Suicide joints anyone?

Jhuck

So I know that this is a little off topic , but I thought it could be fun and informative, so what actually lead me to wanting to take on a grow is that I got a card, and the big name dispo in Florida here isn't bad, you just really gotta know how to shop there and what to look for, and have some cash, that's the other part, and honestly they kinda suck at keeping stuff in stock. That having been said, it absolutely shattered my tolerance compared to what goes for gas in the streets some times, and then getting a dab pen built for on the go, discretion, and always having a good almost pure THC pod for convenience has been 24/7 for a while now, I also love edibles( still gotta get those off the streets if you wanna feel anything off of em, most dispo is 5 or 10 and crazy expensive, my Cali street gummies are 40 mg a piece! Almost the bottle if dispo, for half the price) and heavy doses of abv. Long story short my tolerance has gotten insanely high now, when people come around with ugly mediocre scrawny dirt weed I almost wanna throw it back at them,lol, if they tried to sell it to me I'd slap em . So I recently found one thing about as cheap as wax and really good is vaping really good weed , but using a bong adapter on your vape pen, that shit is amazing, best of both worlds, hits you like a concentrate, produces abv for later too. Obviously quality wax is fucking amazing . But recently I thought what if I made a weed suicide? I rolled a joint out of Binske Sophistafunk , papaya cake, space age cake, pineapple upside down cake, riddler,sour og chem, Sanibel skunk, Sunshine Strainbow, Super Jack , blue dream and sour diesel, my own 34 percent white buffalo and supplemental sativa keif with a sprinkle of wax. HOLY SHIT! talk about an entourage effect!! Anybody else ever try this? I know a lot of people say damn, just enjoy the staring for what it is ,but umm , SHIT IS NICE! Any tips on reaching that middle school high again like 20 years later short of full 21 day tolerance break, cause I don't know if I can right now, but it almost feels like time.

thats-how-you-roll.jpg

dude you will NEVER reach the middle school high again
sorry
you were 12 weighed 110 pounds and had the tolerance of a virgin nun
which is to say NONE
second hand smoke would have gotten you toasty
and actual joint you were in orbit
but just like the beer you stole from your dad
you developed a tolerance and it quit getting you as buzzed
you moved to dads liquor stash
got trashed again
and developed a tolerance again

if dabs are not doing it for you
you screwed, them things are pure THC

Any tips on reaching that middle school high again like 20 years later short of full 21 day tolerance break, cause I don't know if I can right now, but it almost feels like time.
Man last weed I saw like that was around the 911 incident. Seeds I ordered from a seed bank just like today only back then that shit was dank. It's like they took all the weed and crossed it with hemp to reduce potency (fucking legalization don't let the gov get their hands into anything). Don't listen to the sympathizers if it's good marijuana genetics it will get you high every single time whether you smoke every day or not. I smoked every day and that shit would get me high for about 6 hours. Smoke one in the morning and just about ready for another when you get off work.

The police complain about the hemp farmers because they say "they can't tell the difference between hemp and marijuana" and the police see a lot of marijuana on a regular basis so how would you know except for the potency and taste.

I plan on supporting only proper genes.
The genes make all the difference... getting your hands on some bang ass marijuana seeds is the problem (6 hr high, hallucinatory, the kind where you KNOW you smoked something and it f's you up with a smile on your face).

Smoke dope not rope

my tolerance isn't on your level from the sounds of it.
I'm a stoner for life :rofl:

Maybe a little spoilt too as I used to get some good weed. The edibles just don't give you the solid buzz of superior marijuana genetics. Sounds crazy unless you've actually experienced it but it's true. I've done the rosin topped bowl or rolled in a joint and the effect is mildly better it's still nothing like that earthpounding, about to jump through time while on a roller coaster feeling. I'm still searching for something that me myself and I can call good weed.

Like I said the last "good" weed I had was around 9-11 and that was way after high school and college so it's not just that first time that gets you high, though you may get a similar effect the first couple times with the stuff they sell today.

I miss those blood red eyes the good stuff used to give me (used to have to hide my eyes in shame when I got high it was so bad :laughtwo:).

I'm a stoner for life :rofl:

Maybe a little spoilt too as I used to get some good weed. The edibles just don't give you the solid buzz of superior marijuana genetics. Sounds crazy unless you've actually experienced it but it's true. I've done the rosin topped bowl or rolled in a joint and the effect is mildly better it's still nothing like that earthpounding, about to jump through time while on a roller coaster feeling. I'm still searching for something that me myself and I can call good weed.

Like I said the last "good" weed I had was around 9-11 and that was way after high school and college so it's not just that first time that gets you high, though you may get a similar effect the first couple times with the stuff they sell today.

I miss those blood red eyes the good stuff used to give me (used to have to hide my eyes in shame when I got high it was so bad :laughtwo:).
I def find vaping wax five times better than combustion. And as far as smoking really fucking you up , I got two words for you, Dr Grinspoon, five seeds en route. As far as other strains that amaze, the high from Sophistafunk by Binske , sold by Trulieve is a half a day high , of the finest order.

Dr Grinspoon
Have to check that out... maybe I can order some Barney's Farm now that Covid panic has subsided.
the high from Sophistafunk by Binske , sold by Trulieve is a half a day high , of the finest order
Damn... wish they sold seeds of it. Have to pick some up if I'm ever in Fl

Yeah, I've heard really good things, I'm trying to get away from retail mj as much as possible, but that will probably be my next exception,lol

Back
Top Bottom