details! So for anyone new who is interested in following along. You literally have no idea how much blood sweat and tears went into my seedling!

Short story: planted, thought she was dead, dug up 4 days later, didn’t look totally dead, freaked out, replanted, lived.
Long story: Oh. My. Fucking. God!

A big thank you to stinker for generously giving me a seed. I am so pleased to have the opportunity to grow this strain, and I really hope I can do her justice.

Stinker doesn’t know this yet lol but we will be doing our joint updates on Wednesday, the day of humps. Well that’s the plan lol. For those of you who don’t know me, I can sometimes be a bit annoying and extra. And when I say sometimes, I mean a lot of the time. And when I say a lot of the time, I mean all the time lolling! Not even joking! I really hope that doesn’t turn you off following because you’ll see, Stinker grows magic and you’ll seriously miss out. Unlike me, stinker doesn’t like to sing his successes. He is that good he is literally Barney’s Farms seed tester. In fact if you search stinker on farcebook, you can follow his grow awesomeness.

I’m all about supporting the 420 Magazine brand best I can while having fun. I really hope I can produce something worthy of it. Anyhoo, thanks for having a look and I really hope you stick around and join in.

I’m going to Veg using the Australian autumn sun and a Mars Hydro Veg Tent, and Mars Hydro TS1000. And I will flower in my Bloom Room.

Introducing my half of our comparative grow!

P!nk Bee aka Tropicana Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

7A23F303-1250-4A02-9658-0B939AA798B9.jpeg

Well I for one will be watching, I don’t know or have never heard of Stinker, and I don’t do Facebook could care less about the me me me -I I I attitudes,,, on the other hand I have seen some of your stuff Trala,, and your not so Harsh, I have a few Tropicana banana seeds that will be part of my outdoor grow this season, will be interesting

Well I for one will be watching, I don’t know or have never heard of Stinker, and I don’t do Facebook could care less about the me me me -I I I attitudes,,, on the other hand I have seen some of your stuff Trala,, and your not so Harsh, I have a few Tropicana banana seeds that will be part of my outdoor grow this season, will be interesting
Good morning!

😊😊😊

Stinker is a Top Shelf grower and 420 Member, who does a lot of seed testing for our sponsor Barney’s Farm. He’s just an all round nice guy. He showcases a lot of his grows here.

And Jonny Boy, if you’ve seen some of my stuff you’ll know I’m one of the biggest most annoying me, me, me, I, I, I, posters in here lollling!

Welcome to our journal, you are guaranteed to see grow finesse from Stinker, and grow skull fuckery from me. Lolling!

Hi guys!
Looks like I get to choose my spot this time!
El Beardo Bear!

Welcome! I’m gonna try and be professional too lol!

🧔‍♂️🐻🧔‍♂️🐻🧔‍♂️🐻

You’re your owe Worst critic,, Trala... and I will check around for some of Stinker grow & shows , always interested in someone that might know more than me:laugh:
I’m actually not. I’m a realist. That said no one cheers louder for me than me when I get it right ;)

Stinker is a right grow legend. Well I think he is.

Looking forward to it Tra! You got the Tropicana Banana seedling you wanted now you can enjoy your days off!
Yo yo Stungmeister!

4 days off bruv! It’s like the Easter long weekend but without the death of Jesus.

Stinker is a right grow legend. Well I think he is.
I think so too, and you ain't too bad at it yourself...💚

Best of luck to you both!

And is it as good as they say Joe
If you mean they @Barney's Farm > Yes, it is my favorite so far. But if you smoke too much 💤, Could be my age or the wake & bake :rofl:
First time smoking reminded me of juicy fruit gum

Tropicanna Banana Cannabis Seeds​

Type: Feminised strain
Tropicanna Banana is another totally tantalising addition to our Cali collection. A mesmerising tropical cocktail of fresh and fruity flavours, uncompromising power and extraordinary yield potential. This remarkable hybrid is sweet, sticky, pumped up, highly potent and will leave growers gasping in awe at these high performing genetics.
Barney’s Farm have tamed this Sativa Dominant hybrid (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) and garnished it with huge dollops of glistening, sweet tropical fruit scented trichomes. A perfectly crafted marriage of Tropicanna (Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie) and a twist of Banana Kush infuses a calming Indica influence.
Let her effervescent personality guide you into a world of euphoric fizz and mystery. Tropicanna Banana is a highly vigorous plant, capable of delivering monster production when in the correct hands.
When growing Tropicanna Banana Indoors expect heights of up to 1.1m with yields of 700g / m2 (flowering in 65-70 days) outdoors yields of up to 2kg per plant are very achievable. THC levels of 22-25% ensure extraordinary therapeutic value and uplifting invigorating effects that will stay with you throughout the day.

Wow, what an intro. Seriously, I’m wondering what I got into and if I can keep up.

Here we go! For my end I will need to pick a sprout. There are 4 Tropicana Banana sprouts to choose from. 1 came up without a cotyledon and still looks good. I’ll choose 1 later today.

Lately I grow 4 strains at a time with a short veg in a smaller 1m x 1m tent. These strains will be grown under a 465w bar type LED. Typically 4 of each strain are started and the best 2 of each are chosen just prior to the uppotting. This can be controversial. The plants will go from the starter pots to 3 gallon grow bags. The tent gets crowded with 8 plants so there is usually minimal training done. The comparative/joint grow will be a part of this and the Tropicana Banana will be 1 of the 8.

Here are some pictures from today, day 4. For the Humpday update I will have chosen a Tropicana Banana specimen and marked the pot. Once they have grown some and are uppotted it will be easier to isolate the plant.

The illustration makes me look young! This should be fun. I am always happy to elaborate on anything I am doing. Just ask. For my part I can only say about me. What can I say? Thanks Tra for asking me to join you. :peace:

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

Back
Top Bottom