Pantagruel's Mixed Bag Of Fluxes

Well, bad news ironically is that I didn't get any males. From the looks of the pre-flowers both Afghani's are females. Probably the one seedling that didn't make it was a male. Some things you just can't control. I do have 3 Pure Kush I just put in the flower tent recently. I guess I could stress a couple of those and hope for a hermi. Really wanted to produce some seed this run.

How about spraying with colloidal silver. Not sure I spelled that right lol. I have seen several people on here spray the colloidal silver to get fem seeds. I’m gonna try to do some breeding outdoor this year but those will be regular seeds. You plants are looking great by the way. They sure bounced back quick.✌️

Yes, that is another option for sure. It does take the guesswork out. I'm gonna look at sourcing it. Thanks for the nudge in that direction. :)

Can I offer up an easier option for making seeds. Look into STS....easier to use than CS and not as messy and generally much more successful. STS is Silver Thiosulfate.

Van, do you have a source for that, or are you mixing it yourself?? I know there is a mixture, but I didn't bookmark it.....

Van, do you have a source for that, or are you mixing it yourself?? I know there is a mixture, but I didn't bookmark it.....

Inquiring minds want to know.....

Sorry, was a bit busy yesterday trying to catch up on all the other journals I have been neglecting visiting for a few days.

Its available on the Zon, but you can source the two parts separately much cheaper.

Looks like Bonsai got the information for you brother.
I found the search function again......:rolleyes:

I know it's there, but sometimes I get lazy and ask people for things..... I need to start using that much more often, and not ask.....

Sorry, was a bit busy yesterday trying to catch up on all the other journals I have been neglecting visiting for a few days.

Honestly, I don't know how some of you guys do it. It must be a full time job being maintaining MOM quality presence on the board (Looks like you're heading in that direction Bonsai :) )

I'm lucky just to skim the last few threads that pop up on my alerts and still manage to do the odd update. I definitely need to get going on my retirement plan!!!

Honestly, I don't know how some of you guys do it. It must be a full time job being maintaining MOM quality presence on the board (Looks like you're heading in that direction Bonsai :) )

I'm lucky just to skim the last few threads that pop up on my alerts and still manage to do the odd update. I definitely need to get going on my retirement plan!!!
I'm semi-retired. I'm not currently working, so I have the time. Soon though, I'll be busy with other exploits. I will still have the presence, but not as much. Summer is a busy time for me, so you will see my posts become fewer. This fall, they will pick up again.

Plus, I love this place...... :slide:

For me.....I am out of work with a back injury (October of 2016). I have been battling with the workers comp insurance company and have to get the back repaired. So that means I have a lot of time in the day to spend with my plants and helping other members that need it around here.

The biggest issue for me is that I have been a very active and in shape guy. I spent 22 years in the Marines. Used to run marathons and play a lot of sports.

Since I hurt my back, I can't do anything very demanding and it doesn't take much to have me in major discomfort. This is where the difficulties seem to arise for me. Prior to the back injury, I never ever had issues with mental stress or even depression. If things got a bit messed up in my life, I would go on a run or go work out and I always felt better. I can't do that now....and I don't really have an outlet. I always used my physical side (I'm a big dude...6'3" 250 lbs) to keep my mind fresh and focused.

But the back injury is so different and it has taken away my outlet for dealing with stress. And I haven't found a new way to deal with negative shit like I used to. Then start throwing in the added stress of future potential earnings disappearing because of the back injury and even more stress.

By the way, good luck with your MRI (thats what my job was before I hurt my back....installing medical imaging equipment...CT's, MRIs, X-Rays, PET-CT, etc.....kind of need a good back to do that sort of work, it ain't easy)....will be pulling for you brother.

Yes, you do need to replace one constructive habit with another. Similar issues here. I ran long distance too, and weights, martial arts. As long as I stayed really fit I could keep my back strong and usually avoid injuries. Getting into my fifties the injuries come easier and rehabbing it and getting back in shape gets harder. Long slow decline I'm afraid. I guess gardening is one of my constructive replacement habits.

Here are my ladies tonight in various states of deshabille for your distraction....

A few close-ups of of my Green Crack plant. She is so super symmetrical I am thinking about keeping her in veg for an extra cycle. I think I could get 22 nice tops out of her. There are that many tops showing right now.

Back
Top Bottom