Sunni - a Pheno? Clone

WARNING TO ALL GROWERS::::
We chopped Abby down today. :rip:After finding a very strange growth,:yikes:

2010_1017smile0015.JPG

that I have been advise is a male flower on one of her main colas. She had milky trichs..

2010_1017smile00151.JPG

IF YOU EVER SEE ONE OF THESE PICK IT OFF QUICKLY!!! :whoa:

HH, I been reading that everyone is having trouble with fungus gnats this year...even using ffof. We put the other stuff we tried in white buckets with lids in the shed, they have gnats too. Hubby is off in the morning to a festival to camp and listen to music and party for a week. We will discuss hempys when he returns. I started Docs journal today...but it is a longggg one!

WARNING TO ALL GROWERS::::
We chopped Abby down today. :rip:After finding a very strange growth,:yikes:

2010_1017smile0015.JPG

that I have been advise is a male flower on one of her main colas. She had milky trichs..

2010_1017smile00151.JPG

IF YOU EVER SEE ONE OF THESE PICK IT OFF QUICKLY!!! :whoa:

HH, I been reading that everyone is having trouble with fungus gnats this year...even using ffof. We put the other stuff we tried in white buckets with lids in the shed, they have gnats too. Hubby is off in the morning to a festival to camp and listen to music and party for a week. We will discuss hempys when he returns. I started Docs journal today...but it is a longggg one!

Ha, ya its a long journal,but over all hempy is super simple,at least for me.I grew in soil this time because it keeps me busy.

the gnats(spelled it right this time) i had didn't seem to do any harm
i did use some neem oil(only on the soil)while in flower.
Hope the girl you harvested cures into some good smoke.sounds like hubby has it made.lol:lot-o-toke:
HH

Yes he does have it made!! Hope he does not fall down this time and break his glasses. Only piece of concrete in the whole place 12'x12' and he tripped on it. :oops: I quit going after I ate the brownie some friends brought and could not move anything even my lips, :snooze:and had to be put to bed in our VW van for 2 days. My wilder days!

Hope to get a few things done while he is away. Abby was very powerful smelling. I think she will smoke just fine. She was a clone of Alice.

Yes he does have it made!! Hope he does not fall down this time and break his glasses. Only piece of concrete in the whole place 12'x12' and he tripped on it. :oops: I quit going after I ate the brownie some friends brought and could not move anything even my lips, :snooze:and had to be put to bed in our VW van for 2 days. My wilder days!

Hope to get a few things done while he is away. Abby was very powerful smelling. I think she will smoke just fine. She was a clone of Alice.

LMAO,thats funny,(not hubby falling)but the brownies,i made some about a week ago with 5 gs of white widow bud,ate a couple, smoked half joint,about a hour or so later had to call my grandaughter to help me to bed.:lot-o-toke:

later HH

That is funny HH! Glad I am not the only one that loves brownies! :yummy:Thankfully someone noticed me in the lawn chair drooling... asked if I was alright!! I said "abbak,dks" or something like that. Hubby says lets lay her down in the van for awhile! Yeah! Right! took 2 days for me to be normal again.

Bought some neem oil yesterday and drenched the soil on Sunni & Annie. Hope I got them this time.
Here are some pictures of Sunni. Just over a month in flower. She has less leaves to begin with, but lost some with these gnats as well. All of "Solar's" babies/clones stretch a lot.
2010_1020flowers0061.JPG

2010_1020flowers0062.JPG

2010_1020flowers0057.JPG

2010_1020flowers0060.JPG

My take on Nanners is kill em as they come and take it as a sign they're stressed. How'd you get to the fungus gnat? I saw you talking about hoppers on your last journal. I had aphids and the symptoms I had were yellowing on bottom leaves, crazy leaf wilt/necrosis that started at the tip and that looked kinda like a big sudden ph swing, black splotches, and whole leaves drop green and healthy looking right off the plant. I think most of those(mine) symptoms are indicative of root damage anyway. I have the gnats but, like hypo, they're not a problem. Start with good clean soil, or look at coco, i switched and LOVE IT! Best of luck killing whatever it is!

Thanks Herb, She vegged about 5 weeks. The first photo on this journal is her clone sister Solar girl, they look very much alike, must be in the genetics to stretch. (just a bagseed) . Hopefully we can let her flower longer than Solar Girl. I have one more clone "Sassy" from Sunni this time, in veg. Was gonna make her a mother but might flower her.
Sassy (this is sorta dark)
2010_1020flowers0046.JPG

good morning Tmac,
looks like sassy is ready for flower,do you use any suppliments for flowering?also what kind of lites do you use?have you thought about lst or super cropping? I hope you don't think i'm being nosy.With more info we'll be able to help .Lets fatten sassy up and make her give you at least a couple of oz or more.:smokin::goodluck:
HH

Hubby is very paranoid about stuff... I finally got him to let me use Schultz 10-15-10. But he is away right now... I think I have the gnats gone... thinking about giving some molasses to Annie who will be the next one to harvest. Need to make sure molasses is alright for soil and the correct amount to use. Dont want a big surgary mess. She has some big colas.

Also checking out the lst & supercropping threads.

Hey thanks for coming by Dr. Mcnugget, I think we brought the insects in by accident. No way we can keep things sterile, due to we live here and are doing this in different parts of the house. Cloning/veg down stairs, also one closet upstairs for veg, then a flower closet. Fungus gnat larva feed on the new tender roots. Then hatch out to flyers that lay more eggs. I think I have them gone now.
I never see hoppers now even outside, so think different bugs come with the seasonal changes. I will have to be more alert and deal with things when I need to. We will be cleaning windows soon and intend to check all the screens in the house for little holes and velcro them. Also going to get some screening to hang over the closet door. Think that will help also.
As far as that banana flower goes, it was plucked and disposed of quickly. I was surprised at how fast it developed. I feel that might have happened due to the stress of the bugs. Abby had them first, I think and definitely the worst. We took her outside and harvested her.

Have you's thought of outdoor soil?? Good soil isnt hard to come by and makes for a good walk to smoke. Look for areas that aren't to stoney, preferably around tree'd areas. Anywhere that has leaves falling once a year is high in N usually, look low laying places like between hills and things where the water run off will make its way too. Chances are some pretty good dirt. What about any agriculture places that may sell Loam??

Good idea Hardrope, we have 3 acres, half wooded with a creek, acidic soil I think. hmmm.
Dr. I will be pro-active on these gnats!! Thanks for the heads up!

Treated the gals to some molasses today. I diluted it in some warm water then added it to the jug.

Repotted Sassy (Sunni's clone) today, used my dremel to put holes along the buckets edge. Will use them to adjust some of her very nice limbs.

(Solar who beget Sunni who beget Sassy) ?should I get 1 more clone? The only reason to continue would be to see if I could get less folage.....

Saw a gnat today, gonna do some more Neem oil. Just watered them yesterday though... so they are pretty damp. Maybe just spray instead of drench them and them drench them tomorrow.

I repotted Sassy, here are a few pics of her. Gonna tie some of her limbs down for more light to the center. Her strain seems to stretch a lot, hubby says she is gonna be a monster.
2010_1023aaaa0001.JPG

2010_1023aaaa0003.JPG

Back
Top Bottom