IMG_1489.jpeg

Those three are my picks at the moment. Right side is weird pheno. Leftside is a light junkie. Reckon deep roots already top one is one of the two prettiest classic look ones but has thinner more sativa blades than the bottom left.

#justmyopinion
I think more or less the same. The lankier and smaller the seedling and rounder leaves the more interesting they often turn out with sativa dom for production. And then you have the top much stronger one from the get go, very even. Probably really easy to work with that one.

But it's all guesses until flower!

Cheers!

I think more or less the same. The lankier and smaller the seedling and rounder leaves the more interesting they often turn out with sativa dom for production. And then you have the top much stronger one from the get go, very even. Probably really easy to work with that one.

But it's all guesses until flower!

Cheers!
How long until you pick a keeper seems pretty early at this point lol. Are these feminized seeds ? To bad you couldn't gift them to someone seems like a waste 🤷🏼‍♂️

How long until you pick a keeper seems pretty early at this point lol. Are these feminized seeds ? To bad you couldn't gift them to someone seems like a waste 🤷🏼‍♂️
You only pick a keeper after flower! How would you otherwise know of their different grow characteristics and effects? We'll see how many I keep but the plan is two different similar looking phenotypes.

Cheers!

@Greenvein I don't remember but I think I said I would tell you when I had a new journal going. I've just started this shit show again!

You're late in flower aye?

Cheers!
Page 2! This is absurd 🤣 I'll catch up tonight brother 😎

Danny Turpentine/ @York Genetics is worth a read. He’s a pro breeder and while I’m happy to pop 70 at a time he does way more and constantly culls. And clones. And culls.

Once you have your own system for germinating and got it nailed - above 85-90% success is plenty good with decent seeds then you can look at it slightly differently you’re more focussed on the result after say 3 months for an indoor grower. The extra cost of popping 6 and not 3 and cherry picking the best just makes more sense. You love the pheno clone! You don’t realise how much you love the pheno until late flower? Reveg!

Loads of options out there.

We want 72 plants flipping in about a month. Have about 90 breeder bought seeds and about 4000 our own 😅

Think we’ll pop about 100 next week.

Every grow I wish I’d culled more and earlier. My wife is so so pro life though she hides them 😂

Danny Turpentine/ @York Genetics is worth a read. He’s a pro breeder and while I’m happy to pop 70 at a time he does way more and constantly culls. And clones. And culls.

Once you have your own system for germinating and got it nailed - above 85-90% success is plenty good with decent seeds then you can look at it slightly differently you’re more focussed on the result after say 3 months for an indoor grower. The extra cost of popping 6 and not 3 and cherry picking the best just makes more sense. You love the pheno clone! You don’t realise how much you love the pheno until late flower? Reveg!

Loads of options out there.

We want 72 plants flipping in about a month. Have about 90 breeder bought seeds and about 4000 our own 😅

Think we’ll pop about 100 next week.

Every grow I wish I’d culled more and earlier. My wife is so so pro life though she hides them 😂
I totally get that with what you got going on! I choose 8 because it's a little bit easier to handle than 10 in a tent. I will still struggle with space in a 4x4 but I will probably only need to veg for 2-3 weeks, take cuttings and then straight to flower.

I remember loving every single plant starting out but you get less sensitive as you grow along.

Looking great so far @Wastei 👍 Bruce B has probably been on anyone's list who's looking to haul some weight. Looking forward to seeing the flower out. Growing from seed definitely tests your patience after running clones 🤣

mixing 800ppm bleach solution and used my pressure sprayer to mist down the ceiling, walls and fans. Sprayed everything down and left it for 15 minutes then back to wipe everything off. It's a cheap ass 3x3.
I should have asked along time ago but wondered what ppm for spraying a tent down 👍 I probably won't get the jet wah out but as it's now on the shelf why not 😎
It's a little bit tricky getting DWC right. There's so many things that could possibly fail. Aero even more so where you have to have power redundancy since there's no passive part of the system.
I messed up my RDWC 🤦‍♂️ now have a DWC bucket in my tent but I think DWC just needs more attention then Coco.. my lack of time isn't working with it so I'll leave it alone untill I have more time I think. Coco has the best of both and is far easier for success.
You're late in flower aye?
Yeah bud I'm hoping to cut everything down tomorrow just like to let the pots dry out some. My 3x3 has just started flower and made a few changes to my water to hopefully sort out a few issues 👍

Other than the gardens I hope your doing well bud ✌️

Looking great so far @Wastei 👍 Bruce B has probably been on anyone's list who's looking to haul some weight. Looking forward to seeing the flower out. Growing from seed definitely tests your patience after running clones 🤣

I should have asked along time ago but wondered what ppm for spraying a tent down 👍 I probably won't get the jet wah out but as it's now on the shelf why not 😎

I messed up my RDWC 🤦‍♂️ now have a DWC bucket in my tent but I think DWC just needs more attention then Coco.. my lack of time isn't working with it so I'll leave it alone untill I have more time I think. Coco has the best of both and is far easier for success.

Yeah bud I'm hoping to cut everything down tomorrow just like to let the pots dry out some. My 3x3 has just started flower and made a few changes to my water to hopefully sort out a few issues 👍

Other than the gardens I hope your doing well bud ✌️
Yeah running single buckets is like bottle feeding a baby. It takes a lot of time and focus because you always got to have the water level and volume in your head and stay on top of.

pHing and topping off the reservoir every day and you got to have a plan to either have a water level meter on the side and also be able to take pH EC readings and fill the reservoir somehow. I've spent so much time lifting heavy plants in flower to do top offs and take pH readings.

I'm not doing that again!, I only did it because of desperation. My RDWC system broke on me the last run. I will go back to Aero when I have a better location.

Cheers and all the best!

Yeah running single buckets is like bottle feeding a baby. It takes a lot of time and focus because you always got to have the water level and volume in your head and stay on top of.

pHing and topping off the reservoir every day and you got to have a plan to either have a water level meter on the side and also be able to take pH EC readings and fill the reservoir somehow. I've spent so much time lifting heavy plants in flower to do top offs and take pH readings.

I'm not doing that again!, I only did it because of desperation. My RDWC system broke on me the last run. I will go back to Aero when I have a better location.

Cheers and all the best!
You are a master at growing Wastei. 🍋

Thank you for the kind words Keith but I don't think I'm a master 😂. I've just stayed at this for longer than anything else that I do! I think it's one of the most developing things you could do and a great tool for learning when you get to put theory into practice and there's always new things to learn about this hobby.

IMG_20240214_185919364.jpg
IMG_20240214_185924989.jpg
IMG_20240214_185937043.jpg
IMG_20240214_185941503.jpg
IMG_20240214_185915057.jpg

Still no real feeding to runoff, only misting 2-3 times s day with 200ppm / 0.4 EC solution. I'll wait til the 14 day mark and then veg starts with proper feedings.

I have three similar pairs of seedlings and two that stands out.

Hope everyone is doing well! I really need weekend! Cheers!

who's looking to haul some weight
Hmm - I have 9 BB’s… need to pull a kilo out a 4x4 😂. I think we’ve grown about 20 strains and whilst some breeders will assign a difficulty rating I’ve never been interested in it. They’re just plants, right? But Bruce Banner can be a tricky in my experience. Maybe not so much tricky but more it presents funny sometimes, tends to assymetrical and yeah the two I have now in 5 gallon coco sprung nanner like week two flower for no reason I can imagine. The other 17 plants in the room had no problems 😅 I dunno the high I get off it - even when we missed and harvested early just gives me this clarity and energy to solve problems. That’s my kinda high.

Wastei you are very good at what you do. :thumb: 🍋

Hehe - why I love and laugh with Keith right there! 🤣

IMG_20240215_174622811.jpg

BB #1
IMG_20240215_174626503.jpg

BB #2
IMG_20240215_174630138.jpg

BB #3
IMG_20240215_174638930.jpg

BB #4
IMG_20240215_174643695.jpg

BB #5
IMG_20240215_174649225.jpg

BB #6
IMG_20240215_174656026.jpg

BB #7
IMG_20240215_174703576.jpg

BB #8
IMG_20240215_174614810.jpg

All of the bunch! Day 11-12 above ground. Need to be babied a couple of more days. I could start feeding two of them regular feedings but I'll let the other catch up!
IMG_20240215_174809080.jpg

Let play guess the plant? What is it? Like wet feet's, perfect for coir.

Cheers and all the best!

IMG_20240216_154216061.jpg

First feeding to run off! 300ppm / 0.6 EC, pH 6.3. The first few waterings to runoff I hold the pot in my hand horizontally to let the pot fill even with the pressure sprayer.

I water until I have good amount of droplets and then tilt and rotate the pot on all of its sides to make sure it's completely saturated and not overly saturated. I also shake the pots until I have no more droplets coming out. This is only for the first few waterings.
IMG_20240216_170355407.jpg

Two hours after feeding. Taking it like champs! Now they will take off!
IMG_20240216_170404751.jpg

@NickHardy you're a grower and a chef! What plant is this? Many sprouts in the picture. They got the same coir mix as the Bruce's.

Cheers and all the best!

Back
Top Bottom