Stizz1e's Scrog

The mite ridden clone went back to the co-op today, I looked for another clone, but just as i thought they all had mites. And much to my dismay, when I returned the clone, the bud tender just put it back on the shelf with all the other ones, so if your shopping for clones, I'd stay away from westwood organics for a little while.

That's just crazy! What did he say when you told him about the spidermites? You'd think they'd be trying to fix the problem, and not giving out infected plants.

So are you gonna go to another dispensary to get another clone? I wish ya luck.

Mite control must be constant. I treat all VEGE stage plants with neem oil with a tiny amount of Sunlight dish soap to wet 'em down tops and bottoms. Also daily inspection of leaves, especially the undersides, should be routine. With my eyes a magnifying glass is necessary but, I think I'd rather have a jewellers' loupe or microscope. can't have everything though. If the mite infection is so bad that it is apparent with the naked eye, well stricter methods are necessary. I've haven't used predator bugs, apparently ladybugs find spider mites tasty, I haven't used them and I'm no expert. Good luck! Peace.

Are you a legal medical user stizzle? And if you are, is that how the State has it set-up in Cali...there are dispensaries that you can shop at to obtain seeds and clones?

Yes I am a legal patient. I'm not sure bout seeds, however most of the co-ops(dispensaries) sell clones that you can pick up for about $20 a piece.

to Ms. Fox; The dude sounded surprised when I told him on the phone, when i got there to return it, there was another patient there and he (the budtender) just too the clone bag and put it back on the shelf with the rest of the clones, maybe he didnt want he other patient to know about the mites, but still thats mad shaddy if you ask me. I'm not sure if i'll go and pick up another clone, i really only got that one because it was so tightly stacked, but at this point(about a week into 12/12) I dont think a new clone would be able to keep up with the other two.

I started with two OG kush clones from WHCCH...neither of them made it

just checked in to the garden, we have our first hairs!! The poison berry showed me 2 tiny hairs. I'm excited because i didnt think that plant would make it, and now its the first to show, in under 7 days of 12/12 also.

time for the weekly update. Things are looking up in the garden. The green morphine has two min stalks, one is about 13" and the other is about 11". No hairs on the GM yet, but great node stacking and growth. The poison berry has grown about 2" this week alone! It is also the only plant showing pistils at the moment, with about three nodes showing hairs. the paris kush...its still there, for how long I'm not sure. I'll put pics when I water in an hour or so.

well as I promised picture time! :)

we'll start strong on this one.
Green Morphine at day 7 of 12/12:
00223.JPG

and a side shot:
00322.JPG

Poison Berry also at day 7 12/12:
00617.JPG

a side shot of her:
00712.JPG

you can see the first pistils above the leaf spur at about the 2nd node down from the top.

oh yea, and here is everyone's favorite stick:
00417.JPG

while everyone else go fed today, the paris only got age old kelp in her water, we'll see if that helps her some.

well thats were I'm at for week 1 of 12/12.

The STICK! wow that is so interesting. Harvest time will be a sight.

Hmm. I dunno, anybody else?

Back
Top Bottom