Stizz1e's Scrog

Well OG #2 didn't make it. She got pulled today, however no worries, because I'm off to get a Paris Kusk clone to replace her. Pics when i get back. The remaining OG and the Green Morphine both got fed for the first time today. 1tsp grow big 1 tbs big bloom to 1/2 gallon of water. We'll see how they like it, this is my first time using nutes, so we shall see.

Stizzle, you need to ease up on the grow big... Start out lite maybe 1/4 strength and then work your way up... You are going to fry them girls.... Good luck :peace:

were we go with pictures
they are a little ugly, in stress after yet another cat attack.
OG Kush:
00218.JPG

some of the leaves are rolling themselves, not sure what that is from, but everything was fed today so we shal see.

Green Morphine:
00316.JPG

this one actually looks better in person, the cat ate almost all of its new growth yesterday.

and the newest addition to the garden the Paris Kush:
00410.JPG

apparently the Paris Kush is 60% OG Kush and 40% Sour Deisel. sounds good to me.:Rasta:

I don't know that I would put clones under hps right away. Give them some time under close cfls and it should help them. Either that or put them new ones as far from the hps as you can, at least until they show some good starting growth. The cfl's should be very close to the plants, otherwise you may get some stretching.

Good luck man!

Stizzle, good job maintaining your plants bro. Don't let the cat ruin your grow! The first time I tried to grow my cat decided to use my pot as a litter box and the next day my plants were done... keep up the good work man +reps

thanks everyone. The plants seem to be doing ok. The Green morphine is coming back nice and strong, the OG is kind of slow. I've got my eye on it, although it was bitten on the main stalk quite a ways under any new growth, so it has had to start regrowing a main stalk. The paris kush's side branches are growing. But that plant is not without its cat attack also. wasnt as bad as the others, just a few bite marks. What im more worried about is the fact that when i tried to super crop it, i snapped the stem fairly low below any new growth. I'll take pics later this week when I feed them.

So i pulled the other OG Kush clone this morrning. it was a sad day. but neither of the kush clones that i got from WHCCH survived the cat attacks. I'll be replacing that clone later on today. We'll see what i can find.

edit: came home today with a Poison Berry clone. It is a cross between Great Blueberry and Durbin Poison. should be a good smoke, clone looks very healthy. Hopefully that one will go with out an attack.

thanks man. things seem to be going fairly well. I dont want to bore people with veg pics. I know i should wait until the screen is 40% full but I think i'll veg until the first week in Oct. because once again i have a grow with a time table. I'll be going home for Christmas some time around dec 18th. and wont be back until after the new year, so the plants need to be at least hanging by then, if not into the curing process.

edit: I know I just said I wouldnt bore anyone wth veg pics, but I myself was bored and decided to take some pics to here they are:

the Green Morphine coming back strong:
00221.JPG

another Green Morphine shot:
00318.JPG

my stretched as shit Paris Kush:
00412.JPG

It came to me that stretched, but it still kinda sucks, I super cropped it, and the cat "topped" it as you can see here:
00513.JPG

The Poisonberry:
0079.JPG

and here's a close up of all three in the cabinet:
0088.JPG

hopefully these pics arent too boring. I should have more interesting ones soon enough.

hah, that paris kush cracks me up bro. I'm interested to see how the buds develop on that one. Good luck to you sir

Just like Paris Hilton, skinny from top to bottom, with not too much in between! (Sorry Stizzle, I couldn't resist)

Oh yeah, pet stores sell many sprays for pets that scratch or pee. Just spray right onto carpet and basically all around (not on) your girls. Re apply once in a while........works great. You can also try putting crinkled aluminum foil on the floor around them, cats won't walk on it. Usually

Hope this helps you, and kitty too ;)

what could i use to fix that? I've been Foliar feeding daily with Age Old Kelp, and its being watered once a week, with fox farms nutes. I figured the nutes would keep it clear of deficiencies, but I guess not.

edit: looked at pics of calcium deficiencies and the Paris doesnt have it. I've learned that the area around a cat bite will yellow and slowly kill the leaf. Must be something in their saliva, because its happened the same way on every leaf that i've had bitten on this grow.

Back
Top Bottom