Stinker & Trala's Tents: A Tropicanna Banana Republic

You are waaaaaaaay ahead of me on growth. I’m actually hoping you’ll meet me half way. My plants are usually ready for flower between 65-70 days. You like to flower after 35 days of veg. Can we meet half way and flip at Day 50 of Veg?
Trala, usually I veg for 21 to 23 days. With 8 plants in the small tent I cant go much longer, they get too big for the space. The max I can go is 25 days. Grow until you want to flip, or try a short veg with 1 plant. :)

Trala, usually I veg for 21 to 23 days. With 8 plants in the small tent I cant go much longer, they get too big for the space. The max I can go is 25 days. Grow until you want to flip, or try a short veg with 1 plant. :)
Omg!

Are you like a wizard?

Is this witchcraft?!

Lol.

Omg I can’t wait till you see where I’m at at day 23. I think my Bubba Kush had 6 leaves!

I want to get to the same leaf mass as you before flipping.

I will base flip on leaf count so I’m similarly matched to you.

Grow until you want to flip. Its for fun and for free.. Let her sing.
I was just on the your Bees thread and admiring your yard/garden in the summer. Such a nice spot! :)
We still have snow on the ground and there is soil that needs to be mixed. It will be a sunny day today.
Day 9 :peace:

IMG_2633.JPG

So you are not going to top them. Tropicana banana can get to be a wild child when you start to top & LST. Pineapple Chunk gets some nice fat colas like pineapples.
I like the TB much better taste & it has a better buzz

So you are not going to top them. Tropicana banana can get to be a wild child when you start to top & LST. Pineapple Chunk gets some nice fat colas like pineapples.
Hey Joe, I will play it by ear. Lately I do not top. The tent is too full with 8 or 9. I still hold onto the idea if something starts growing way taller than others before flipping. A few have needed to be supercropped recently to keep the height down in flower.

Grow until you want to flip. Its for fun and for free.. Let her sing.
I was just on the your Bees thread and admiring your yard/garden in the summer. Such a nice spot! :)
We still have snow on the ground and there is soil that needs to be mixed. It will be a sunny day today.
Day 9 :peace:

IMG_2633.JPG
I like the sound of this plan. I really like to build a CarCanopy. That’s the shape that really makes my heart sing.

Yours are way ahead of mine. It really demonstrates how beneficial these fancy lights are.

I’m topping. And I’m not supercropping lol.

I like the sound of this plan. I really like to build a CarCanopy. That’s the shape that really makes my heart sing.

Yours are way ahead of mine. It really demonstrates how beneficial these fancy lights are.

She will look nice with a flat top. I just don't have the room. The Tropicana Banana can be a good strain.

They like light, consistent light & the intensity make a difference. These were started at 18/6 and have been pushed pretty hard since started. They are at 95% of 200w and were started at 70% and 50 cm.

Hey there Trala and Stinker, nice idea to do a "joint" thread, lol.

I'm not trying to be a stinker, haha, but Barney's does not have a strain called Tropicana Banana. Really.

Oni Seed Co. has Tropicana Banana.

Barney's Farm has Tropicanna Banana. With two n's. Barney's trademark will lose its strength and distinctiveness if it is continually mistaken for the Oni Seed's seed with a different name. Just sayin.

Hey there Trala and Stinker, nice idea to do a "joint" thread, lol.

I'm not trying to be a stinker, haha, but Barney's does not have a strain called Tropicana Banana. Really.

Oni Seed Co. has Tropicana Banana.

Barney's Farm has Tropicanna Banana. With two n's. Barney's trademark will lose its strength and distinctiveness if it is continually mistaken for the Oni Seed's seed with a different name. Just sayin.

Excellent pick up on the minor spelling error.

Lock the thread. Immediately.

L o l l i n g !

Excellent pick up on the minor spelling error.

Lock the thread. Immediately.

L o l l i n g !
Even though minor it should be corrected to reflect the Barney's Farm strain. Thanks Emeraldo.

Either way. One is a Barney's strain and the other is not.
Yeah point taken. I changed my post. I guess I just thought the amount of times we mention Barney’s Farm, it was a given that’s the seed we are growing. But you’re right.

Back
Top Bottom