Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

The illustration makes me look young!
Good morning la Rue :)

It’s the cyber web! You can be anything you want to be!

But I fixed it for you just the same.

48B858F2-DC57-44F8-9E98-4ADEAA738689.jpeg

Lollingggggg!

I want you to pick the drongo seed with the missing coyotelon or what ever it’s called. I love taking less than perfect and with attention and care, making it perfect.

Well it would be rude not to show up after being so heavily invested in the birth.

Let the grow show begin!
Let’s see if I can repeat my collaborative zkittles cringe fest vibe.

Me: EVERYONE LOOK AT ME! LOOK! AT! ME! I’M GROWING WITH CARCASS! I WILL WOW YOU WITH MY SKILLS!

Fast forward to the end of the grow:-

A7DA6C71-B2FF-4238-989F-CF3F86B5E7A1.jpeg

Well I for one will be watching, I don’t know or have never heard of Stinker, and I don’t do Facebook could care less about the me me me -I I I attitudes,,, on the other hand I have seen some of your stuff Trala,, and your not so Harsh, I have a few Tropicana banana seeds that will be part of my outdoor grow this season, will be interesting
Welcome Jonny. Are we talking about the same Trala? I'll try not to be offensive or harsh. Its more about growing. Outdoor is the best.
Hi guys!
Looks like I get to choose my spot this time!
I'm along for the ride!
Welcome guys, it will be a fun ride I'm sure. :ganjamon:
You’re your owe Worst critic,, Trala... and I will check around for some of Stinker grow & shows , always interested in someone that might know more than me:laugh:
Looking forward to it Tra! You got the Tropicana Banana seedling you wanted now you can enjoy your days off!
Isn't she now? If she could just keep the spoon out of the pot.
That was a seedling on a mission. We never doubted for a minute she would show.
I'm always learning. Most people know more than I do.
If you mean they @Barney's Farm > Yes, it is my favorite so far. But if you smoke too much 💤, Could be my age or the wake & bake :rofl:
First time smoking reminded me of juicy fruit gum
Sounds great to me. I like variety.
Euphoric fuzz in mystery, like that... 2kg outdoor, love that... uplifting Invigoration, Just what the party needs,,
Euphoric fuzz :woohoo:
Thank you. Fingers crossed I do better than our Zkittles lol.
You grow great. Bwaaa :)
I think so too, and you ain't too bad at it yourself...💚

Best of luck to you both!
A legend in my own mind. 😎
I think she grows great.
Thanks, Carcass.
Oh this is going to be fun!
Hi Grateful! Thanks for joining us.
Wow! Two great people doing the green weed boogie!
Wow Stone, thanks. Glad you are here. Boogie Woogie :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well it would be rude not to show up after being so heavily invested in the birth.

Let the grow show begin!
Hi Deeve, it was a labor of love.
Good morning la Rue :)

It’s the cyber web! You can be anything you want to be!

But I fixed it for you just the same.
Hi Tra... Isn't it cool? Real life too. Sometimes anyway. Thanks babe!
I wanna see! I wanna seeeeeeeeeee!

Me Too! It will be fun!

Me Too! It will be fun!
Okay I’m first with a humpday update!

And for those of you who are new to my level of skull fuckery, word of warning, and la Rue will confirm, I’m legit as extra as, so sorry not sorry. Lolling.

First real photo shoot ✔️

Hi Peepstars!

So my little girl is exactly one week old. Considering she was prematurely birthed, then reinserted into the birth canal I thinks she’s okay. She’s a good colour and yeah, she’s okay. It’s really like trying to talk about a newborn. Unless it’s yours, they are as boring as fuck. So here’s my boring baby girl just doing boring baby girl stuff.

Omg and I was yesterday years old when I discovered Pink Gin and I’m living for it!

P!nk Bee aka Tropicana Banana
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm

30F2CD53-96ED-4D0A-85FC-EEB27C842069.jpeg

She came out and met her sisters and the faux feathered girl and boy this arvo.

F13E9384-7B22-4745-83C3-2840496C7164.jpeg

9A3649F5-6964-43DA-BECE-09A09B59CD5D.jpeg

She spends her days with her baby sister from another mister who is an Amnesia Lemon I call Isabella under my Mars Hydro TS 1000, then they have to share the Veg light with her big sister Bubba Kush, who call Snow, who still needs 18 hours of sun or faux sun.

052AFDD6-0FC7-4943-A27B-7D004045CCFB.jpeg

Hopefully she will get her grow on soon. And thanks for popping in and having a look.

Your move la Rue.

😊💛😊💛😊💛

That pool looks serene. :circle-of-love:
My bud would probably be happier by a pool than in a plywood box in my workshop, but not every plant is lucky enough to be grown by Trala.

That pool looks serene. :circle-of-love:
My bud would probably be happier by a pool than in a plywood box in my workshop, but not every plant is lucky enough to be grown by Trala.
They have the best of both worlds.

They spend plenty of time in my light work shops.

And given the amount of mistakes I make, many would say unlucky to be grown by me lol.

Oh yeah! Swim suit, Pink gin, a freshly rolled Scoob, on a beautiful Sunny day watching your Baby thrive. Nothing better! Roy Orbison did Scoobie Doobie ay? :p 🎶
Toenails on fleek.

Living my best life.

I love a bit of Roy Orbison. Have you ever heard this one?

Roy O Feelzzzzzz

I think he really channels his inner Roy Orbison.

Omg is that the right channel? I just don’t know now it’s typed lol.

A bit late to the party but I made it 🤣 pestered you guys for a start date and here I am 😂😂 looking great guys exciting times ahead!

You know there’s nothing better for your soul,, then lying in the sun listening to Rock N Roll
I have a lot of different soul foods, but the sun, the water and music are in my Top 3

☀️ 🏝️ 🎵

A bit late to the party but I made it 🤣 pestered you guys for a start date and here I am 😂😂 looking great guys exciting times ahead!
You missed nothing. It really takes a good month before it starts getting interesting.

Looking like a great start!
Well she’s not dead, so happy days!

😁😁😁

Good Day! It’s a small world - Its morning here.

Normally I don’t name plants. For this grow we have Banana Betty. Today she is a week old. BB is part of another grow. She was chosen from 4 other Tropicana Banana’s. To be fair I chose what I thought to be the third best and marked her label with a black X. The fourth TB started without a cotyledon.

My indoor girls are only grown under artificial light and get pushed pretty hard. Today the light was moved up a couple of clicks as there was a little tip burn starting. They are light sensitive when young.

Thanks for checking in.

IMG_2628.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

IMG_2630.JPG

Good Day! It’s a small world - Its morning here.
Gidday (that’s how Aussies say it). It certainly is. It’s afternoon here, 1712 to be exact.
Normally I don’t name plants. For this grow we have Banana Betty.
I love the sound of Betty.

A funny. When I joined I thought the names people in here were giving plants, eg Amnesia Lemon/Tropicana Banana were named by the grower. I wanted to fit in so bad I started naming my plants too. Found out soon after they were strains, but naming my strains stuck lol.
Today she is a week old. BB is part of another grow. She was chosen from 4 other Tropicana Banana’s. To be fair I chose what I thought to be the third best and marked her label with a black X. The fourth TB started without a cotyledon.
You are waaaaaaaay ahead of me on growth. I’m actually hoping you’ll meet me half way. My plants are usually ready for flower between 65-70 days. You like to flower after 35 days of veg. Can we meet half way and flip at Day 50 of Veg?
My indoor girls are only grown under artificial light and get pushed pretty hard. Today the light was moved up a couple of clicks as there was a little tip burn starting. They are light sensitive when young.
They look great. Barney’s Farm defs utilises your skills for a reason. And it’s not just your pretty face la Rue!
Thanks for checking in.
I can already see how this is gonna go:-

Stinker: one post per week
Trala: 17 posts per week, 6 of those grow related…

#cyberOddCoupleFTW

Lollling.

Back
Top Bottom